THE BROWNS BOARD

Arrested for praying at the White House

this is a disgrace. You can bet Pres Trump won't be happy when he finds out about this.

Sounds like somebody put haters on the secret service staff.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, tiamat63 said:

I'm positive Trump will get right back to your email.

I didn't send the email to Trump to get a personal response (I addressed it to Pence). I particularly wanted Mike Pence to know that a Christian who had been praying for 16 years at the White House without any problems suddenly finds himself arrested by the secret service and banned from the White House.

"I have been praying here at  the White House for the last 16 years"    *shows bush then trump*... lol

"Every secret service agent said 'Keep it up, we need more prayers'".... sure thing...

How dare they ask him about his mental state. I mean, it's between him and god when he skips on his meds.

Don't worry though OBF, Trump is a true christian. He'll be sure to help out if he knows this is a big issue to other Christian... voters

19 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

"I have been praying here at  the White House for the last 16 years"    *shows bush then trump*... lol

skipped that Obama guy...could it be that Bush and Trump had previously met him and perhaps Obama kinda snubbed him..perhaps. 

"Every smart secret service agent said 'Keep it up, we need more prayers'".... sure thing..

fify.

How dare they ask him about his mental state. I mean, it's between him and god when he skips on his meds.

If he was really a mental case skipping meds he would probably be a democrat.

Don't worry though OBF, Trump is a true christian. He'll be sure to help out if he knows this is a big issue to other Christian... voters

He has a better chance with Trump than he did with the true Muslim president

4 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

"Every secret service agent said 'Keep it up, we need more prayers'".... sure thing...

Scary Christian people.

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Clarity is important. Shows him MEETING with Bush and Trump. As if Obama would want to meet a praying white Christian...but you better believe this guy was praying for Obama as well.

Clarity is important. What do you mean by "sure thing"? That he was lying, or are you mocking the Secret Service agents who said that?

So you know the guy is on meds? I see you've joined the group that posts things not based on reality.

Don't worry though OBF, Trump is a true christian. He'll be sure to help out if he knows this is a big issue to other Christian... voters.

A president going to bat for his constituents?!?! Say it aint so! Your intuition is off the charts.

I don't believe Trump is a "true Christian".  He's perhaps a Christian In Name Only,...CINO. Neither am I "true Christian",  but I will defend their rights and the freedom of religion...and I'm not looking for votes. I would hope that a CINO Trump holds the same sentiments in his heart outside of just wanting to secure the Christian vote. 

Imagine the public outcry had this been a Muslim. CNN would have been right on it.

Never mind, a true Muslim never prays for Christians let alone US government satans.

31 minutes ago, Gorka said:

Imagine the public outcry had this been a Muslim. CNN would have been right on it.

Never mind, a true Muslim never prays for Christians let alone US government satans.

Trump has rewarded Christians for their support by being the most pro life president we have had since Roe and being strong on religious freedom rights. He made a great choice for vice president in Mike Pence and I don't think there is much doubt about Pence's faith. I wasn't sure about Trump in 2016 but I knew he was way better than Hillary Clinton and voted for him. After the excellent job he has done as president I'm looking forward to voting for Trump again in 2020. 

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Trump has rewarded Christians for their support by being the most pro life president we have had since Roe and being strong on religious freedom rights. He made a great choice for vice president in Mike Pence and I don't think there is much doubt about Pence's faith. I wasn't sure about Trump in 2016 but I knew he was way better than Hillary Clinton and voted for him. After the excellent job he has done as president I'm looking forward to voting for Trump again in 2020. 

Pence is the real deal for sure.

• Upvote 1