THE BROWNS BOARD

Instead of Bashing Trump

Axe

12 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

A for effort. But I'll await the final "deal" before I award any A+. It does not balance out "Putin compromised" for me though. Major destruction to our alliances & protective agencies that make us vulnerable to both Russia and China.

Especially when your new party of choice espouses sharing a political system with them.

🧐

WSS

• Haha 1

I was against pulling the troops out of northern Syria but when I looked into this I can see why Trump did it. The token force of soldiers there were being put in harms way to defend what? The oil fields in Syria are what is needed to be defended and Trump has done that and the Kurds will be rewarded with the millions of dollars in oil revenue. 

I remember Reagan in the 80's having marines in Lebanon and a terrorist attack killed 275 marines. Reagan was right in pulling all the troops out at that point instead of leaving them in harms way...although I disagreed with Reagan for not bombing the terrorist bases we knew about in the region for retaliation (he was talked out of it).

24 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

I was against pulling the troops out of northern Syria but when I looked into this I can see why Trump did it. The token force of soldiers there were being put in harms way to defend what? The oil fields in Syria are what is needed to be defended and Trump has done that and the Kurds will be rewarded with the millions of dollars in oil revenue. 

I remember Reagan in the 80's having marines in Lebanon and a terrorist attack killed 275 marines. Reagan was right in pulling all the troops out at that point instead of leaving them in harms way...although I disagreed with Reagan for not bombing the terrorist bases we knew about in the region for retaliation (he was talked out of it).

Yep. I remember that well, and I would have bombed those bases flat out.

• Upvote 1

and, note to Tex -

I'd gladly have rootbeers and sprite with you, except you have to wear a white set of coveralls and a sanitary hat, because I can't let your TDS affect the groundhogs around here. It's a constant war.

You rail about Pres Trump criticizing our intel services. Now, for once, would you just STOP and THINK about that? for once?

clapper? brennan? chia brennan's pet fake whistleblower?

Multiple Sources Claim Obama Intel Chiefs Placed Spies in ...

patriotcrier.com/multiple-sources-claim-obama-intel-chiefs-placed-spies-trump-white-house

Sep 28, 2019 · Multiple Sources Claim Obama Intel Chiefs Placed Spies in Trump White House September 28, 2019

President Obama’s Intel Chiefs Placed Spies in Trump’s ...

https://ussanews.com/News1/2019/09/28/president-obamas-intel-chiefs-placed-spies-in...

Sep 28, 2019 · The post President Obama’s Intel Chiefs Placed Spies in Trump’s White House Claim Multiple Sources – Opinion appeared first on Joe For America. Visit the USSA News store! Click this link for the original source of this article.

http://patriotcrier.com/impending-declassification-bucket-5-spygate-docs-obama-intel-chiefs-panicking/

President Obama's Intel Chiefs Placed Spies in Trump's ...

https://illicitinfo.com/?p=12203

Sep 27, 2019 · How much longer can seemingly corrupt Democrats keep the dam from bursting? Jordan Sekulow is the brother of Jay Sekulow, one of President Trump’s White House attorneys. Jordan serves as the Executive Director of the American Center for Law and Justice (ACLJ), a position brother Jay created and served in until moving to the WH.

14 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

and, note to Tex -

I'd gladly have rootbeers and sprite with you, except you have to wear a white set of coveralls and a sanitary hat, because I can't let your TDS affect the groundhogs around here. It's a constant war.

LOL! I'll bring along my Ruger 22 with the 4X on it. We can have 'em with dumplin's and soda.😁

Are they any good to eat? Never have tried one. But since I've eaten dog, I'd be up for a try.😋

EDIT: It would have to be in winter snow so I can use that outfit to sneak up on 'em.

1 minute ago, TexasAg1969 said:

LOL! I'll bring along my Ruger 22 with the 4X on it. We can have 'em with dumplin's and soda.😁

Are they any good to eat? Never have tried one.

young ones can be. when I was kid on the farm, our relatives came in for a weekend... and everybody knew we had a huge meal, and added young groundhog to the mix for the fun of it. Dad and I went out and nabbed a few on our 147 acres. Well, I knew that my cousin Bobby didn't know it was groundhog, because we were out hiking, and I didn't tell him.

So, during our big picnic, Cousin Bobby said "boy, that's the best chicken I ever ate" and of course, I took great joy in telling him it wasn't chicken, it was groundhog. well, he got sick all of a sudden and I got grounded for the next two weekends.

Dammit, but it was worth it. lol

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

young ones can be. when I was kid on the farm, our relatives came in for a weekend... and everybody knew we had a huge meal, and added young groundhog to the mix for the fun of it. Dad and I went out and nabbed a few on our 147 acres. Well, I knew that my cousin Bobby didn't know it was groundhog, because we were out hiking, and I didn't tell him.

So, during our big picnic, Cousin Bobby said "boy, that's the best chicken I ever ate" and of course, I took great joy in telling him it wasn't chicken, it was groundhog. well, he got sick all of a sudden and I got grounded for the next two weekends.

Dammit, but it was worth it. lol

LOL! My paternal grandmother was country born and raised and when they retired on a little 70 acre place they raised enough cattle to put a couple of grown calves butchered and packaged into the chest freezer and sold the others. Well she had this habit of naming them so as to keep track and one of those she named after my sister. So about a year later we are eating this wonderful roast that she had slow cooked in a big iron skillet on the stove top. My mother made the comment about how delicious that roast was and of course ole granny says, "Oh yeah, that's Rosie!" My mother ran to the bathroom where we could hear her retching to beat the band. My ole granny just smiled and looked towards the sound of the retching and calmly stated, "City girls."🤮😁 Didn't bother me or my sister. We asked for seconds.😋😂