THE BROWNS BOARD

Spoiled young person - not even in America

calfoxwc

seriously. ?

The parents buy him a luxury BMW, but he gets mad and pushes it into a nearby river because he

wanted a Jaguar.

Unbelievable.

But, that also is a common kind of spoiled entitled problem in our country, too.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/teen-gets-a-bmw-for-his-birthday-he-wants-a-jaguar-instead-so-he-pushes-the-bmw-into-a-nearby-river

2 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

are u saying the givt should redistribute those bmw's to less fortunate teenagers?

That BMW is waiting for them in the lake. They just need to stop being lazy millennials and dig it out! Every poor person could do the same if they weren't so lazy and entitled

I mean when my magic donkey saved me from the lake I rolled up my sleeves and pulled out an Audi. No govt handout!

9 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

That BMW is waiting for them in the lake. They just need to stop being lazy millennials and dig it out! Every poor person could do the same if they weren't so lazy and entitled

I mean when my magic donkey saved me from the lake I rolled up my sleeves and pulled out an Audi. No govt handout!

fucking magic donkey lifeguards n shit?  this is getting deep now, im gonna have to take a pipe hit to keep up.....fuuucckkkkk

woodpecker take note: you are one of them.

It's become a weary trope: Millennials, we are often told, are a pampered cohort sulking in their childhood bedrooms or aimlessly couch surfing in search of ...

https://www.axios.com/millennials-a-tale-of-two-generations-ff2a6de5-cfde...
Mar 10, 2018 - Millennials are described, by others and themselves, as "spoiled," "lazy" and "entitled," according to an Axios/SurveyMonkey survey. They've ...

True story - happened Friday.

Don't drink too much these days so it's an occasion when I do.  Went to a local watering hole and met up with some friends.   It's dive-y.    But it's and older spot the locals go. Most everybody knows the crowd and it's a classic kind of tunes bar.    

Me with an extra 5er.  I toss on some Nuge, Zeppelin, a spot of Funk with George Clinton and Marvin Gaye...  wrapped it up with AC/DC (Bon Scott era though)

A solid lineup.

The lady behind me, I would say mid to late 60's...  followed up my picks by tossing on Katy Perry.

Millennials - 1 

Boomers - 0