THE BROWNS BOARD

You can only push birdbrain leftism so far, on young Real Americans

calfoxwc

Real Americans can be tolerant, but a perverted farce in America's face it way, way too far. Bevis and Buttheaded Woodpecker will NOT be

happy. "A majority of..." yeah, until it falls. It will keep falling, too. Woody's dream gets shattered. The entire left has gone way, way over the edge into "in your face, we'll win the lottery with our leftwing "judges" over political correct nonsense.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/new-poll-finds-that-younger-generations-acceptance-of-lgbtq-movement-is-waning

The left has benefitted from "live and let live" for many decades - but now it's "we tell you how to live, or you owe us money from our gay leftwing obamao judges haha"

not in Real America, woodpecker.

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Awe, that's adorable

Not only are youad enough to keep mentioning me in threads but you actually think society is going to revert on gay rights 

Aren't you precious

It’s happened before. Think about some ancient societies that allowed gay marriage and celebrated faggotry. 

woodpecker keeps dissing my threads, then complains I keep mentioning him in threads.

what a gay marxist wimp-winged birdbrain. (that isn't a good thing to be, woodpecker)