THE BROWNS BOARD

Fox News suspends the judge...for agreeing with Pres Trump ?

calfoxwc

3 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

I think that article was from 2017.

I know - it said "updated"...but after thinking about it...

what update ? I think they made a mistake ..? It's from the latest Blaze site...

On 9/30/2019 at 6:02 AM, calfoxwc said:

I know - it said "updated"...but after thinking about it...

what update ? I think they made a mistake ..? It's from the latest Blaze site...

Here's a Fox update by the judge via Newsmax, that more legitimate alternate conservative source than The Blaze. LOLOLOLOL! Here come da judge!🤗

https://www.newsmax.com/andrewnapolitano/mueller-felony-house-barr/2019/09/26/id/934485/?ns_mail_uid=6d52df85-236f-4a8f-8332-d84fdb5d6ebf&ns_mail_job=DM56699_09302019&s=acs&dkt_nbr=010135clyrg2

3 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Here's a Fox update by the judge via Newsmax, that more legitimate alternate conservative source than The Blaze. LOLOLOLOL! Here come da judge!🤗

https://www.newsmax.com/andrewnapolitano/mueller-felony-house-barr/2019/09/26/id/934485/?ns_mail_uid=6d52df85-236f-4a8f-8332-d84fdb5d6ebf&ns_mail_job=DM56699_09302019&s=acs&dkt_nbr=010135clyrg2

I don't think the blaze is necessarily an illegitimate Source but what bothers me about them is not only their own bulshit headlines and the exaggerated headlines often used as headers in links to their stories. 

Just for the record I don't think MSNBC is an illegitimate Source either but they are bullshit for the same reasons. I do think the major networks and newspapers should be ashamed of themselves for not being any more legitimate that either of those. Yes I know print media is losing money... But do you have to shit up the reporting to turn a profit? Seems that way.

WSS

OpEd from Jeff Flake hits the nail on the head. The bottom line risk for Trump supporters is not the presidency.  You can read the whole article by clicking on the link within this short version from Politico. And you have heard the exact same thing from people who left his cabinet. Continuing to follow a morally bankrupt person puts you at risk, not just this country. Yours to ponder and maybe just rethink completely. Is he worth it? What if Flake is right? Will you risk it all still? There will always be soulless men who want to drag you in with them.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/09/30/jeff-flake-trump-reelection-1518520

24 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Fake news, MAGA!

4 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Not really and you know it. Look at my other article and think about it a while.

Jeff Flake is a fake American. He's trash. Not unlike our own Rob Portman - who is a coward, terrified of the left, and gutless weasel, except flake isn't a coward - but a brash big mouth contrarian.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Jeff Flake is a fake American. He's trash. Not unlike our own Rob Portman - who is a coward, terrified of the left, and gutless weasel, except flake isn't a coward - but a brash big mouth contrarian.

Guard your soul cal. Guard your soul. He isn't wrong and neither was Comey.

"But more often, proximity to an amoral leader reveals something depressing. I think that’s at least part of what we’ve seen with Bill Barr and Rod Rosenstein. Accomplished people lacking inner strength can’t resist the compromises necessary to survive Mr. Trump and that adds up to something they will never recover from. It takes character like Mr. Mattis’s to avoid the damage, because Mr. Trump eats your soul in small bites.

It starts with your sitting silent while he lies, both in public and private, making you complicit by your silence. In meetings with him, his assertions about what “everyone thinks” and what is “obviously true” wash over you, unchallenged, as they did at our private dinner on Jan. 27, 2017, because he’s the president and he rarely stops talking. As a result, Mr. Trump pulls all of those present into a silent circle of assent."

The lies on day one about the crowds and the clear weather should have gotten your attention. And the narcissistic lies have never stopped which makes it pathological. That is what you are giving away your soul to as you continue down this path with him. Time for you to stop and use your logic here, not your emotional attachment to this bottomless pit of narcissistic need. He'll drag you in with him cal. Is it worth the risk?

3 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Guard your soul cal. Guard your soul. He isn't wrong and neither was Comey.

"But more often, proximity to an amoral leader reveals something depressing. I think that’s at least part of what we’ve seen with Bill Barr and Rod Rosenstein. Accomplished people lacking inner strength can’t resist the compromises necessary to survive Mr. Trump and that adds up to something they will never recover from. It takes character like Mr. Mattis’s to avoid the damage, because Mr. Trump eats your soul in small bites.

It starts with your sitting silent while he lies, both in public and private, making you complicit by your silence. In meetings with him, his assertions about what “everyone thinks” and what is “obviously true” wash over you, unchallenged, as they did at our private dinner on Jan. 27, 2017, because he’s the president and he rarely stops talking. As a result, Mr. Trump pulls all of those present into a silent circle of assent."

