THE BROWNS BOARD

A message to our SE USA Browns Fans from our President

DieHardBrownsFan

17903454_10158949965035725_3181251005684

In addition to Florida - South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia, and Alabama, will most likely be hit (much) harder than anticipated. Looking like one of the largest hurricanes ever. Already category 5. BE CAREFUL! GOD BLESS EVERYONE!

I never breath a sigh of relief until these storms are north of our latitude.. Only one I can remember (Ivan 2004) circled around and came back.. I haven't done  anything in prep yet because of the projected paths but this time of year we stay within a couple hours of as ready as we can get..

• Upvote 1

well, last wed we went out and bought a used boat trailer to haul our 18' Grumman canoe around, had a great time taking it out.

So much easier than how we used to haul it on racks on the pickup truck.

Now, retired, it doesn't make sense to load/unload it everytime we want to go out.

Bought a new tarp to put over it, no room in the barn, but the storm was going to go north of us.

ha.

I was just out putting the tarp on in the rain....

image.png.324dbe7838e398dfced487d0c06d64cc.png

image.png.cfb684a688d899ed473c29c99d3e836a.png

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/sep/2/hurricane-dorian-stalled-over-bahamas-due-calm-atm/?utm_campaign=shareaholic&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=socialnetwork

image.png.1cab38eb624b96a596c9b085ee367b30.png

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/china-builds-port-bahamas-provides-military-assistance-equipment-180-miles-off-u-s-coast/

Damn, that's gotta smart.

Seems like China's been taking it on the Chin a bit lately   .   .   .  

Hmmm, come to think of it, I think China had two Ports that got tagged by this beast   .   .   .   Denmark had one hit as well.

image.thumb.png.1ab8634d6eb47ae41ca8b9c93fd251ee.png

Why yes, they did get nailed twice (or thrice ?).

image.png.1a70b1a67633c333df07b67160252711.png

Weird.

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Sure, we have 'hurricane' weapons to destroy on sight.  Man your fucking nuts.

Didn't really want to go here, cause I know the reception it's going to get - but so be it.

Short Memory ?

image.png.14719bb5630d0637c69ca7f4e8de3bed.png

https://www.naturalnews.com/2017-09-10-175-patents-prove-that-geoengineering-and-weather-control-technologies-are-real.html

Dating back to the 1890's.

image.png.7c94b0a14b42fe7d49a3b82d5eece52f.png

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-08-03/harvard-scientists-funded-bill-gates-begin-spraying-particles-sky-dim-sun

image.png.1884b7bb1fe13a099092878b595fc4be.png

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-018-07533-4

image.png.7e82ea25af87642848149836498709f0.png

https://principia-scientific.org/scientists-to-begin-spraying-particles-into-the-sky-to-dim-the-sun/

The previous (current ?) mixture is/was Barium (Ba) and Aluminum (Al) (interesting that it's Ba AL).

It is said that this mixture as well as reflecting light also acidifies the soil, and the Aluminum component cause Forest Fires too burn hotter (sound familiar Southern CA ?).

Not sure of the inclusion of Barium (radioactive), it is either symbolic or has different reflective properties (Light wave bandwidth) than Aluminum.

The new (or possibly current) mixture of Calcium Carbonate may actually be intentional to neutralize the soil Acidity caused by years or spraying with the previous mixture.

Ironic that it is an "Antacid" don't you think ?

The "Trails" have looked different lately, and we're about 85% clear Skies (Blue I haven't seen in many years) here ~100mi from an International Airport.

image.jpeg.bd719533dfe21a7d51b303058441bfd5.jpeg

Don't forget the EO's POTUS has signed about "Clean Air"   .   .   .   yea, probably just another coincidence (see above pic).

BTW - the correct term is "Stratospheric Aerosol Injection".

So back on topic, with the original mixture (Cabal) you actually have Microscopic Metallic particles suspended/seeding the Air/Clouds.

Have you ever put Aluminum Foil / Metal into a Microwave ?

image.png.24486bdd8b9f48586ef9df3a457127ea.png

HAARP (or one of many associated projects - old Tech).

Heat one side, it gets hot, expands, air flow changes   .   .   .   blow on a Balloon what happens ?

Note those "Bands" to the side of the Eye in the previous post, the one I wanted had three or four nicely spaced out.

There are multiple sights focused on this, tremendous amounts of Energy - Tax Payer $ at work.

Forgive me, my RF (Radio Frequency) terminology is several Decades old, but there are essentially three types of RF waves - Ground Waves, Space Waves, and Sky Waves.

Sky Waves are what we're concerned with here, as these bounce off the Ionosphere and can therefore reach longer ranges.

Keep in mind, the early reports caught the Weather Forecasters off guard on this one - the conditions were not right for a Storm of this size to form - hence the "Unprecedented Calm" around the storm statements in above post.

It just didn't add up, and they had no clue where this thing was really going.

Hell, I remember back in the 60's reading about using "Silver Iodide" for Cloud Seeding to cause Rain.

