THE BROWNS BOARD

Leftist haters laughed too soon 680 illegals removed EXCELLENT !

calfoxwc

4 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

this crapping on our welfare system, etc, and our culture will just have to stop.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/ice-arrests-680-removable-aliens-in-raids-on-mississippi-processing-plants

Blame the company that hired them without- or not verifying citizen ship status. . Oh, and they were working. Doesn't fit your definition of deadbeat scum only here to freeload off of our healthcare, does it? 

Cal I'd bet 1\2 of the roofers in Dayton are illegals. American deadbeats don't want to get up on roofs with shingles when the heat up there approaches 120 degrees, they're they ones sitting on their asses collecting welfare. 

• Upvote 2

39 minutes ago, hammertime said:

If we got half of the existing illegals to pay taxes and learn the pledge of allegiance in English I’d grant them citizenships 

imagine our tax base if everyone here was legit...

we must bring immigrants into this country the legal way.  

Yes! how much of this actually affects the gdp 

like the simple easy to see fact that if more people are working - more taxes get paid eases the load on the rest of us

3 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Yes....if only we got some tax revenue from those below minimum wage illegals. Then we'd be set.

Much more than squaring up corporate and extremely wealthy loopholes....

You do understand what percentage of the tax comes from the extremely wealthy, correct? And corporate profits do go  toward the income  ordinary American investors right? And wanting illegals for the amount of tax they pay is a little bit like wanting more violent home Invaders if they clean up the blood afterwards isn't it?

WSS

I always laugh about the illegal immigrants stuff because most are here to work and send money back to their poor families. They don't apply for any benefits for fear of being discovered. And you find them in all those really hard, hot working places more often than not which means construction of all kinds (several are really good with limestone used in central Texas housing) and farm crop harvesting, both in the hottest days of the year here in Texas for sure. I had Hondurans replacing my roof last year. They were actually legally here from the same small Honduran town under the asylum program and hired by a Mexican American run roofing company. They were all trying to learn English while I was trying to brush up my Spanish. And they did one hellofa good job replacing the roof in a very short time working from dawn to dusk in August. I made sure I kept a big cooler of iced down bottles of water for them. They refused a beer at the end of the day so that I would not be liable for anything that might happen once they left the work site. That had been explained to them by the roofing company and they took it seriously. Very responsible people with families to feed through hard work, not welfare.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I always laugh about the illegal immigrants stuff because most are here to work and send money back to their poor families. They don't apply for any benefits for fear of being discovered. And you find them in all those really hard, hot working places more often than not which means construction of all kinds (several are really good with limestone used in central Texas housing) and farm crop harvesting, both in the hottest days of the year here in Texas for sure. I had Hondurans replacing my roof last year. They were actually legally here from the same small Honduran town under the asylum program and hired by a Mexican American run roofing company. They were all trying to learn English while I was trying to brush up my Spanish. And they did one hellofa good job replacing the roof in a very short time working from dawn to dusk in August. I made sure I kept a big cooler of iced down bottles of water for them. They refused a beer at the end of the day so that I would not be liable for anything that might happen once they left the work site. That had been explained to them by the roofing company and they took it seriously. Very responsible people with families to feed through hard work, not welfare.

One would get the idea from that sermon that living in the United States illegally and the Very concept of citizenship should be changed? 

One would also assume he would change your mind if they all voted Republican.

WSS

21 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

One would get the idea from that sermon that living in the United States illegally and the Very concept of citizenship should be changed? 

WSS

One would assume you have no idea of the role of immigration in the history of this country. So you also must be saying that Republicans do not support that idea in general. Funny how many actually came from immigrant families including the Liar in Chief who can't even remember it was his grandfather who immigrated here, not his father as he claims. When you lie as often as he does, you can no longer remember where truth starts I guess.

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

sobb.gif

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

One would assume you have no idea of the role of immigration in the history of this country. So you also must be saying that Republicans do not support that idea in general. Funny how many actually came from immigrant families including the Liar in Chief who can't even remember it was his grandfather who immigrated here, not his father as he claims. When you lie as often as he does, you can no longer remember where truth starts I guess.

How the fuck did you derive all of that from what Steve said? Just throwin any shit that comes to your mind I guess.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Yes....if only we got some tax revenue from those below minimum wage illegals. Then we'd be set.

Much more than squaring up corporate and extremely wealthy loopholes....

Degree from Michigan and that’s your response?

how could you not agree with something so simple?

