THE BROWNS BOARD

Hot Canadian Bacon

MLD Woody

6 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

You gotta love Melania. She's the only first lady whose T&A I've seen. Or, frankly, would want to.  

ive not been a fan of her look, she looks usually "way" too made up and fake....but i gotta admit, that face she's making at trudeau is the def of a smoke show. That woman is "in heat" and sonethings not being "taken care of" at home....if u know whatta mean...😁

4 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

ive not been a fan of her look, she looks usually "way" too made up and fake....but i gotta admit, that face she's making at trudeau is the def of a smoke show. That woman is "in heat" and sonethings not being "taken care of" at home....if u know whatta mean...😁

You know what? You're right. I'm unimpressed with Melania's nudes. Just posing naked isn't enough to make you sexy. Obviously she has a great body but she looks like she's just doing it as a job. Which of course she probably was. That's probably enough for people who have unattractive prude wives/girlfriends or none at all but I'm not impressed. 

Just for the record aren't you the guy who just spent a ton of post crying about the lack of intelligent political discussion here? I looked and I still haven't seen an in-depth discussion of a relevant issue between you and any of the other non conservatives.

But this is a good reason you deserve little better then woodpecker JPG's.

WSS

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Just for the record aren't you the guy who just spent a ton of post crying about the lack of intelligent political discussion here? I looked and I still haven't seen an in-depth discussion of a relevant issue between you and any of the other non conservatives

right, u guys shit up the board at will for years then grouse when someone says fuck it and plays along. Like Kettle up there butt queefing about "demeaning" the first hoore i mean lady.....u guys have made it weekly sport for the last 10 years degrading women....so....no rage no cries now ok?