THE BROWNS BOARD

Who ya watchin' this Bye Week?

Tour2ma

1 hour ago, mjp28 said:

OAK at GB,. I have Rodgers on my one FL team.  Later whatever looks good.

Wow Rodgers tearing it up, 4 passing TDs and 1 running TD.

Bills up by 10 at 2 minute warning....but Dolphins are driving....at the Bills 10....and Dolphins score...so now a 3 pt. game.

Jags put up another TD....lead by 14 with 4 minutes left.

Looks like Colts get a safety to go up by 7 over Texans with 2 and a half minutes left.

Lions now within 5 with about 3 minutes left vs. Vikings.

36 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

Wow Rodgers tearing it up, 4 passing TDs and 1 running TD.

Now 5 passing 1 running TDs  400+ yards and nearly 50 fantasy land points.    :D

4 minutes ago, Ibleedbrown said:

Hallmark Channel. Christmas movies starting already.

I thought that they were like MLB and lasted all year.

Indy simply has Houston's number....

Brissett can play... OL is solid (Nelson is a freakish monster) and D is underrated... including old friend, Pierre Desir, who had 6 solos and a pick.

4 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

No one took in the bogfest in DC??? lol....

Started Kittle and Breida at flex.  Sadly, I watched that swamp party with my head down in shame.

edit: I owe Russell Wilson an apology.  I once called him a "system" QB and remarked how I feel he wouldn't fare very well without Beast Mode getting 25 touches and a defense that allowed him to throw between 1-2 TD's a game at most.

I couldn't have been more wrong.   He is the Seahawks and without him they're a 3 win team at best.     I truly hope Baker is watching this game and trying his best to emulate RW.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Started Kittle and Breida at flex.  Sadly, I watched that swamp party with my head down in shame.

McLaurin here in League V.... I feel your pain.

Just now, Tour2ma said:

:blink::blink::blink::blink::blink:

Ya. That’s been pretty much my face watching any part of Seattle’s game today. I just watch a Seattle WR drop the ball on the ground without anybody around him, Ravens pick it up for 6. 

Just now, Tour2ma said:

Watching Harbaugh use the clock and play call vs time left and score is like watching a neurosurgeon work...... watching Freddie is like watching a 5yr old play Operation. 

"Buzzzzz - Buzz - Buzzzzzzzzz" 

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, D Bone said:

Watching Harbaugh use the clock and play call vs time left and score is like watching a neurosurgeon work...... watching Freddie is like watching a 5yr old play Operation. 

"Buzzzzz - Buzz - Buzzzzzzzzz" 

Watching Freddie.. So far I see 0 discipline on this team.. I'm rather disappointed by this being he's from the Parcells/Saban tree..