THE BROWNS BOARD

Brady Quinn sighting

Dan in Florida

A friend of mine, who is an Oakland Raiders fan, just stopped in my office saying he just met Brady Quinn...he is installiing security cameras at his new house here.

He immediately thought of me, he told Brady that he had a friend that was a huge Browns fan here, and Brady said it was OK for him to bring me by to meet him.

I'm sure this will bring the gay comments but I think it's cool.

BTW, my wife wants to go too now B)

THe guys who installed my granite countertops had done Brady's house as well. They said it was a pretty nondescript house except for the two hummers in the driveway.

A friend of mine, who is an Oakland Raiders fan, just stopped in my office saying he just met Brady Quinn...he is installiing security cameras at his new house here.

He immediately thought of me, he told Brady that he had a friend that was a huge Browns fan here, and Brady said it was OK for him to bring me by to meet him.

I'm sure this will bring the gay comments but I think it's cool.

BTW, my wife wants to go too now B)

Thanks Dan! It's good to hear some validation that he's a great kid.

Don't let the wife dictate. Uh-oh, the Warden's calling - I gotta go!!!

- Tom F.

uh oh u going to take that from him dawg?? next he might be raggin on ur mother!! Come on house u arent going to let him get off that easy are u?? fight fight fight fight. oh im just playn guys. nothin else was happening so i wanted to start poken a little fun. Just keepn myself ammused

No offense dan cause your OP was good, but the posts that have followed have made this the.....

worst_thread_ever.jpg

Actually, if a KIND MOD would just DELETE this thread, I would appreciate it. I would have done so already, if I could.

explode02_4.gif

Archived