THE BROWNS BOARD

AB done with football in angry tirade, rips Big Ben and Kraft.

darren15

2 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Meanwhile back at the home on the range................there is this little matter of the OBJ watch and the orange Rolls.  Can we please dispense with the drama and just win a fucking game Monday night??!!

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/27577756/nfl-speaks-obj-wearing-watch

Yeah, I saw that Ag. Wearing the price of a decent house on your wrist- and during a game.  

19 hours ago, hoorta said:

Yeah, I saw that Ag. Wearing the price of a decent house on your wrist- and during a game.  

Might have a government issued bracelet on his ankle before too long also.   :lol:

On ‎9‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 11:08 PM, Dutch Oven said:

Well at least the Steelers are getting their taints handed to them. 

I got stuck listening to Pisspuke radio and it is funny that their radio personal seems to think we looked worse then they did, well we both lost by 30 but we did get 2 touchdowns while they got a short fg. Not saying we played good by any stretch but I find it funny that they are so focused on us to care about how shitty they looked 

9 hours ago, flyingfooldoug said:

Sooooo, is AB a rapist as he’s accused?  Might be playing prison league ball before to long.  Sounds about right

Doubt it could be  jail. Well let our resident  lawyer  weigh in. Right now  it's  she said, he said. 

NFL is another story, if Roger Goodfella finds  her accusations credible. 

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Will the judge require a personal inspection of that?😘

OK I fixed it- darn tablet.  

Um. listening to sports radio this afternoon. This isn't something new. The lawsuit was in the works months ago, and it was all over social media too. Shady Drew had to know about it, and swept it under the rug. You can bet the ranch the Patriots were totally blindsided, and  would never have signed him if they had gotten wind of this earlier. 

If Goodell and the ethics people even half believe the woman's story- it's bye AB, and hello Commissioner's suspended list. 

Considering his past antics- this latest turn of events in the AB saga is hardly surprising. 

3 hours ago, hoorta said:

Doubt it could be  jail. Well let our resident  lawyer  weigh in. Right now  it's  she said, he said. 

NFL is another story, if Roger Goodfella finds  her accusations credible. 

Unless I'm sorely mistaken, as this is being tried as a civil case they aren't looking to prosecute (i.e. send him to jail). This sort of case fundamentally is about being awarded damages as opposed to putting someone behind bars. It will be interesting to hear why these chose this route.

1 minute ago, jrb12711 said:

Unless I'm sorely mistaken, as this is being tried as a civil case they aren't looking to prosecute (i.e. send him to jail). This sort of case fundamentally is about being awarded damages as opposed to putting someone behind bars. It will be interesting to hear why these chose this route.

Because Brown has a lot of money? Ca-ching!  Throwing him in jail even if he's guilty as charged, nets her no $$$. At this late date, it would be almost impossible (though not totally- see Bill Cosby) to get a conviction. You have to convince a jury "beyond a reasonable doubt". The burden of proof is a lot lower in a civil case- Nicole's family sued and won a judgement against OJ for offing her. But even if there's no criminal prosecution, the NFL can come down as hard as they want to on AB for violating the personal conduct policy.. As Rich Eisen commented- the league doesn't want to have a black eye like this in the Centennial year.  

19 minutes ago, jrb12711 said:

A police report was never filed... purely a Civil action.

My first questions at her deposition...

"You say this happened three times over a 1-year+ period... Why did you put yourself back in the situation a second time? And the third time?"

No telling where this goes, but feels wrong to me at first blush.

• Like 1

Free foam Football 🏈..to add to more wasted reading;)..She has her wedding date this week..She's' to busy to talk to the NFL till next week..Just keeping up with the AB theme.and reverse justice...Why do i feel TMZ has pictures or videos that will break by Friday, just before game-time this weekend??.stay tuned 🍿 just a hunch

56 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

"You say this happened three times over a 1-year+ period... Why did you put yourself back in the situation a second time? And the third time?"

From what I heard on the local morning radio show that plays on the station with a bird as its logo, this sounds like bullshit case against Brown. 

2 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

She..."But, but he PROMISED me he wouldn't rape me again if I would just kiss his wee-wee"

He..."Shuddup bitch! BTW, did Craft call you yet?"

2 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Apparently she got very amazing lawyers. All that matters is the evidence. She did ask AB to invest 1.6 mil in a company of hers. I'm guessing she was upto some devious behavior, but if AB is guilty lock him up forever. I, however, won't crucify anyone until the evidence is evident. 

5 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Yeah but will it be color coordinated and be able to tell him what time it is?🤗

Yeah well sorta' .......go to far away from home and you will know what time it is.

AB84.jpg

Oh look, more drama involving Antonio Brown.

Hours after his release from the Oakland Raiders, a video surfaced on Twitter showing a series of messages between Antonio Brown (via his Instagram) and an unnamed individual who says they have audio from a personal trainer that is supposedly extorting the newly signed Patriots receiver over false allegations of rape.

Antonio Brown drama continues...
Exclusive IG convo between AB and unnamed female.

AB is saying a former trainer and her mom are extorting him for cash 💰 he’s been complying according to his direct messages. #Raiders might know according to female in chat.

Embedded video

Here are screen shots of the DMs:

AB-DM-1.jpgAB-DM-2.jpgAB-DM-3.jpgAB-DM-4.jpgAB-DM-5.jpgAB-DM-6.jpgAB-DM-7.jpgAB-DM-8-1.jpg

Via Popculture:

“WHILE THIS INTERACTION COULD BE ON THE “UP AND UP,” THERE ARE SOME FACTORS THAT MAKE IT APPEAR TO BE SLIGHTLY SHADY. FOR EXAMPLE, BROWN IS SHOWN ASKING FOR THE IDENTITY OF THIS MYSTERIOUS LADY DURING THE CONVERSATION, BUT SHE WILL ONLY SAY THAT HER NAME IS JANET. ADDITIONALLY, HE ASKS TO VIDEO CHAT, BUT SHE DECLINES DUE TO BEING IN A CAR WITH OTHER PEOPLE.

FINALLY, JANET ALSO ALLUDES TO THE OAKLAND RAIDERS HAVING KNOWLEDGE OF THESE RAPE CLAIMS AND WANTING TO LEAK THE INFORMATION TO THE WORLD. ACCORDING TO THE CONVERSATION, A SECURITY GUARD COULD BE THE SOURCE OF POTENTIAL RUMORS.”

As of now, this is just a rumor coming from an unnamed source but definitely something to monitor going forward as Brown begins his career with the New England Patriots.

12 minutes ago, hoorta said:

LOL, the Patriots don't need Antonio to beat the Dolphins. They'd still be favored if on top of that Brady, Gordon, and Edleman were out.   

Yeah they are 19 point favorites now like a college game...... wouldn't be shocked if it went to 20.