THE BROWNS BOARD

The axe is going to fall on the stinking deep state traitors brennan etc

calfoxwc

worse is...dirty traitor john brennan went to the ukraine with a fake passport to get/arrange dirt on the "dossier" to get Pres Trump

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/10/01/rush-limbaugh-john-brennan-went-to-ukraine-with-fake-passport-to-dig-dirt-on-trump-832774

I am skeptical these guys will be brought to justice because we have seen already we have a two tier justice system. Don't get me wrong I would love to see it happen, hoping it happens., it deserves to happen but I'm taking a wait and see attitude if these people who deserve to be punished actually get punished. Remember the MSM will be running cover for them and will not be reporting the truth. Stories like this will get reported by one relatively small Fox News cable network (small compared to the MSM) and I think we know how the MSM is going to report on this. They will play it down or put whatever spin on the story their democrat masters tell them.

It may just happen this time because AG Barr is a top of the line lawyer...so glad Sessions is out..Sessions was a good senator but out of his league as AG. 

from what I've read - sessions was terrified of the deep state. Maybe brennan and clapper had something on him.... who knows?

if these dirtbags are not held accountable - then we've lost our country. Because they will be empowered to be even more openly ruthless in the future. That is the makings of a kgb kind of empowered group - although not official. More like organized crime in our government.

22 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

from what I've read - sessions was terrified of the deep state. Maybe brennan and clapper had something on him.... who knows?

if these dirtbags are not held accountable - then we've lost our country. Because they will be empowered to be even more openly ruthless in the future. That is the makings of a kgb kind of empowered group - although not official. More like organized crime in our government.

I've wondered myself if they didn't have something on Sessions. Like Schumer said the intelligence agencies have six ways to Sunday to get you. I have wondered the same thing about Chief Justice Roberts and some of his rulings (particularly on Obamacare). These intelligence agencies have way too much power. Even today Brennan is on cable news acting like he is untouchable.

This goes way back. I remember reading when Nixon was going to replace Hoover as FBI Director and Hoover went to the White House with a brief case (full of something) and then Nixon suddenly wasn't going to let go of Hoover. It was clear Hoover had the goods on Nixon. (we would find out later Hoover had dirt on about everyone)

Now we see with Trump a phony Russian collusion scam or insurance policy as Strzok said that after 3 years and 40 million dollars went down in flames and within a week the deep state was back with the Ukraine Hoax. Let's say even IF Trump did what they are alleging that is not something you would impeach a president over. It would be like ejecting a football player from a game and banning him for life to ever return to the NFL to what amounts to a minor 5 yard penalty. Way over kill.