THE BROWNS BOARD

Anyone listen to Freddies presser this afternoon

Kvoethe

10 minutes ago, jbluhm86 said:

I think you answered your own question. Feel free to scroll on over to the pol board to see for yourself to see what the mods let certain people get away with over there just to keep them contained away from the football board.

My degree and professional training are in political science and law.   If someone wants me to do that they are going to have to pay me my professional rate.

I have told Cal that I would be glad to sit down with him and let him rant to me all he wants.....for my $200.00 per hour.

8 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

My degree and professional training are in political science and law.   If someone wants me to do that they are going to have to pay me my professional rate.

I have told Cal that I would be glad to sit down with him and let him rant to me all he wants.....for my $200.00 per hour.

You don't entertain the insane pro bono? I guess I'm getting ripped off, then.

• Haha 1

On 9/4/2019 at 11:54 PM, The Gipper said:

How is it that this guy can have over 1300 posts since he joined in 2018....and I have never heard of him?  Has every one of those been on the political board?  (sounds like has a healthy dose of anti-semitism going for him).

He's a troll account over on the poli board that comes here now and then to fake legitimacy

The poli board is full of trolls, alts and generally insane people. It's the festering, black mark of the Browns board that his been allowed to thrive. 

More visitors are coming over from far right wing sites and they're being welcomed with open arms. Many of us left. 

It's something that needs taken care of by the mods but that hasn't happened...Yet. 

Hopefully at least. As people will start leaving this board as it takes over

42 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

He's a troll account over on the poli board that comes here now and then to fake legitimacy

The poli board is full of trolls, alts and generally insane people. It's the festering, black mark of the Browns board that his been allowed to thrive. 

More visitors are coming over from far right wing sites and they're being welcomed with open arms. Many of us left. 

It's something that needs taken care of by the mods but that hasn't happened...Yet. 

Hopefully at least. As people will start leaving this board as it takes over

Well....take it up with Z....or Kathy.

From what I understand it exists because some were apparently infesting the sports boards with their political views....and instead of having to constantly monitor for that, they created that where people could  vent.

Or else charge them all a nickel a word....how would that go over?

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

From what I understand it exists because some were apparently infesting the sports boards with their political views....and instead of having to constantly monitor for that, they created that where people could  vent.

Or else charge them all a nickel a word....how would that go over?

Clevfan4life took it up with the mods. He just got perma-banned for his troubles, so no telling how effective that it. 

All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others on this site, I guess.

10 hours ago, The Gipper said:

You'll need to double your rate after the first hour.🤣

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Wrong!  Don't bother Zombo or Kathy with anything about that freakin political board. That was supposed to be enter at your own risk with the understanding  the baby sitter is getting volunteer pay. 

If there's too much crying and tattling coming out of that board - give the whole thing the mercy flush it deserves. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

So about Freddie’s presser... pretty much what you’d expect approaching Week 1. But I’m really looking forward to the season. 

I think we’ll be rolling by week 5. I say 3 wins maybe 2 hard fought losses.

53 minutes ago, Flugel said:

Wrong!  Don't bother Zombo or Kathy with anything about that freakin political board. That was supposed to be enter at your own risk with the understanding  the baby sitter is getting volunteer pay. 

If there's too much crying and tattling coming out of that board - give the whole thing the mercy flush it deserves. 

Probably for the best.

I don't think they understand what it's becoming and the audience it's attracting.

We're just an amount of time away from the next shooter's manifesto being posted on that board....

17 hours ago, jbluhm86 said:

Clevfan4life took it up with the mods. He just got perma-banned for his troubles, so no telling how effective that it. 

All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others on this site, I guess.

Well we were warned that if you complain you are more likely to get your own self banned. Lesson did not take apparently.