THE BROWNS BOARD

We are going to beat the Pats Sunday. Here's why and how...

Tour2ma

8 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Josh is about  done in the  NFL, expected to  be  waived  off of IR. Why they traded  for  Sanu.

I'd be betting on Belicheck to trade Josh for something before deadline, if not Monday...Bill will control where Josh goes..book it 

On 10/25/2019 at 8:13 AM, Tour2ma said:

3. And, of course, give them a heavy dose of Chubb...

One major point here... minimal ZBS... maximum power scheme.

Pats front seven is too skilled as a unit to effectively zone block, but they can be beaten one on one. Exception is Danny, but a dbl team can turn him and then the OG can release to an LB.

18 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

I'd be betting on Belicheck to trade Josh for something before deadline, if not Monday...Bill will control where Josh goes..book it 

I honestly think  Bill  won't care where Josh goes. LOL,"diminishing  skills".

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, stillmotion said:

rumor has it gordon is planning on linking up with Johnny Manziel to start an E! channel reality show.

I heard through the grapevine that Johnny’s legs aren’t what they used to be...could be just a rumor.

382FD4EF-F9A6-4F68-B76E-E63CDE1C4B4A.jpeg

• Haha 1

Hell yeah! Let's go get our boy! OBJ, Gordon, Landry, Higgins and Calloway. Best WR group in the NFL right there!!!!

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, hoorta said:

I honestly think  Bill  won't care where Josh goes. LOL,"diminishing  skills".

it dang sure won't be the Bills :) that could use 2. Along with the Colts nor KC nor Texans...Oakland I would hate to see..Could you image Gordon in Vegas? lol...🎲

1 hour ago, Tour2ma said:

I would not be shocked to see Gordon resign with the Pats.

NAME STATUS DATE
Josh Gordon, WR Injury Reserve Oct 26
Comment: Gordon (knee), who is currently on injured reserve, expects to be healthy in one to two weeks, Josina Anderson of ESPN.com reports.

Well... for one, i love reading solid game plans..Well done Tour.. This game, takes me back to the days of hearing coaches say" When your heart says No, Your guts will tell you find a way." These are games kids, die to dress for..Rain? Players won't even feel it..but sure, it could become a winning factor..If ya haven't heard? 1) Pats are 41-0 at home vs. AFC teams when Brady & Edelman are both on the field at home.. 2) Plus +175 point differential. Pats=223-48. The best in the nfl since 1920 thru 7 games..Yep, very impressive..The Pats last loss at home with No Edelman? roughly 19 home games ago, in October of 2017. When Steve Wilks was the DC at Carolina. 33-30 & Brady played. Key stat? 1 flag Panthers, 7 on Pats..  My gut says, this team may have the talent to play with the Patriots?  But my heart says, were just not the Patriots yet... players being discipline & smart. the full team execution. the coaching..the act like ya been there before with the refs. the defensive Vets that take over games like Van Noy, Hightower, Chung & Gilmore as ours disappear like Richardson & Vernon..sorry guys, i can't even come up with a score, 🤔 but we can all hope, we challenge at the end of game to learn how to win games in a place like Foxborough .. Go Browns!!  

50 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

Well... for one, i love reading solid game plans..Well done Tour.. This game, takes me back to the days of hearing coaches say" When your heart says No, Your guts will tell you find a way." These are games kids, die to dress for..Rain? Players won't even feel it..but sure, it could become a winning factor..If ya haven't heard? 1) Pats are 41-0 at home vs. AFC teams when Brady & Edelman are both on the field at home.. 2) Plus +175 point differential. Pats=223-48. The best in the nfl since 1920 thru 7 games..Yep, very impressive..The Pats last loss at home with No Edelman? roughly 19 home games ago, in October of 2017. When Steve Wilks was the DC at Carolina. 33-30 & Brady played. Key stat? 1 flag Panthers, 7 on Pats..  My gut says, this team may have the talent to play with the Patriots?  But my heart says, were just not the Patriots yet... players being discipline & smart. the full team execution. the coaching..the act like ya been there before with the refs. the defensive Vets that take over games like Van Noy, Hightower, Chung & Gilmore as ours disappear like Richardson & Vernon..sorry guys, i can't even come up with a score, 🤔 but we can all hope, we challenge at the end of game to learn how to win games in a place like Foxborough .. Go Browns!!  

You’re one insightful dude. I think you’re right though. Cosmic forces and/or intestinal fortitude may be needed for this one. Lucky for us, cosmic forces and intestinal fortitude are out there for the taking!

Maybe not literally taking intestines. That would be gross. And messy. But effective.

21 minutes ago, Ibleedbrown said:

You’re one insightful dude. I think you’re right though. Cosmic forces and/or intestinal fortitude may be needed for this one. Lucky for us, cosmic forces and intestinal fortitude are out there for the taking!

Maybe not literally taking intestines. That would be gross. And messy. But effective.

Sure, why not. Make it  the defensive guys  battle  cry. Rip Bradys intestines  out!!! 

10 hours ago, hoorta said:

Sure, why not. Make it  the defensive guys  battle  cry. Rip Bradys intestines  out!!! 

You guys need some serious help.......you must be BROWNS fans.   :D

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Ibleedbrown said:

You’re one insightful dude. I think you’re right though. Cosmic forces and/or intestinal fortitude may be needed for this one. Thanks! i ain't got no sources, but i know where to dig some solid facts up.. 

Maybe not literally taking intestines. That would be gross. And messy. But effective. May Lamar shut his ankle in his car door on his ByE! weekend... 🎃 written by De'should Watson  

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, gumby73 said:

But my heart says, were just not the Patriots yet... players being discipline & smart. the full team execution. the coaching..the act like ya been there before with the refs.

Agree.... if we played 10 times we might win once... I just think it will be this one.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, hoorta said:

Flay him on the 50?

Disembowel him in the Redzone?

47 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Flay him on the 50?

Disembowel him in the Redzone?

Moon him from the sidelines?    :lol:

• Haha 1

On 10/26/2019 at 10:25 AM, Tour2ma said:

One major point here... minimal ZBS... maximum power scheme.

Pats front seven is too skilled as a unit to effectively zone block, but they can be beaten one on one. Exception is Danny, but a dbl team can turn him and then the OG can release to an LB.

Lawrence Guy -  wouldn't discount him so quickly.

My concern is our early down work on defense vs Brady and his play action.   

2 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

My concern is our early down work on defense vs Brady and his play action.   

Pass rush simply has to ignore it. Easier said than done... same as every game point I've made.

7 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Pass rush simply has to ignore it. Easier said than done... same as every game point I've made.

I was thinking more along the lines of our backers.    If Brady can move them/suck them in with the ball action, then Eldeman, Dorsett, etc etc will get open.   Especially with the amount of off coverage Wilks likes to play.  

It's official. Browns are a bottom 10 team in the league. I knew the elements would screw with us, but never expected Chubb to lose the game in the first quarter. 

23 hours ago, PoeticG said:

Hell yeah! Let's go get our boy! OBJ, Gordon, Landry, Higgins and Calloway. Best WR group in the NFL right there!!!!

I managed to get a hold of Josh Gordon's playbook when he becomes a HC

super-skunk-coffeeshop-amsterdam-2015-march.jpg

• Haha 1