THE BROWNS BOARD

Nice Chinese custom

1 hour ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

We are one of the few places in the world where dogs and cats are treated the way they are.

I read a book once called good to eat. Talks about the strange customs around the world concerning what we do eat and what we don't eat.

The less ability a country has to grow enough grain etc to raise large Meat producing animals the more likely they are to eat smaller animals, goat pigs and down to dogs and cats. Insects and grubs in some places. Cows have little other use so they are more likely eaten if they could be raised that horses who are smarter and more useful, and less efficient sources of meat.

WSS

• Upvote 1

between this, their insistence on ivory trinkets, their insistence on the health benefits of tiger dick, their insistence on eating endangered animals as a matter of status symbol......i really struggle with how embedded we are with them economically. This is a country that should have been minimized on the world stage but they werent cause they had 2 billion people thst would work for pennies paid for by american capitalism.

american/western capitalism didnt create this culture but it put them on the world stage. These people will fund the poaching of every last endangered species on this planet....cause now they've got shot tons of multi millionaires and billionaires.

#unintendedconsequences

One of the things I found interesting out in the country in India was the 12 x 12 or so shacks built on seemingly every property. They normally are built right out by the road. The outsides usually have intricate designs..

240_F_219139401_Lv1FHeKi7eGpU9FQRUJP6xKF

These shacks are made of cow shit to store,,, cow shit. :wacko: They use cow shit to cook with and for heat..

The Cow is a deity in India as well..

Oh, and the people in New Dehli living down in the dark pedestrian underpasses that run around on all fours, they never stand up.. That was special too:o

AND,, their time is on the half hour.. 3:00pm EDST at the time I type this.. It's 12:30 am in New Delhi..

8 minutes ago, Axe said:

One of the things I found interesting out in the country in India was the 12 x 12 or so shacks built on seemingly every property. They normally are built right out by the road. The outsides usually have intricate designs..

240_F_219139401_Lv1FHeKi7eGpU9FQRUJP6xKF

These shacks are made of cow shit to store,,, cow shit. :wacko: They use cow shit to cook with and for heat..

The Cow is a deity in India as well..

Oh, and the people in New Dehli living down in the dark pedestrian underpasses that run around on all fours, they never stand up.. That was special too:o

AND,, their time is on the half hour.. 3:00pm EDST at the time I type this.. It's 12:30 am in New Delhi..

The dudes crawling around are religious ascetics who worship (forget god off the top of my head). They live in and eat trash as well. I don’t imagine it is a long life for those guys.