THE BROWNS BOARD

Perfectly Innocent, Perfect Conversation...

Tour2ma

... in a pigs eye.

Immediately following the Ukranian President's "next steps" on purchases Ukraine would make with the U.S. funds that were at the time being withheld President Trump asked for the first of what turns out to be more than one "favors".

image.thumb.png.380dc7b7a0d057fbd4af5263c02f91b6.png

I use "..." a lot in my posts (they're called "elipses"). It's unusual to see them in a transcript, but our Presidents disjointed communication style may be the reason they appear. Also could be that other things were said which are not reported here. Anyway...

The Ukrainian President responds ending with:

image.thumb.png.5126a0d1c2cffc1c1bab3994f7eacb91.png

So Trumps believes... wrongly in my opinion... that he's getting what he wants (apparently fodder for the "CrowdStrike theory" that Russia did not hack the DNC) so then he additionally asks for the "Biden investigation" with promises of help from our Secretary of State... and his personal lawyer???

Full document here... https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uyWKAGgHIqDEORgjOyo0uq7JOXzhxOQf/view

And now the whistle-blower report has been released to the House and Senate Intel Committees...

See y'all at the impeachment party...

3 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

... in a pigs eye.

Immediately following the Ukranian President's "next steps" on purchases Ukraine would make with the U.S. funds that were at the time being withheld President Trump asked for the first of what turns out to be more than one "favors".

image.thumb.png.380dc7b7a0d057fbd4af5263c02f91b6.png

I use "..." a lot in my posts (they're called "elipses"). It's unusual to see them in a transcript, but our Presidents disjointed communication style may be the reason they appear. Also could be that other things were said which are not reported here. Anyway...

image.thumb.png.5126a0d1c2cffc1c1bab3994f7eacb91.png

So Trumps believes... wrongly in my opinion... that he's getting what he wants (apparently fodder for the "CrowdStrike theory" that Russia did not hack the DNC) so then he additionally asks for the "Biden investigation" with promises of help from our Secretary of State... and his personal lawyer???

Full document here... https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uyWKAGgHIqDEORgjOyo0uq7JOXzhxOQf/view

And now the whistle-blower report has been released to the House and Senate Intel Committees...

Tour !

Nice to see you drop by, and I commend you on actually reading Transcript (don't think Pelosi has yet).

Interesting take on this :

image.png.e654c42a5075dc812e610c11164e8fe9.png

In context though, I think it's fairly evident that we're one of the few (maybe only) one helping them with their Defensive needs.

Not a big deal, we do it with a lot of Countries.

Good to see you acknowledging POTUS speaking style, he does change gears quite a bit.

Don't think anyone will claim he's an eloquent speaker, but he gets the point across.

As for the Investigations, these have actually been going on since before the Election :

image.png.bc2449ade17c17601b15e4206ae9bc0d.png

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/09/corrupt-obama-ambassador-refused-visas-to-ukrainian-officials-to-enter-us-and-hand-over-evidence-obama-admin-misconduct-to-trump-officials/

They just couldn't get in to deliver the goods, unlike Veselnitskaya with the Trump Tower setup.

Actually, they were told by the then Administration that no one was interested.

As for Impeachment, surprisingly you just may be right about that :

image.png.15f0f78c2aa3a4d3219c4ccfb14ce840.png

Will be nice to get everyone on the Record.

I could say I'm shocked, because the Can of Worms they've opened (on themselves) already is unbelievable.

I'm not shocked though.

Rumor is this Friday the IG FISA Report comes out.

If true, this is why they are going ahead with this disaster and why they've really gone over the edge.

As for what the general Public thinks about what's going on in DC :

image.png.b0b809ae6091e02546e96937d7113f7e.png

POTUS has 2020 in the bag, and if what I'm hearing is true, then watch 2024 (has nothing to do with 22nd Amendment).

Been one Helluva show so far and is getting really wound up now.

👍

8 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

... in a pigs eye.

You people are a trip. This attempt is a demonrat  Hail Mary about to be swatted down.

Let me ask you some questions.

Does this make you happy?

How does this help the country?

When are you people gonna learn?

Consider the fact that there were dimocrats calling for his impeachment the day after he was elected. Consider the fact that democrats were petitioning  the Electoral College not to declare Trump the winner.

Democrats failed to prove Russian collusion, failed to prove obstruction, failed to acquire Trumps tax returns,  investigated Trumps business dealings, charged him with being a racist,  summoned Mueller to testify which resulted in a nothingburger…..all aimed at finding somewhere, somehow, grounds to impeach...

Do you deny that this has been an ongoing effort to remove a man they hate from office and undo the results of an election?

Yes or no.

