THE BROWNS BOARD

Leaving the Democrats

OldBrownsFan

Death to that clusterfuck of a party.

This country doesn't need them. We would thrive without them. And if Republicans/conservatism ceased to exist?... this country would collapse if left to libtard democrats making policy guided by feelings and emotions.

You demonrats need us. We don't need you. You need Republicans mainly for one reason...for someone to blame for the failed policies you created.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/17/2019 at 9:51 AM, Gorka said:

Death to that clusterfuck of a party.

This country doesn't need them. We would thrive without them. And if Republicans/conservatism ceased to exist?... this country would collapse if left to libtard democrats making policy guided by feelings and emotions.

You demonrats need us. We don't need you. You need Republicans mainly for one reason...for someone to blame for the failed policies you created.

But would you? Last I checked, the states generating the bulk of the revenue to keep the US going are blue states. This isn't some defense of blue states but more a look at red states. The red states are full of retirees and welfare recipients. 

Candace Owens: ‘Race Issues Would Be Repaired Overnight’ if Democrats Would Just Keep This Promise

Many racial problems in America would end immediately if Democrats simply kept a promise they’ve been making, conservative commentator and Blexit movement leader Candace Owens says.

Since they’re to blame for manufacturing and stoking racial unrest, Democrats could ease racial tension “overnight” by making good on their promises to leave the U.S. while Donald Trump is president, Owens tweeted on Sunday:

“If Democrats left America like they keep promising to, a lot of race issues would be repaired overnight.

“They create, perpetuate and exaggerate racial unrest to sustain their party.”

In an earlier tweet, Owens called black people living in America “the luckiest black people ever to live in the history of the world”:

“The luckiest black people to ever live in the history of the world, are the ones living in America today. A new black America is on the horizon. We are no longer swallowing the Left’s poison. Meet me in Baltimore on 9/15 at our next #BLEXIT event: https://eventbrite.com/e/blexit-balti

Owens’ Blexit movement seeks to introduce conservative values to urban society.

https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/craig-bannister/candace-owens-race-issues-would-be-repaired-overnight-if-democrats-would-just

1 hour ago, tiamat63 said:

I can already tell you what the comeback is going to be for this post...    sometimes tells me you already know as well.

I couldn't get a great line on it, what do you think? Isn't the bulk of welfare payments from the state? And I'm guessing there a lot of retirees in Texas Florida and Arizona? SS is federal.

WSS

4 hours ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

But would you? Last I checked, the states generating the bulk of the revenue to keep the US going are blue states. This isn't some defense of blue states but more a look at red states. The red states are full of retirees and welfare recipients. 

Even if you are right, that's not what I was getting at. If you had looked more closely I was implying those full blown liberal democrats in position of influence. Foremost politicians, followed by the media, Hollywood, academics....don't need them and their destructive ideas.

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Looks like these are the biggest welfare Spenders. Don't know what the map was meant to show?

https://www.foxbusiness.com/features/states-that-spend-the-most-on-welfare

WSS

The map I posted before shows the states that require the least amount of federal aid. A metric of self sufficiency. The majority of red states, weighted heavily to the South, require the most federal aid to function. 

42 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

The map I posted before shows the states that require the least amount of federal aid. A metric of self sufficiency. The majority of red states, weighted heavily to the South, require the most federal aid to function. 

A Rebirth Of Self-Reliance? Food Stamp, Welfare, Medicaid, Disability Rolls All Dropping Under Trump

https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/food-stamps-disability-welfare-medicaid-enrollment/

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Vambo said:

A Rebirth Of Self-Reliance? Food Stamp, Welfare, Medicaid, Disability Rolls All Dropping Under Trump

https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/food-stamps-disability-welfare-medicaid-enrollment/

That bears out for all states so the gap might slightly close but the vast majority of red states are still going to be reliant on blue state economies to keep them afloat. I don’t like blue state economic policy on a whole but the numbers don’t lie.