THE BROWNS BOARD

CBD oil

16 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Frankly the reason I don't smoke weed is just because I have never enjoyed the buzz. I don't like feeling sleepy and while I'm trying to watch my weight I don't want to get the munchies. Now if they would prescribe me LSD that would be a different story... I haven't done that for 40 years but only because it takes up too much time. 😆

WSS

You don't have to smoke weed.  You can get the best oils if you don't want the buzz.

14 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

You don't have to smoke weed.  You can get the best oils if you don't want the buzz.

Like I said I have no objections to it and might possibly have some time to write if I ever felt the need. I just don't as of now.

I can't imagine that the effects of.03 oil would be noticeable. Who knows?

WSS

47 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Even if you were right, which I don't think you are, I didn't say it was the best drug for you. However it is totally the best drug. Pot is garbage next to it. 

That I can't argue with, cause I have heard that as well that it's an amazing fuck pill. But the part of it shooting pinholes in ur brain im almost positive is correct...I saw a special on it some years ago that talked about the pharmacology of mdma. Pot is what you make of it. If you're one of the people who use it constantly, ofc it becomes baseline subsistence. Your receptor sites get washed out. Modern people have utterly destroyed marijuana's benefits to humanity by their recreational use. It was never meant to be a party drug. It's something you do by your fucking self. It was to help you turn inward. Examine your own shit...think about greater concepts than just your immediate human condition. 

43 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

That I can't argue with, cause I have heard that as well that it's an amazing fuck pill. But the part of it shooting pinholes in ur brain im almost positive is correct...I saw a special on it some years ago that talked about the pharmacology of mdma. Pot is what you make of it. If you're one of the people who use it constantly, ofc it becomes baseline subsistence. Your receptor sites get washed out. Modern people have utterly destroyed marijuana's benefits to humanity by their recreational use. It was never meant to be a party drug. It's something you do by your fucking self. It was to help you turn inward. Examine your own shit...think about greater concepts than just your immediate human condition. 

image.jpeg.7ac957d03cc6383790b43ff92a77c8ed.jpeg