It would appear to me gentleman that this is one of those sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander situations. Now the people who are fine with investigating every nook and cranny of the president's relationship with Russia are now outraged that a Democratic candidate might have his past relations with a foreign country looked into. You guys are all intelligent and I would be amazed if you honestly can't see that. Not admit, but at least see it.

WSS

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Gorka said:

You people are a trip. This attempt is a demonrat  Hail Mary about to be swatted down.

Let me ask you some questions.

Does this make you happy?

How does this help the country?

When are you people gonna learn?

Consider the fact that there were dimocrats calling for his impeachment the day after he was elected. Consider the fact that democrats were petitioning  the Electoral College not to declare Trump the winner.

Democrats failed to prove Russian collusion, failed to prove obstruction, failed to acquire Trumps tax returns,  investigated Trumps business dealings, charged him with being a racist,  summoned Mueller to testify which resulted in a nothingburger…..all aimed at finding somewhere, somehow, grounds to impeach...

Do you deny that this has been an ongoing effort to remove a man they hate from office and undo the results of an election?

Yes or no.

what used to be called the democrat party has become dangerously corrupt and power-hungry, power-demanding, and they will stop at nothing at this point. Calling for murders, calling for nonsense impeachments. Laughing about fake beheadings by a comic, attacking the president's children. Attacking VP Pence and HIS WIFE, attacking anyone who works for the WH, with fake investigations with fake or no evidence, lies and non-existent reasons for attempting any of it in the first place.

It's pushing America to the brink of falling apart if they succeed.

8 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

what used to be called the democrat party has become dangerously corrupt and power-hungry, power-demanding, and they will stop at nothing at this point. Calling for murders, calling for nonsense impeachments. Laughing about fake beheadings by a comic, attacking the president's children. Attacking VP Pence and HIS WIFE, attacking anyone who works for the WH, with fake investigations with fake or no evidence, lies and non-existent reasons for attempting any of it in the first place.

It's pushing America to the brink of falling apart if they succeed.

In the lefts realm evil is the new good. Its scary.

One of the most clear examples of Fake News is on display right before our very eyes.

It cannot get any more twisted.  Reading the inter webs this morning is like being in the twilight zone with all the misleading headlines.....

I read the transcripts and then read the headlines and shake my head,  flat out lying.

Drain the swamp should include the crooked media who definitely has an agenda.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, hammertime said:

One of the most clear examples of Fake News is on display right before our very eyes.

It cannot get any more twisted.  Reading the inter webs this morning is like being in the twilight zone with all the misleading headlines.....

I read the transcripts and then read the headlines and shake my head,  flat out lying.

Drain the swamp should include the crooked media who definitely has an agenda.

It's nice to see some folks are starting too see this.

12 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

Let's see 2 years of investigating Trump, now its time for investigating the Democrats.

If anyone thinks Biden & Son didn't make a dime off the Ukraine deal...well they're a special kind of stupid.

https://www.ammoland.com/2019/09/will-ukraine-gate-imperil-bidens-bid/?utm_source=Ammoland+Subscribers&utm_campaign=f98de828b3-RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_6f6fac3eaa-f98de828b3-20770865#axzz60h7t49OR

Will ‘Ukraine-Gate’ Imperil Biden’s Bid?

7 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

It shouldn't. It makes absolutely zero difference as to whether or not I'd vote for Joe Biden.

I'm about ready to puke listening to so many allocations and and nickel and dime mudslinging that have nothing to do with the direction oh the political policies.

WSS

well, you ARE fair and balanced.... but surely you will see that the left can't be voted for anymore, not even moderate left, because of all the rest of the extreme left.

the dems are no more, and are not a genuine legitmate American political party anymore.

The left has become corrupt as any communist regime has been when it got a foothold on power.

• Upvote 1

17903454_10158949965035725_3181251005684

Obama loving (wrote Obama book) Peter Baker of the Failing New York Times, married to an even bigger Trump Hater than himself, should not even be allowed to write about me. Every story is a made up disaster with sources and leakers that don’t even exist. I had a simple and very nice call with with the new President of Ukraine, it could not have been better or more honorable, and the Fake News Media and Democrats, working as a team, have fraudulently made it look bad. It wasn’t bad, it was very legal and very good. A continuing Witch Hunt!

17903454_10158949965035725_3181251005684

The Whistleblower’s complaint is completely different and at odds from my actual conversation with the new President of Ukraine. The so-called “Whistleblower” knew practically NOTHING in that those ridiculous charges were far more dramatic & wrong, just like Liddle’ Adam Schiff fraudulently and illegally inserted his made up & twisted words into my call with the Ukrainian President to make it look like I did something very wrong. He then boldly read those words to Congress and millions of people, defaming & libeling me. He must resign from Congress!