THE BROWNS BOARD

Anyone listen to Freddies presser this afternoon

Kvoethe

9 hours ago, TypicalBrowns50 said:

He said a lot of coach speak, basically saying to be productive and go hard every snap regardless of the score and he gave respect to the Titans as being a disciplined talented team.

Hopefully Sunday evenings this year we don’t hear “I’ll have to watch the tape” ever again

I heard Baker Mayfield giving Tony Grossi the figurative finger. Baker was openly clowning Grossi's questions and he treats him with such little respect...I love it. Every time Grossi asks a question Baker completely dismisses him, and it's about time somebody did that with that fool. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, jiggins7919 said:

I heard Baker Mayfield giving Tony Grossi the figurative finger. Baker was openly clowning Grossi's questions and he treats him with such little respect...I love it. Every time Grossi asks a question Baker completely dismisses him, and it's about time somebody did that with that fool. 

And if you cannot tell that they are joking and jostling with each other....just like we here fuck with each other in a friendly way....well...I don't know what to do for you except to say:  get a clue.

56 minutes ago, Gorka said:

Stopped listening a long time ago. Couldn't stand that jewboy Broncos fan.

How is it that this guy can have over 1300 posts since he joined in 2018....and I have never heard of him?  Has every one of those been on the political board?  (sounds like has a healthy dose of anti-semitism going for him).

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Aaron Goldhammer is the worst thing to happen to Cleveland radio ever. The Really Big Show should be called The Really Cringe Show. I can’t even make it 100 seconds without wanting to kill puppies listening to Goldhammer. That whole station is literally garbage and ads. Goldhammer got the job through his dad (whose rich as hell) so there you go gip. Your not missing out on anything 

7 hours ago, The Gipper said:

How is it that this guy can have over 1300 posts since he joined in 2018....and I have never heard of him?  Has every one of those been on the political board?  (sounds like has a healthy dose of anti-semitism going for him).

Oh, this was mild. The polyboard is far worse.

8 hours ago, TypicalBrowns50 said:

Aaron Goldhammer is the worst thing to happen to Cleveland radio ever. The Really Big Show should be called The Really Cringe Show. I can’t even make it 100 seconds without wanting to kill puppies listening to Goldhammer. That whole station is literally garbage and ads. Goldhammer got the job through his dad (whose rich as hell) so there you go gip. Your not missing out on anything 

Well yes the ads on that station are absurd. I think they probably spend 50% of an hours time just on Ads. 

12 hours ago, The Gipper said:

And if you cannot tell that they are joking and jostling with each other....just like we here fuck with each other in a friendly way....well...I don't know what to do for you except to say:  get a clue.

this was not a fun little jab...groosi took a shot at freddie and his play calling, calling it "cute"...look at how baker looks down and shakes his head, "youre question is just..."

perhaps groosi was just making a joke, but it was poor taste, and he rightfully got crushed for it.  he's gonna be put in his place everyday till he follows thru on his draft declaration. and im going to laugh every...single...time.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, choco said:

this was not a fun little jab...groosi took a shot at freddie and his play calling, calling it "cute"...look at how baker looks down and shakes his head, "youre question is just..."

perhaps groosi was just making a joke, but it was poor taste, and he rightfully got crushed for it.  he's gonna be put in his place everyday till he follows thru on his draft declaration. and im going to laugh every...single...time.

Bottom line:  who gives a shit if those two have a little mewl session, jokingly or otherwise?

38 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Aww, another racist mouth-breather came to your rescue DieHard! 

And your so pure and Linen White... You are total white bread...

7 hours ago, darren15 said:

People thought I was jewish until they seen me eat 2 bacon rolls in a diner :)

That doesn't count for shit. My wife's best friend in college was Jewish and their first morning in their first apartment she came into the kitchen with Deena frying up bacon and piling it on her own plate. She told Deena that she thought she was of the Orthodox Jewish faith and Deena replied, "Yeah, but I love bacon!".😂

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

*you're 

I guess there is an insult in there... you really got me. 😝

Kiss My Assholio , Mr Vala-DICK-torian

One of my roommates that I had in Law school kept kosher.  (Richelson)

I had 3 other Jewish roommates who could have given a shit.  (Coren, Kaplan, Eichenbaum)

Yep, 4 Jews and a working class, whitebread, lapsed Irish/Scottish Catholic. 

But...this reminds me of a story:   One summer when one of them went home, we got in a summertime roomie.   He was just in for the summer for an internship in engineering at a firm in downtown Cleveland.   He looked like he came out of central casting for a WWII Nazi soldier.  Tall, blonde hair, blue eyes....and he was definitely of German heritage.  And he was espousing how well the Germans kept ancestral records, and how easy it was to go over there and look up your heritage, and how the culture was so friendly and welcoming to people who visited.    I could see the steam coming out of the ears of my Jewish roommates.   I don't think this guy meant to be insulting, I think he was just wholly clueless that what he was saying was completely insensitive.   I know that one of my roomies was muttering that it wouldn't have been so easy if 6 million of his people had been wiped out in concentration camps, all of their possessions stolen, and their ancestry and heritage destroyed.   Two of them wouldn't hardly speak to the guy after than...except cordially.  Behind his back they used to call him Mr. Master Race.   I sort of had to be the go between...and we got along OK, though he was a bit strange overall...and not just about that sort of thing. 

On 9/4/2019 at 11:54 PM, The Gipper said:

I think you answered your own question. Feel free to scroll on over to the pol board to see for yourself to see what the mods let certain people get away with over there just to keep them contained away from the football board.