Does this really come as that big of a shock to everyone ?

Sorry DieHard, you've just had the bad luck to hit on some bad subjects the last few days - don't take it personal :)

Check out that Smith-Mundt Act post I made earlier.

The propagandization of the American people has been going on for a long time (at least the 60's), it was just made legal in 2012.

People have a lot to unlearn (me included).

We've been lied too/Brainwashed our entire lives, and it's only gotten worse.

We're still in a Bat Hat vs White Hat battle, but we're winning (more too this particular battle than I'm going to go into).

While all this may seem inconceivable, it's all old Tech.

We've had this for Decades, the big change is who has taken control of things.

So yea, I may well be nuts, but it's based on Science and History, and knowing that the Cabal foments Wars and funds both sides, just too keep control and make a profit.

A few addendums cause I know folks are probably not going to look - these are all US Patents :

image.png.c9ab77ce59e21df99b8e860fd2e75277.png

1932 ?

image.png.373d484680361b28c6089e7a88756292.png

image.png.df7262420f16e80f8e0684e6d5e7524e.png

image.png.f62322465e8619b8a867b8a83e3e25e3.png

image.png.10659adf2a5770412268a2f7df470cb4.png

image.png.e473e6df85792c630931ba6971cc6f1b.png

Here's our Barium.

image.png.fedaa9c10caad8e0c5ef92d5ef352897.png

image.png.e5326036c8acb66721895a5aae4112be.png

Satellites as well.

image.png.0d2a6595685d6f24ee35c3f480a45d44.png

Oldie but a goodie - HAARP.

image.png.f1e122f2247904249bb89ba633e5f414.png

And here we have our first Hurricane control.

image.png.8cecc47cd53b87c8cbf31656a0ac2f26.png

This one is scary.

image.png.0eb071cad0e38acc119c36db27612d2d.png

Just a few of many, mostly old (unclassified) Tech.

5 hours ago, JAFBF said:

Didn't really want to go here, cause I know the reception it's going to get - but so be it.

Short Memory ?

image.png.14719bb5630d0637c69ca7f4e8de3bed.png

https://www.naturalnews.com/2017-09-10-175-patents-prove-that-geoengineering-and-weather-control-technologies-are-real.html

Dating back to the 1890's.

image.png.7c94b0a14b42fe7d49a3b82d5eece52f.png

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-08-03/harvard-scientists-funded-bill-gates-begin-spraying-particles-sky-dim-sun

image.png.1884b7bb1fe13a099092878b595fc4be.png

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-018-07533-4

image.png.7e82ea25af87642848149836498709f0.png

https://principia-scientific.org/scientists-to-begin-spraying-particles-into-the-sky-to-dim-the-sun/

The previous (current ?) mixture is/was Barium (Ba) and Aluminum (Al) (interesting that it's Ba AL).

It is said that this mixture as well as reflecting light also acidifies the soil, and the Aluminum component cause Forest Fires too burn hotter (sound familiar Southern CA ?).

Not sure of the inclusion of Barium (radioactive), it is either symbolic or has different reflective properties (Light wave bandwidth) than Aluminum.

The new (or possibly current) mixture of Calcium Carbonate may actually be intentional to neutralize the soil Acidity caused by years or spraying with the previous mixture.

Ironic that it is an "Antacid" don't you think ?

The "Trails" have looked different lately, and we're about 85% clear Skies (Blue I haven't seen in many years) here ~100mi from an International Airport.

image.jpeg.bd719533dfe21a7d51b303058441bfd5.jpeg

Don't forget the EO's POTUS has signed about "Clean Air"   .   .   .   yea, probably just another coincidence (see above pic).

BTW - the correct term is "Stratospheric Aerosol Injection".

So back on topic, with the original mixture (Cabal) you actually have Microscopic Metallic particles suspended/seeding the Air/Clouds.

Have you ever put Aluminum Foil / Metal into a Microwave ?

image.png.24486bdd8b9f48586ef9df3a457127ea.png

HAARP (or one of many associated projects - old Tech).

Heat one side, it gets hot, expands, air flow changes   .   .   .   blow on a Balloon what happens ?

Note those "Bands" to the side of the Eye in the previous post, the one I wanted had three or four nicely spaced out.

There are multiple sights focused on this, tremendous amounts of Energy - Tax Payer $ at work.

Forgive me, my RF (Radio Frequency) terminology is several Decades old, but there are essentially three types of RF waves - Ground Waves, Space Waves, and Sky Waves.

Sky Waves are what we're concerned with here, as these bounce off the Ionosphere and can therefore reach longer ranges.

Keep in mind, the early reports caught the Weather Forecasters off guard on this one - the conditions were not right for a Storm of this size to form - hence the "Unprecedented Calm" around the storm statements in above post.

It just didn't add up, and they had no clue where this thing was really going.

Hell, I remember back in the 60's reading about using "Silver Iodide" for Cloud Seeding to cause Rain.

