THE BROWNS BOARD

I guess we'll know in a week or two? Russia vs American sub?

calfoxwc

in American waters?  surely an American sub wasn't sunk.

or all hell will break loose. I'd say no russian sub anywhere is safe.

We'll see what the truth of it all is.

https://www.debka.com/mivzak/urgent-consultations-in-washington-moscow-on-reported-us-russian-submarines-in-firefight/

I wonder - just inventing a fake threat, so devasting that it would deter and "frighten" NATO into doing nothing about

going ahead and taking back the countries that were formally a part of the soviet union in the old days?

putrid putin isn't getting any younger....

https://www.businessinsider.com/the-real-purpose-of-russias-poseidon-nuclear-doomsday-device-2019-2

Yea this was one of the wild rumors flying around yesterday.

People were trying to link this to the Losharik disaster I posted about yesterday where 14 crew were lost.

Problem is, this occurred in the Barents Sea (up around Finland / Norway), and this firefight supposedly took place in US waters somewhere around Alaska.

Too much distance.

While yesterday had an extreme amount of weirdness going on, we would have seen increased EAM traffic as well Fleet movements from multiple Nations.

There were no abnormal signs of this on any of the OSINT sites I checked.

My initial thoughts were a "Red October" type event, especially when you look at the casualty list (7 Captains of the 1st rank, 2 National Heros) out of a crew of 25.

Still odd as hell, and there is talk that something happened yesterday, but it's not believed to be this.

People are still scratching there heads, no leaks, but something occurred and this was not likely to be it.

if they took out an american sub in our waters, and ginger donny says aww shucks vladdy i got ya it was totally an accident...are u all going to.finally acknowledge our president is in some way owned by a foreign power?  

i am no war hawk, i hate almost every single military engagement the u.s has been involved in since ww2. But a russian sub fucks off in our sov territory and hits one of our subs. fuck that......safeties off go huntin boys. The rooskies should be chased back to the black sea.