THE BROWNS BOARD

Debate in brief

2 minutes ago, hammertime said:

A complete shitshow.  Biden is realizing how far left his party really is and that he was part of it.

This stuff is pure gold.  Networks should be clamoring to host one of these debates,  so much winning lol.....

These dems are out of step with middle America and probably many average democrat voters. Biden threw away a golden opportunity to distinguish himself from the far left but he didn't and he is toast now...that "weak" arm lift supporting healthcare for illegal immigrants is not going to go over well with many dem voters. 

KAG 2020

• Upvote 1

I don't understand why the dems/extreme left thinks they need to pander to the extreme left - do they really think that most of America is extreme left?

I knew a lot of guys in the military who came from very, very poor backgrounds. Inner city,  the wrong side of poor towns...

a good friend of mine was from Puerto Rico. They lived in a hut near the rain forest - got their fruit there, went way down the beach for coconut, and fished for meat, that they could trade for other things like milk, eggs and hamburger. He *loved* America - sent every one of his checks back home - dreamed of his family coming to the U.S. and living in a real house, and his sisters could go to college, if he worked hard enough.

Having said that - I hope all his dreams came true.

I just can't imagine there are enough far left people who would crash America tomorrow for a free ride today.

• Upvote 1