7 hours ago, hoorta said:

Blame the company that hired them without- or not verifying citizen ship status. . Oh, and they were working. Doesn't fit your definition of deadbeat scum only here to freeload off of our healthcare, does it? 

Cal I'd bet 1\2 of the roofers in Dayton are illegals. American deadbeats don't want to get up on roofs with shingles when the heat up there approaches 120 degrees, they're they ones sitting on their asses collecting welfare. 

A. I DO blame the companies. They can pay illegals cheaply, no benefits, and get away with it. They should get hammered in the courts.

B. They were working. Until they quit/get laid off, and then they can go join any one of the gangs that are proliferating around our entire country, like they have in mexico for a long time.

C. Your bet is full on nonsense -  there are plenty of illegals who worked somewhere, and committed rapes etc on their own time. That isn't fine by you, then agree with me that illegals are just bad for our country. They are NOT VETTED.

D. My whole point is that they are ILLEGAL. They are FLOUTING OUR IMMIGRATION LAWS. They DO NOT PAY INTO SS or MEDICARE. But you know who... want to give it to them anyways. For the democrat votes.

E. Sure they might have jobs, but they can also be conduits for drugs. How the bleep do you think drugs permeate every state in our country?

undocumented injured workers - California Criminal Defense Lawyers

Rating: 5 - ‎Review by Carli Acevedo
It is illegal for an undocumented worker filing false employment documents, but it is not considered workers' compensation fraud. Workers' compensation fraud ...

ICE worksite enforcement investigations in FY18 surge | ICE

Dec 11, 2018 - “Reducing illegal employment helps build another layer of border security, and reduces the continuum of crime that illegal labor facilitates, from ...

Barry Latzer, PhD, Professor Emeritus of Criminal Justice at the John Jay College of Criminal Justice, in a Jan. 24, 2019 article, "Do Illegal Aliens Have High Crime Rates?," available at city-journal.org, stated:

"Nationwide data on crime by illegal aliens is unavailable mainly because most states don't keep such records. For instance, California, with Hispanics making up more than 43 percent of its incarcerated population, provides no information on the alienage of its inmates. Texas does, though, and its Department of Public Safety reports that illegal aliens were arrested and charged with more than 298,000 crimes, an average of over 39,000 per year, from June 1, 2011 to the end of 2018. Though some of these arrests were for nonviolent crimes, such as theft, burglary, or drug offenses, they also include many violent crimes: 624 homicides, 1,911 robberies, and 3,955 sexual assaults (which, under Texas law, include rapes)…

No amount of crime by those who enter this country unlawfully should be acceptable, because it is 'extra' crime that wouldn't occur if our border security were effective."

Jan. 24, 2019 - Barry Latzer, Ph

John Lott, Jr., PhD, Dean's Visiting Professor at the State University of New York (SUNY) at Binghamton, in a Feb. 18, 2018 article, "Undocumented Immigrants, U.S. Citizens, and Convicted Criminals in Arizona," available at papers.ssrn.com, stated:

"Undocumented immigrants are at least 142% more likely to be convicted of a crime than other Arizonans. They also tend to commit more serious crimes and serve 10.5% longer sentences, more likely to be classified as dangerous, and 45% more likely to be gang members than U.S. citizens…

Young convicts are especially likely to be undocumented immigrants. While undocumented immigrants from 15 to 35 years of age make up slightly over two percent of the Arizona population, they make up about eight percent of the prison population. Even after adjusting for the fact that young people commit crime at higher rates, young undocumented immigrants commit crime at twice the rate of young U.S. citizens. These undocumented immigrants also tend to commit more serious crimes."

Feb. 18, 2018 - John Lott, Jr., PhD 
Steven Camarota, PhD, Director of Research at the Center for Immigration Studies (CIS), in a Jan. 10, 2018 article, "Non-Citizens Committed a Disproportionate Share of Federal Crimes, 2011-16," available at cis.org, stated:

"21% of those convicted of non-immigration crimes were non-citizens — 2.5 times their share of the population…

Areas where non-citizens account for a much larger share of convictions than their 8.4 percent share of the adult population include:

• 42.4 percent of kidnapping convictions;
  • 31.5 percent of drug convictions;
  • 22.9 percent of money laundering convictions;
  • 13.4 percent of administration of justice offenses (e.g. witness tampering, obstruction, and contempt);
  • 17.8 percent of economic crimes (e.g. larceny, embezzlement, and fraud);
  • 13 percent of other convictions (e.g. bribery, civil rights, environmental, and prison offenses); and
  • 12.8 percent of auto thefts."

