THE BROWNS BOARD

On the lighter side..The face behind the post LOL

Gorka

Did you develop a mental picture of what you think each poster looks like as you read their posts or respond.to them?

I sorted through a bunch of images until I could say "yep that's him" !!  Tell me if I'm close.

Westside Steve...influenced by your avatar, yeah that's Randy Bachman...

steve3.jpg

DieHardBrownsFan...

browns-fans2.jpg

Cal...

cal2.jpg

Woody..

woody2.png

OldBrownsFan...

old-browns-fan2.jpg

CantonDawg...cant help it, avatar influenced... I'm imagining someone looking like Baker

canton-dog2.jpg

Axe...

axe2.jpg

LogicforSquares...

logic2.jpg

Cleve

cleve2.jpg

Tex...I never envisioned him in a cowboy hat. Not a true Texan.

texs2.jpg

Ok I'm ready for mine.. LOL

• Haha 7

20 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Ha

Well unlike a lot of the other guys I'm pretty much a public figure you can find hundreds of pictures of me online.

You're not even close with Cal.

😏

WSS

I did see your pic for the first time on another thread, and I must say I hadn't been terribly off^_^

39 minutes ago, hammertime said:

Clevis should have a tan....

Lol, that's the only thing missing?

Its probably for the best but I draw a blank on you Tia and Jublo… the latter two possibly younger guys perhaps with some piercings and purple hair. I dunno.

Just now, LogicIsForSquares said:

Not quite on except the glasses. Age is a fucker. I am the one driving.

1 hour ago, Axe said:

Sorry bro, you did an awesome job but my avatar is me..

In my natural habitat ;)

6 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

The boss lady and me...

Damn, I'm like way off, only two hits so far. At least my politics are right on.

I gotta be right about Woody though, just got to.

1 hour ago, OldBrownsFan said:

A cast of characters for sure. But before I sign on to mine who is that guy reading the bible? You got the bible part down but you have to admit that was easy with me.

I have no idea who any of these guys are except for Steve's. For you I just Googled "older man with bible" and picked the face I imagined was you. That guy has a very devout look to him.

1 hour ago, OldBrownsFan said:

As for Gorka I used to think you were Stuart the Squeelers fan who was good on conservative politics but had bad taste in NFL football.

I must say you truly are a good Christian....because not even the teachings of the Good Book could deter me from prefacing "Squeelers fan" with one or two more choice expletives.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Gorka said:

I must say you truly are a good Christian....because not even the teachings of the Good Book could deter me from prefacing "Squeelers fan" with one or two more choice expletives.

Stuart was excellent on politics but even being a Steelers fan I couldn't really hold it against him. He was not a bandwagon Steelers fan but was a fan because if I remember right he grew up in the Pittsburgh area. In that sense he could no longer help being a Steelers fan than I could being a Browns fan. They are the team I grew up with. One thing I liked about Stuart is that he genuinely wanted to see the Browns get back to being the Browns teams of old and get the Browns and Steelers rivalry back to where it should be. Stuart usually was respectful as a Steelers fan posting on the Browns Board but he got a little too carried away on the football side on one occasion and the mods gave him the new name  of Stinkhole...I don't see him posting anything lately which is too bad especially on the political side here. 

texs2.jpg

Never catch me dead in a cowboy hat though I do have some nice Ariat boots. Born in Beaumont so you could make an argument for coonass, the derogatory name for Cajuns. And I love crayfish tails, shrimp, crab, boudin and rice over eating a steak any day.🦐🦀😋

But that's way too much gray for me. I got good black hair genes from my Mom and it's still 95% black with a little more gray in the sideburns if I wear 'em long. My friends are convinced I use Grecian Formula and I just tell 'em it's Mom genes formula.

7 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Ha

Well unlike a lot of the other guys I'm pretty much a public figure you can find hundreds of pictures of me online.

You're not even close with Cal.

😏

WSS

candid-portrait-senior-male-farmer-600w-

25 minutes ago, Gorka said:

Is that you Cal?! I'm gonna give myself some credit here, being that I wasn't even in the ballpark with most of the others.

The green cap lol...put a stash on my guy and resemblance is there.

not me. LOL. but I love my John Deere cap and I look younger and much better looking than that guy driving our tractor (JD), after I get all pertyfied, 

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Gorka said:

Is that you Cal?! I'm gonna give myself some credit here, being that I wasn't even in the ballpark with most of the others.

The green cap lol...put a stash on my guy and resemblance is there.

are u clinically Retarded or do u think people photoshop the word "shutterstock" into their selfies for fun? 

46 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Gorka: "Ok I'm ready for mine.. LOL"

You were the easiest of us all...

Sebastian Gorka

330px-Sebastian_Gorka_by_Gage_Skidmore_2.jpg

LOL..easy to understand how a screen name that happens to be a familiar person could sway your mental perception, but nah, that's not me.

I do listen to Seb, and love that last name GORKA, so I took it.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

are u clinically Retarded or do u think people photoshop the word "shutterstock" into their selfies for fun? 

No I am not...but the question is are you clinically Retarded or haven't you learned what a selfie is yet?  Hey Cal how did ya manage takin a selfie with both your hands in plain sight...does you cellphone float?  Ya know democrats like Clevis and Hank Johnson think islands float. 

Quite honestly you penis brain liberal  I had no idea what shutterstock was and paid no attention to it, so you get an attaboy for knowing something Gorka doesn't give a fuck about.

3 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

texs2.jpg

Never catch me dead in a cowboy hat though I do have some nice Ariat boots. Born in Beaumont so you could make an argument for coonass, the derogatory name for Cajuns. And I love crayfish tails, shrimp, crab, boudin and rice over eating a steak any day.🦐🦀😋

But that's way too much gray for me. I got good black hair genes from my Mom and it's still 95% black with a little more gray in the sideburns if I wear 'em long. My friends are convinced I use Grecian Formula and I just tell 'em it's Mom genes formula.

Well at least I got the hat right...and I'm really glad you aren't that guy!

He tried to hire a former Marine to kill his ex-girlfriend for dating a black guy. I happened to click on the link to the source of that pic.

The Marine asked Cote why he wanted to kill his ex-girlfriend, and Cote allegedly replied: “because she’s dating a black guy.”

“We’re not killers. We just do our job, but our job isn’t to come home and murder someone because she’s dating a black guy,” Sees said later.

https://www.kxan.com/investigations/man-offers-undercover-marine-25000-to-gun-down-ex-girlfriend/