THE BROWNS BOARD

CBD oil

https://www.marijuanabreak.com/cbd-oil-in-ohio

Okay so this stuff is the latest miracle cure for everything but I'm wondering if anyone here is actually familiar with it? I understand that the laws been changed making it legal to sell in the state of Ohio but it is been available online forever right? Is it now available to get regular strength product here?

Personally it seems like snake oil to me but I'm skeptical of all that shit. Anybody else?

WSS

21 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Okay so this stuff is the latest miracle cure for everything but I'm wondering if anyone here is actually familiar with it? I understand that the laws been changed making it legal to sell in the state of Ohio but it is been available online forever right? Is it now available to get regular strength product here?

Personally it seems like snake oil to me but I'm skeptical of all that shit. Anybody else?

WSS

Anecdotally, I got the balm after having my ACL replaced. I didn’t take any of the pain killers just ibuprofen and CBD. It helped a ton. 

Even now after 10 months, I use it for inflammation after workouts on that knee. At least for me, it does the job. The people talking it up as a miracle cure for everything are being silly but I know it at least greatly helps my knee inflammation.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Anecdotally, I got the balm after having my ACL replaced. I didn’t take any of the pain killers just ibuprofen and CBD. It helped a ton. 

Even now after 10 months, I use it for inflammation after workouts on that knee. At least for me, it does the job. The people talking it up as a miracle cure for everything are being silly but I know it at least greatly helps my knee inflammation.

Yes, hard to say. Frankly I didn't take anything stronger than Tylenol when I got out of ICU after the cancer surgery.

I know it's a cliche but I am actually asking for a friend. Was the stuff you took full strength or - .3 and is there a difference as to what can be sold in Ohio now?

WSS

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Yes, hard to say. Frankly I didn't take anything stronger than Tylenol when I got out of ICU after the cancer surgery.

I know it's a cliche but I am actually asking for a friend. Was the stuff you took full strength or - .3 and is there a difference as to what can be sold in Ohio now?

WSS

I live in WV so what I can get is likely vastly different. When I head home later I will take a look at it and let you know.

6 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

With your diagnosis you could qualifty for the Medical MJ card and but it from a authorized dealer.  

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

With your diagnosis you could qualifty for the Medical MJ card and but it from a authorized dealer.  

Frankly the reason I don't smoke weed is just because I have never enjoyed the buzz. I don't like feeling sleepy and while I'm trying to watch my weight I don't want to get the munchies. Now if they would prescribe me LSD that would be a different story... I haven't done that for 40 years but only because it takes up too much time. 😆

WSS

• Haha 2

57 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Frankly the reason I don't smoke weed is just because I have never enjoyed the buzz. I don't like feeling sleepy and while I'm trying to watch my weight I don't want to get the munchies. Now if they would prescribe me LSD that would be a different story... I haven't done that for 40 years but only because it takes up too much time. 😆

WSS

grow ur own shrooms. They're natural,  not made from some kind of bresd mold or whatever the fuck people synthesize lsd from these days.

9 hours ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

That's interesting because I have a bad knee from soccer that acts up. I'll have to look into it.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

grow ur own shrooms. They're natural,  not made from some kind of bresd mold or whatever the fuck people synthesize lsd from these days.

Rye bread mold is natural too.

Anyway you just have to devote at least 36 hours to it so I don't bother. It was a lot of fun though for those of you who have never tried it. An experience unlike any other.

WSS

Anyway you just have to devote at least 36 hours to it so I don't bother. It was a lot of fun though for those of you who have never tried it. An experience unlike any other.

WSS

36 hours?  i know rye mold is technically natural but its also a toxic mold...if u dont know what ur doing...and in any case i read its "synthesized" from that mold. Not sure exactly thst process but thats why i wont fuck with it. Shrooms are a 4 hr excursion fyi. 

30 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

36 hours?  i know rye mold is technically natural but its also a toxic mold...if u dont know what ur doing...and in any case i read its "synthesized" from that mold. Not sure exactly thst process but thats why i wont fuck with it. Shrooms are a 4 hr excursion fyi. 

