THE BROWNS BOARD

Gun Control emotionism gets refuted by FACTS

calfoxwc

18 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

hey asshole how bout editing this shitstain of a post? surely you've seen ur paste mistake right? so do the board the common courtesy of fixing it or deleting it all together.....ffs man 

Please point out this mistake Clevis.

I don't see any mistake here other than the one your parents made.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

hey asshole how bout editing this shitstain of a post? surely you've seen ur paste mistake right? so do the board the common courtesy of fixing it or deleting it all together.....ffs man 

Cleve, Cleve, Cleve..wonderful Cleve. Are you really going to complain about what you think is a mistake on my post when you set the record daily for misspelled words on your posts??...anyway I'll give you a clue...everybody needs at least one clue. That site I got the article from does not copy and paste well to the Browns Board. I have had problems before with it. So I broke the article up into three sections to post. 

Great article though huh? Oh yeah not for a lib like you.. My favorite part was the section that talked about global warming being such a crisis that the liberal elites are all flying their private jets to lavish resorts to talk about ways people like us can trade in our cars for bicycles..well not people like me...more like people like you.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

Do the board a common courtesy and get the fuck out of here.

• Upvote 2

39 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Cleve, Cleve, Cleve..wonderful Cleve. Are you really going to complain about what you think is a mistake on my post when you set the record daily for misspelled words on your posts??...anyway I'll give you a clue...everybody needs at least one clue. That site I got the article from does not copy and paste well to the Browns Board. I have had problems before with it. So I broke the article up into three sections to post. 

Great article though huh? Oh yeah not for a lib like you.. My favorite part was the section that talked about global warming being such a crisis that the liberal elites are all flying their private jets to lavish resorts to talk about ways people like us can trade in our cars for bicycles..well not people like me...more like people like you.

then just erase it when u see it do that...which was immediatly after u hit reply. As for the context of the article how the fuck would anyone know without first being dyslexic while standing on ones head. And u did it twice which means 2x the fresh scroll hell. wtf man?

42 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

then just erase it when u see it do that...which was immediatly after u hit reply. As for the context of the article how the fuck would anyone know without first being dyslexic while standing on ones head. And u did it twice which means 2x the fresh scroll hell. wtf man

29 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

but how bout u eat my whole ass instead?           faggot.             

You know just like real life....

nobody likes you or could care less if your gone......

your a a weird poster with a lot of ass references and truly bizarre pics and mentions 

man you think your so apt with ngrs drops

your really just a loser

23 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

then just erase it when u see it do that...which was immediatly after u hit reply. As for the context of the article how the fuck would anyone know without first being dyslexic while standing on ones head. And u did it twice which means 2x the fresh scroll hell. wtf man

On my end the post looked fine. Before I posted it there was nothing wrong with how it looked on my end. After I posted it it looked fine on the screen. I had gotten complaints before about copying and pasting from this particular site so I tried breaking the article up into three sections but apparently that didn't help. It is not something I can fix because the post looks perfect on my end before I submit reply. The problem seems to be only with those who get this on their phone..

1 hour ago, OldBrownsFan said:

On my end the post looked fine. Before I posted it there was nothing wrong with how it looked on my end. After I posted it it looked fine on the screen. I had gotten complaints before about copying and pasting from this particular site so I tried breaking the article up into three sections but apparently that didn't help. It is not something I can fix because the post looks perfect on my end before I submit reply. The problem seems to be only with those who get this on their phone..

ok....ill retract my criticism then. Makes sense,  It was strange to me that someone would see two such posts and not correct them.....hence why i said it was an asshole move. My apologies. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Cleve, Cleve, Cleve..wonderful Cleve. Are you really going to complain about what you think is a mistake on my post when you set the record daily for misspelled words on your posts

Notice how all of a sudden he's been posting without misspelling anything..lol what a putz.

3 hours ago, Gorka said:

Notice how all of a sudden he's been posting without misspelling anything..lol what a putz.

crap. he finally learned how to use a spell checker? I missed it, mostly have him on ignore.

MSNBC contributor calls for ‘Pitchforks and Torches’ at home of billionaire Trump supporter, Chris Hayes fully agrees!