Jan. 10, 2018 - Steven A. Camarota, PhD 

but facts don't matter to liberals. they just imagine good things about bad things...

and the dems gleefully wait for a bunch of illegals voting for them in the next election.

https://www.migrationpolicy.org/news/unauthorized-immigrants-criminal-convictions-who-might-be-priority-removal

"The most recent publicly available information provided by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) on the criminal alien population (the government’s official terminology) dates back to a 2012 report to Congress. Based on it, we estimated in a 2015 report that 820,000 of the approximately 11 million people living in the country illegally had criminal convictions. Of these, we estimated 300,000 had a felony conviction and 390,000 were serious misdemeanants (meaning they had been convicted of a misdemeanor in which they were sentenced to actual custody of 90 days or more).

These 820,000 unauthorized immigrants are a subset of the 1.9 million noncitizens identified by DHS as removable criminal aliens, in other words noncitizens identified for deportation from the United States based on a criminal conviction. While this fact appears little known, a very substantial portion of these 1.9 million noncitizens are people lawfully present in the United States—either legal permanent residents (also known as green-card holders) or noncitizens on temporary visas—who have become deportable as the result of a disqualifying crime."

The Immigrant Gang Plague | Hispanic Gang Violence in the U.S.

Asked about gangs, the teens proudly reel off their affiliations: SOK (Still Out Killing); ... Mario Flores was one of them; he joined Santa Ana, California's, Westside ... The constant invasion of illegal aliens is worsening gang violence as well.

Border shock: 50% surge in gang members, 650000 illegal immigrants ...

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/.../border-shock-50-surge-in-gangbangers-650...
Apr 4, 2019 - ... members, 650,000 illegal immigrants will be freed into US in 2019 ... The MS-13 is one of the most violent and prolific transnational gangs the ...

Gangs — FBI

https://www.fbi.gov/investigate/violent-crime/gangs
Some 33,000 violent street gangs, motorcycle gangs, and prison gangs are criminally active in the U.S. today. Many are sophisticated and well organized; all ...

MS-13 gang members gaining numbers by recruiting illegal immigrants

https://www.washingtontimes.com/.../ms-13-gang-members-gaining-numbers-by-recr...
Feb 21, 2018 - She said those changes came just as the gangs were getting an influx of new members thanks to the surge of UAC that began in 2012 and was ...

- IMMIGRATION AND THE ALIEN GANG EPIDEMIC: PROBLEMS AND ...

https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/CHRG.../html/CHRG-109hhrg20528.htm
Illegal aliens makeup a significant portion of gang members in the ..... often leads to boredom and a sense of insecurity which causes the children to join gangs.

3 hours ago, Gorka said:

How the fuck did you derive all of that from what Steve said? Just throwin any shit that comes to your mind I guess.

LOL! Everybody on this polyboard throws shit on the wall to see what sticks. His second sentence in what he said there was exactly that too, but no comment from you? Wonder why?

4 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

One would assume you have no idea of the role of immigration in the history of this country.

sure I do and I'm aware of the problems of illegal immigration as Democrat presidents have been historically and just about every Republican president or presidential candidate that you pretend to support. It appears you don't tell the difference between illegal and legal have never read anything I've said about legal immigrants who I wholeheartedly welcome.

So you also must be saying that Republicans do not support that idea in general.

one more time who gives a fuck about the party? When you Democrats were in office you spouted off constantly about the illegal immigrants. Now you want open borders  just because you hate Trump.

Funny how many actually came from immigrant families including the Liar in Chief who can't even remember it was his grandfather who immigrated here, not his father as he claims. When you lie as often as he does, you can no longer remember where truth starts I guess.

I will give you the benefit of the doubt that you were just pretending to be stupid and really can distinguish between legal and illegal. Correct me if I'm wrong. Sure we all come from immigrants hundreds of years ago things were different, evendozens of years ago things were probably different. Even the Native Americans are probably not indigenous to wherever they wound up because many of them over ran other tribes butchering killing enslaving at a time eating their enemies to take over their land so...

WSS

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

All for legal immigration.  Kick the illegals out.  Period.  They are hired because they pay them shit wages and don't hve to pay social security, etc.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, hoorta said:

If they're illegal they don't belong here, period.  

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

oh shut it u  fucking never done a day of real work in ur life fat fucking slob...

how u doin today steve?

59 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Great- and when we get rid of all of them, it's going to be Nirvana, right?  :D

No, Nirvana would happen is if we got rid of every last liberal.

Fuck, I'd agree to let the illegals stay if we could deport every last liberal...they present a far greater danger to this nation.

• Upvote 1