THE BROWNS BOARD

You know how to whistle, don't you? You just pucker up and blow...

Tour2ma

Lotta pucker up material here. Still reading thru it (as I watch the DNI before the House Committee), but it's a page-turner.

Here's an early highlight on the "handling" of the July 25th call... the transcript of which I posted yesterday. This post is in three pieces to keep the font size readable, but I've overlapped the screenshots to show I've not edited out anything.

image.thumb.png.65a7b56f1b933868f66eaa0b53817ab3.png

image.thumb.png.6ce80d52643ed6da1a4438b6f6a9c96f.png

image.thumb.png.1e09b1b2412717723c8f21c511addc24.png

I love the smell of an alleged coverup in the morning... it smells like a potential impeachment.

Section III looks like it'll be a barn-burner.

I'll bring the beer...

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/newt-gingrich-speaker-pelosi-investigation-congress

As Michael Kranish and David L. Stern wrote in The Washington Post on July 22, for more than 20 years, Hunter Biden’s professional career has followed his father’s political career, “from Washington to Ukraine to China.”

Speaker Pelosi has raised the correct standard that in America no one is above the law. However, the person who may be found guilty by that standard is former Vice President Biden.

On 9/26/2019 at 11:26 AM, Tour2ma said:

I love the smell of an alleged coverup in the morning... it smells like a potential impeachment.

Section III looks like it'll be a barn-burner.

I'll bring the beer...

Excellent idea. May I suggest O'Doul's? I think that would be the appropriate beer to go with this story.

😉🍻

WSS

17903454_10158949965035725_3181251005684

Very simple! I was looking for Corruption and also why Germany, France and others in the European Union don’t do more for Ukraine. Why is it always the USA that does so much and puts up so much money for Ukraine and other countries? By the way, the Bidens were corrupt!

17903454_10158949965035725_3181251005684

Rep. Adam Schiff illegally made up a FAKE & terrible statement, pretended it to be mine as the most important part of my call to the Ukrainian President, and read it aloud to Congress and the American people. It bore NO relationship to what I said on the call. Arrest for Treason?