Does this really come as that big of a shock to everyone ?

Sorry DieHard, you've just had the bad luck to hit on some bad subjects the last few days - don't take it personal :)

Check out that Smith-Mundt Act post I made earlier.

The propagandization of the American people has been going on for a long time (at least the 60's), it was just made legal in 2012.

People have a lot to unlearn (me included).

We've been lied too/Brainwashed our entire lives, and it's only gotten worse.

We're still in a Bat Hat vs White Hat battle, but we're winning (more too this particular battle than I'm going to go into).

While all this may seem inconceivable, it's all old Tech.

We've had this for Decades, the big change is who has taken control of things.

So yea, I may well be nuts, but it's based on Science and History, and knowing that the Cabal foments Wars and funds both sides, just too keep control and make a profit.

Sorry Bud, I don't buy any of it.  

There is a huge scandal here. We had the Trump campaign spied on by the FBI who were likely reporting back information to Obama. We had the FBI getting FISA warrants illegally to spy on Carter Page as a way to back door spy on the Trump campaign. We had the FBI conduct a sham investigation into Hillary Clinton to exonerate her and at the same time using all means possible to take out Trump. We had illegal masking of people by the Obama administration. We had Comey lying to Trump that he was not the target of the investigation while he was doing everything he could do to remove Trump. We had an acting AG talking about wearing a wire to try to have Trump removed from office....there is a whole lot of shaking going on here but still waiting to see if anyone will ever be held accountable?

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

There is a huge scandal here. We had the Trump campaign spied on by the FBI who were likely reporting back information to Obama. We had the FBI getting FISA warrants illegally to spy on Carter Page as a way to back door spy on the Trump campaign. We had the FBI conduct a sham investigation into Hillary Clinton to exonerate her and at the same time using all means possible to take out Trump. We had illegal masking of people by the Obama administration. We had Comey lying to Trump that he was not the target of the investigation while he was doing everything he could do to remove Trump. We had an acting AG talking about wearing a wire to try to have Trump removed from office....there is a whole lot of shaking going on here but still waiting to see if anyone will ever be held accountable?

I'm not holding my breath.. :(

23 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

another thread to ingore for all the long winded scatterbrained nonsense.

crap.

Yes, we must stick our Heads in the Sand so Reality doesn't become what it really is must'n we ?

What was that about Tunnels and that that's Pie in the Sky conspiracy stuff ?

Yea, Tunnels are a Madman's delusion - - - - so,   .   .   .    I present too you S4   .   .   .   the successor to Area 51, that also does not exist :

image.png.4eb84cd0d55dcc3b474c60d4923c8c3c.png

image.png.35590943ff1ef6c8e6d15ed1378e85be.png

Just a big ole Drainage Pipe   .   .   .   out in the middle of the Rocky Mountains   .   .   .   right   .   .   .   .  

Oh, better hurry, before Goolag scrubs those pics like they have many other very interesting locations.

Ya'll are gonna miss me when I'm gone   .   .   .  

• Upvote 1

the seemingly endless pages...you can scroll for five minutes sometimes, it is a bunch of non-related stuff, some worthwhile, a lot not, and it's just too time consuming and annoying to parse it all out.

I just don't read the two threads now, at least I gave this one a read for a while.

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

I had to look up what 'throwing shade' was.  Sorry, I think he is nuts.

Sadly, or not, it's all going to make much more sense elsewhere.

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

the seemingly endless pages...you can scroll for five minutes sometimes, it is a bunch of non-related stuff, some worthwhile, a lot not, and it's just too time consuming and annoying to parse it all out.

I just don't read the two threads now, at least I gave this one a read for a while.

Yea, truth for early on, when I didn't understand they were "loading the Clock" and thought things were imminent - I was trying too get out as much info as possible early on due too the believed short time.

Currently most posts are single topic related unless previously noted as "quick hits".

Yea, things may still get long, but there is more than is possible too cover going on - it is finally starting too come out, but is still slow, and still a lot of info.

Sit down for a while and list how many Scandals we are looking at.

Last time I listed them out (long ago), there were nearly two dozen.

Yea, I'll cover two dozen different Scandals in one post (used too try, but no more).

Consider the following :

image.png.5378be434a98a435edb135015c7aedb3.png

image.png.4be8eee3a90c11bcd5b9fef8da2b46e3.png

Believe, or not.

Many of the things I post are based in this.

"New World"

Dwell upon these words.

oh, I'm fine with him doing it, but all the subject changes that have nothing to do with each other...the endless? spooky doo innuendo from anything in the news...

I just won't read it, that's all. To me, it's annoying.

Just now, calfoxwc said:

oh, I'm fine with him doing it, but all the subject changes that have nothing to do with each other...the endless? spooky doo innuendo from anything in the news...

Probably because the world is f#@ked up on many many levels ;) We're all adults and can believe what we want to believe and cast aside what we consider bullshit.. 

• Upvote 1