THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns Trade For Wyatt Teller

darren15

Guard from Buffalo Bills, started last 7 games at left guard last season.

We get the player and a 2021 7th round pick for a 2020 5th and a 2020 6th

He any good ?

Newly acquired Guard Wyatt Teller 2018 stats 476 snaps 2 Hits 6 Hurries and 8 Pressures (ZERO) sacks. 2019 Preseason 86 snaps at LG and 23 snaps at RG 0 Hits 0 Hurries 0 Pressures 0 Sacks

The Browns are getting a solid ass dude in Wyatt Teller. He can play, too. Enjoyed writing a story on him last season. Wyatt is super fun to talk to. The Browns  win this trade

I was waiting for the Browns to draft O-linemen especially after trading Kevin Seitler. I worry about our franchise QB, running game etc.

glad we got someone

• Upvote 1

Teller played RG at senior bowl when Baker played in it in 2018..he played well enough at Virginia tech his senior year for ACC 1st team..his senior bowl videos playing with baker are on youtube..had a good combine score also.. #noneck, welcome to the land.. EDIT-- Darren "crapsheet'15 :D welcome back!!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

Teller played RG at senior bowl when Baker played in it in 2018..he played well enough at Virginia tech his senior year for ACC 1st team..his senior bowl videos playing with baker are on youtube..had a good combine score also.. #noneck, welcome to the land.. EDIT-- Darren "crapsheet'15 :D welcome back!!

I was going to say....can he shift to RG?  But it seems he has been there before.

37 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

I was going to say....can he shift to RG?  But it seems he has been there before.

the pro coaches at senior bowl thought so..#57 playing here at RG..

liked him at VT but i have not seen him play in 2 years..edit--👀 watch the steer block at 1:22 

• Thanks 1

The short of it is- Dorsey wasn't willing to wait until after the cuts to make a move @ RG.  He might not admit it, but bet Hindu Kush (see photo) isn't good enough to man the spot.  5th and a 6th. He's the starter there as soon as Freddie gets him acclimated. 

Image result for hindu kush mountains images

3 hours ago, hoorta said:

The short of it is- Dorsey wasn't willing to wait until after the cuts to make a move @ RG.  He might not admit it, but bet Hindu Kush (see photo) isn't good enough to man the spot.  5th and a 6th. He's the starter there as soon as Freddie gets him acclimated. 

Image result for hindu kush mountains images

No gaps with him around

1 hour ago, Unsympathetic said:

Give: 2020 5th&6th-round picks

Get: G Wyatt Teller, 2020 7th round pick.

Here's one evaluation of him - he started Buffalo's last 7 games in 2019 and graded 56.1 per PFF

Not a long-term solution but he will likely be better in 2019 than anyone on our current roster.

I think this was already posted somewhere else.