THE BROWNS BOARD

On the lighter side..The face behind the post LOL

Gorka

1 hour ago, Gorka said:

Hey Cal how did ya manage takin a selfie with both your hands in plain sight...does you cellphone float? 

well, it was HOF hot air balloon day - and one landed, seriously, on our neighbor's frontage of their acreage.

So, as they landed, they took my picture because I was out there gawking.

Okay, the last part isn't true, just so clevis doesn't splatter virtual drool all over the forum.

2 hours ago, Gorka said:

Quite honestly you penis brain liberal  I had no idea what shutterstock was and paid no attention to it, so you get an attaboy for knowing something Gorka doesn't give a fuck about.

but u could see the word across the picture.....curiosity not stirred as to why cal would paste shutterstock across a picture of himself? was tge minimum threshold for neural stimulus not met?

7 hours ago, Gorka said:

Well at least I got the hat right...and I'm really glad you aren't that guy!

He tried to hire a former Marine to kill his ex-girlfriend for dating a black guy. I happened to click on the link to the source of that pic.

The Marine asked Cote why he wanted to kill his ex-girlfriend, and Cote allegedly replied: “because she’s dating a black guy.”

“We’re not killers. We just do our job, but our job isn’t to come home and murder someone because she’s dating a black guy,” Sees said later.

https://www.kxan.com/investigations/man-offers-undercover-marine-25000-to-gun-down-ex-girlfriend/

I've only threatened one person's life since I returned and I told him one more body next to my name would not bother me if he ever tried to call/threaten my wife again. It was the time before caller ID and a student who threatened her life at work when she was a teacher was calling constantly without saying anything. So that's when I informed him I was a Vietnam combat vet and knew who he was and would disappear him, etc. Never called again. 😁

8 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I've only threatened one person's life since I returned and I told him one more body next to my name would not bother me if he ever tried to call/threaten my wife again. It was the time before caller ID and a student who threatened her life at work when she was a teacher was calling constantly without saying anything. So that's when I informed him I was a Vietnam combat vet and knew who he was and would disappear him, etc. Never called again. 😁

christ did ur wife give him a bad grade or something?

5 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

christ did ur wife give him a bad grade or something?

He wrote some very pathologically disturbed stories that she felt should come to the attention of counselors. So he threatened her life for doing so and  starting calling 10-15 times a night without saying anything. She did not want to tell me what was going on until I told her someone was stalking her most likely. Once I knew  that I decided  to just turn the tables and show him something besides a woman's anger to be afraid of. Fortunately it worked.

42 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

He wrote some very pathologically disturbed stories that she felt should come to the attention of counselors. So he threatened her life for doing so and  starting calling 10-15 times a night without saying anything. She did not want to tell me what was going on until I told her someone was stalking her most likely. Once I knew  that I decided  to just turn the tables and show him something besides a woman's anger to be afraid of. Fortunately it worked.

Fuck with my family and you fuck with me, bottom line.

8 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Fuck with my family and you fuck with me, bottom line.

LOL! My daughter used to tell her friends where she lived in California that even if the Zombie Apocalypse came, she knew her Dad would come save her.😂