Well not really exactly 36 but you are in a good long trip and there is enough residual effect that you don't feel normal for quite a while. 

Plus I've never heard you can overdose or that it's toxic. But toadstools are fine and Incredibly easy to grow.

WSS

Well not really exactly 36 but you are in a good long trip and there is enough residual effect that you don't feel normal for quite a while. 

Plus I've never heard you can overdose or that it's toxic. But toadstools are fine and Incredibly easy to grow.

WSS

ive heard otherwise about LSD, which is why I won't touch it. I've ofc heard people rave about it....but the only other psychedelic i'd be willing to try besides shrooms is the granddaddy...DMT. DMT is what floods our body at the time of our deaths, so I think it's more than a "neat trip". Ofc shrooms are more than a neat trip too if you do em right. DMT is essentially the sledgehammer which vaults you to the otherside. But if you're not prepared for the difference in realities between what we are here and over there, lots of people don't fully make it back after a serious trip....they become schizo. I more than likely won't touch DMT till im old and have my mind wrapped around certain things to a greater degree. 

9 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

ive heard otherwise about LSD, which is why I won't touch it. I've ofc heard people rave about it....but the only other psychedelic i'd be willing to try besides shrooms is the granddaddy...DMT. DMT is what floods our body at the time of our deaths, so I think it's more than a "neat trip". Ofc shrooms are more than a neat trip too if you do em right. DMT is essentially the sledgehammer which vaults you to the otherside. But if you're not prepared for the difference in realities between what we are here and over there, lots of people don't fully make it back after a serious trip....they become schizo. I more than likely won't touch DMT till im old and have my mind wrapped around certain things to a greater degree. 

Hey I certainly won't chastise you for what you choose to try or not. Only speaking from my own experience as it relates to a generation who came of age during the psychedelic era. And granted it was just a fraction of them who experimented. But you hit it right on the head with referencing the complete change in reality. Which, I guess, is the whole point of it. Best way I can describe it is dreaming while you were Wide Awake. But like with a Reefer Madness the uninitiated tend to overreact.

I grew out of the drug thing decades ago and I've never tried DMT heroin, crystal meth, ecstasy or crack.

But acid is a completely different experience.

WSS

14 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

Shrooms always did me a lot better than lsd did. On lsd I felt like a schizophrenic. On shrooms I felt like an artistic schizophrenic

• Haha 1

DMT is what floods our body at the time of our deaths, so I think it's more than a "neat trip"

University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, USA.

Abstract

The pineal gland has a romantic history, from pharaonic Egypt, where it was equated with the eye of Horus, through various religious traditions, where it was considered the seat of the soul, the third eye, etc. Recent incarnations of these notions have suggested that N,N-dimethyltryptamine is secreted by the pineal gland at birth, during dreaming, and at near death to produce out of body experiences. Scientific evidence, however, is not consistent with these ideas. The adult pineal gland weighs less than 0.2 g, and its principal function is to produce about 30 µg per day of melatonin, a hormone that regulates circadian rhythm through very high affinity interactions with melatonin receptors. It is clear that very minute concentrations of N,N-dimethyltryptamine have been detected in the brain, but they are not sufficient to produce psychoactive effects. Alternative explanations are presented to explain how stress and near death can produce altered states of consciousness without invoking the intermediacy of N,N-dimethyltryptamine.

10 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

That being said MDMA is the best drug, bar none, no question, and nothing is even close. 

If I'm not mistaken that stands for mescaline dexedrine methamphetamine acid.

I'd have to look that up before I comment further.

:edit:

So I had confused it with MDA it is actually ecstasy. Never tried it. NBA is bullshit because there is no small pill containing mescaline. It's almost all this just LSD mixed with some Nestle's Quik.

WSS

https://www.verywellmind.com/what-are-the-effects-of-ecstasy-mdma-63095

Ecstasy, yes. Ecstasy is the finest drug man has ever produced. It will produce the best human interactions you will ever know. 

They're doing great work with it, as well, treating PTSD

https://maps.org/news/media/7159-the-new-york-times-treating-ptsd-with-mdma-you-might-have-some-questions