The lies on day one about the crowds and the clear weather should have gotten your attention. And the narcissistic lies have never stopped which makes it pathological. That is what you are giving away your soul to as you continue down this path with him. Time for you to stop and use your logic here, not your emotional attachment to this bottomless pit of narcissistic need. He'll drag you in with him cal. Is it worth the risk?

that's just ridiculous. Comey? the known leaker, liar who rosenstein even said SHOULD BE FIRED ?

and rosenstein? he was part of the URANIUM ONE crowd, Tex.

and they are desperate to save themselves by going after Pres Trump, and any republican who dares to ask for an investigation of THEM, and they are now all out attacking Barr and Horowitz because the dirty corrupt left knows they pushed the deep state thing way, way past the point of any hope of hiding it now.

Barr is one of the most respected, honest outstanding IG's we'll ever have.

But you never complained about holder - who was even held in comtempt of congress. and who was involved with

"Fast and Furious". etc etc etc etc.

No, the deep state leftist statist napoleon pre-WWII nazi crowd - you just keep defending them at your own risk of embarrassment eventually.

The truths are coming, and it's all on the deep state. You be on the wrong side of history, and politics.

Rosenstein, Judge Charles Day, McCabe, Inspector General ...

https://brassballs.blog/home/rosenstein-judge-charles-day-mccabe-inspector-general...

Judge Charles Day was in on it too. Boris Rubizhevsky, the defendant, had no connection to Uranium One. It failed to stop Andrew McCabe, Rod Rosenstein, and John R. Hartman from filing a fake charge against Boris. Sources are federal court records and press releases.

Your soul is at risk. Just keep following this corrupt human being and do some research in your bible about how you can lose your soul. It comes wrapped in siren songs that appeal to your most vulnerable areas. Do you think I just counseled veterans for a living and never paid attention to the prodigal sons among them? You would be wrong. Half the battle is helping to understand the roads taken to the misery they were in for betraying their own sense of right and wrong. The other half was to never give up hope when it appeared turning away was too late. I see you as a good man cal, but you are increasingly blinded from the light of His truth, because you can't see the rot at the core of the man you follow. It's there.

13 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Your soul is at risk. Just keep following this corrupt human being and do some research in your bible about how you can lose your soul. It comes wrapped in siren songs that appeal to your most vulnerable areas. Do you think I just counseled veterans for a living and never paid attention to the prodigal sons among them? You would be wrong. Half the battle is helping to understand the roads taken to the misery they were in for betraying their own sense of right and wrong. The other half was to never give up hope when it appeared turning away was too late. I see you as a good man cal, but you are increasingly blinded from the light of His truth, because you can't see the rot at the core of the man you follow. It's there.

It's bothersome when people who support the anti religion and anti-christianity party use religion as a basis of their arguments. Frankly I don't care if anyone is a Believer or not but that's just a little bit hypocritical. Well more than a little bit I guess.

WSS

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

It's bothersome when people who support the anti religion and anti-christianity party use religion as a basis of their arguments. Frankly I don't care if anyone is a Believer or not but that's just a little bit hypocritical. Well more than a little bit I guess.

WSS

We had an election in 2016 with the choice between Trump and Hillary. Trump was far and away the better option for believers. As a believer I have never regretted voting for Trump and in fact he has done a better job than I could have hoped for. Of all the dem candidates running in 2020 I don't see any of them worth voting for and I will be voting for Trump again in 2020. (democrat sham impeachment will go nowhere just like democrat Russian hoax sham)

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

Either party panders to their base, many of which are decent people.  Make zero mistake, their politics are their God.  The GoP is the party of the almighty about as much as they are the party of Lincoln.

Anything else is painfully naive.

2 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

Either party panders to their base, many of which are decent people.  Make zero mistake, their politics are their God.  The GoP is the party of the almighty about as much as they are the party of Lincoln.

there isn't any ..immoral equivalency there, though, even though it's partly true.

The left is hellbent anti-Christian/anti-family values to the hilt, and that isn't pandering to their entire base - they will lose plenty of dem  voters in 2020. That is what I think. The left worships more and more power, and the power to keep it, and the GOP supports the status quo - Constitution, etc.

generally speaking, of course.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

No doubt there is a truckload of hypocrisy and even less doubt that both parties pander. But you can't deny there are a stack of issues that have been doled out equally between those two parties like picking players for a dodgeball game. If candidate a came out with a platform of government paid abortion for all women regardless of age at any time and candidate B had in his platform abortion is illegal at any time. Which one would you guess was a Republican and which one a Democrat? That's all I'm saying.

WSS