Last night on MSNBC Chris Hayes allowed one of his guests, Ellie Mystal, to call for protests outside the home of billionaire Trump supporter Stephen Ross (who is hosting a big fundraiser for Trump), saying that liberals should go to Ross’ home in the Hamptons with “pitchforks and torches”:

You can’t call for protests with ‘pitchforks and torches’ and then say it should be peaceful. Pitchforks and torches are NOT peaceful. If people do protest and something bad happens at Ross’ home, then you can look directly to this call for violence from the Chris Hayes show.

How would Hayes feel if some Fox News show called for ‘pitchforks and torches’ at his home because he was doing a fundraiser for Elizabeth Warren? It would be totally irresponsible and he’d be right to be outraged.

MSNBC needs to rein their people in because they have become completely unhinged over their hatred for Trump.

https://therightscoop.com/msnbc-contributor-calls-for-pitchforks-and-torches-at-home-of-billionaire-trump-supporter-chris-hayes-fully-agrees/

19 hours ago, hammertime said:

You know just like real life....

nobody likes you or could care less if your gone......

your a a weird poster with a lot of ass references and truly bizarre pics and mentions 

man you think your so apt with ngrs drops

your really just a loser

my homeschooled 13 yr old nephew puts together far superior sentence structure to whatever this was. Did you even get your GED bro?

1 minute ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Yes that is also an anti 2A politician.

We had a choice in 2016 between one candidate who speaks at the NRA and the other one who has the NRA as her number one enemy. I'm glad Trump won. Not only does Trump speak at the NRA but they seem to have his ear. I heard CNN whining about that tonight the influence the NRA has with Trump.

Here is something you must learn and something I have learned as an evangelical Christian. The country as a whole does not support our views. The country is never going to elect a Christian minister like Franklin Graham as president and will never elect someone running for president so pro 2a who wants to keep bump stocks legal. Trump is as good as it gets.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

We had a choice in 2016 between one candidate who speaks at the NRA and the other one who has the NRA as her number one enemy. I'm glad Trump won. Not only does Trump speak at the NRA but they seem to have his ear. I heard CNN whining about that tonight the influence the NRA has with Trump.

Here is something you must learn and something I have learned as an evangelical Christian. The country as a whole does not support our views. The country is never going to elect a Christian minister like Franklin Graham as president and will never elect someone running for president so pro 2a who wants to keep bump stocks legal. Trump is as good as it gets.

That is fine but conservatives need to quit blowing smoke about Trump being some friend to 2A. He isn’t. Don’t create a fake narrative just because he has an R by his name.

7 hours ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

That is fine but conservatives need to quit blowing smoke about Trump being some friend to 2A. He isn’t. Don’t create a fake narrative just because he has an R by his name.

I see what you are saying but everything is relative. Compared to Hillary Clinton, Trump is the best friend the 2a ever had but generally speaking he isn't. I would be concerned more if not for the influence of the NRA on Trump and I do think they are influencing him and not the other way around. That could change. Trump is a populist as much as he is a conservative. 

In the article below by Lara Trump I think this is just some trial balloon stuff being floated by the Trump administration. I would rather the talk be about enforcing the already large amount of gun laws on the books (that aren't being enforced) instead of enacting even more gun laws. But more gun laws will be coming (even a large number of republicans are talking about the need for new red flag laws and stronger background checks) and I think that is where you are going to see new gun contol laws being passed (for now). Once the dems take control they will come after the guns. 

The NRA is in a tough position. They have a vocal  NRA supporting president. The majority of the country want more gun legislation and Trump is likely to do it. How far does the NRA  want to go to buck Trump and risk losing his support and become even more isolated ? 

On another note I used to like LaPierre as a spokesman for the NRA because he always debated the issue well publicly. He is damaged goods now though and the NRA needs to sack him ASAP. The left is having a hey day with his lavish spending on his wardrobe and expense accounts and now he is not NOT a good spokesman for the NRA and is an albatross for them. Having LaPierre as spokesman only weakens the NRA. Sad they don't see that at the NRA because a strong NRA is good for all second amendment supporting Americans.

Lara Trump: Americans are 'demanding something happen' in wake of latest mass shootings

https://www.foxnews.com/media/lara-trump-americans-change-mass-shootings

2 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

That's fact boys. Republicans are scared shittless of the independent voters at are going to bend over on the issue oh, mark my words.

WSS

True WSS but I understand republicans have to win elections and I don't think they can do that without independent voters so the republicans will have to throw them a bone while the dems are throwing them the whole cow in regards to gun control.