THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump says Iran just made a BIG mistake!

2 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

Who's saying he hasn't "succeeded" with Iran? I acknowledged he might actually be making the right call...I dunno. My issue was the narrative knee jerk from the OP. You're still not smart enough to go back and realize that. 

The knee jerk was your response to the OP.

8 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

sorry i had to endure 8 years of conser vatives mocking even the obamas dinner choices. 8 years of thinly veiled racist comments about a family i was frankly more or less ambivalent about. Dont tslk to me about "unamericsn".

Poor guy, had to endure.  What a coincidence. Those very same 8 yrs. we had to endure that globalist cocksucker whos aim was to cut America down to size. Literally... a cocksucker.  We endured this cocksucker without having to riot and protest in the streets because we didn't like the results of an election. We endured this cocksucker without engaging or encouraging  violence against Obama supporters. We endured the media circling the wagons around him amid the corruption and myriad of scandals.

At least with the pain you had to endure you had the comfort of knowing the media, academia, and the Hollywood elite were on your side.

I wasnt a big obama lover either but watching tge racist memes ur side created made it hard not to feel for tge guy....

Lol. Your empathy for the colored guy touches me so. As if Obama cared about those memes let alone went online looking at them. You couldn't have cared less either but nice try. Save yur fake empathy.

I could see how you may have been upset at the rodeo clown wearing the Obama mask tho. That was sooooo racist.

so ur just gonna have to suck it now. Is that ok? i mean even its not u still have to suck it im just trying to help u through ur hypocritical justified outrage.

Well well the truth finally comes out. So it's been all about seeking revenge. It all makes sense now. So adult of you.

Your hatred for Trump is highly irrational, baseless, and childish. You're the Browns Board Maxine Waters alter.

You have as much on Trump as do your democrat hero's in congress blathering for impeachment...nothing.

Btw I don't remember the mocking of Obama's food choices.  You mean when CNN on the evening news criticized him for eating fried chicken with a fork?...or that he requires 2 scoops of ice cream instead of the traditional one served at the WH?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, jbluhm86 said:

Keep chugging your A&W there, Popeye. You'll get there eventually.

I know it's the onion, woodpecker has never had any genuine sources. he thinks "The Simpsons" is a media encyclopedia.

I take it as a deliberate warning. and it's true - killing 150 people over an unmanned drone - iran is too radical and insane to accept a warning. The next time they pull anything, they will suffer. They've been warned.

20 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

This fits nicely to that.

image.thumb.png.00b087d2a82a3b8a78e5301ff54005ae.png

Don't think POTUS is capable of doing such ?

image.png.6b6348d6d97b1f7533d9234b49dbe944.png

i.8 Billion - how much is that ?

Not a typo - i & 1 are not even close together.

Heh, may as well put this here as well :

image.png.8da71d6db07af1604eda49d2fe44fd4c.png

You are watching Leak hunting and Evidence gathering.

On 6/21/2019 at 4:30 PM, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Iran's laughing at Trump now.

what we did NOT know -

https://apnews.com/f01492c3dbd14856bce41d776248921f

AP sources: US struck Iranian military computers this week

By TAMI ABDOLLAHyesterday