THE BROWNS BOARD

Wow...looks like Freddie is giving up the OC duties

Kvoethe

4 minutes ago, browns52 said:

wish we had access to the peabody wayback machine and kept williams as the hc and freddy as the oc......this current condition has not worked and with the division rival coaches, we be in big troulble to keep it the way it is....

I have felt this way since week 2.  Im sure Haslem feels the same.

"Let's run Hilliard on a 3rd and short.  They'll never see it coming!"

"Wait a second, they'll NEVER expect us to go it again!"

"I need to coach better."

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jiggins7919 said:

"Let's run Hilliard on a 3rd and short.  They'll never see it coming!"

"Wait a second, they'll NEVER expect us to go it again!"

"I need to coach better."

I really don't mind running Hilliard on 3rd and short. He's an NFL running back.  Would I prefer chubb run it? Absolutely, but it was only a bad playcall because it didn't work. I can only speak for myself and (if I recall correctly) one guy in the tavern, when I saw Hilliard in the backfield on 3rd and 3 I immediately thought pass because of it. My point is It wasn't 4th and 9 draw play bad call so maybe he's learning. Hell even the 4th and 1 sneak i didn't mind.  At least we weren't in shotgun snapping the ball back 4 yards and running sideways. 

Again the issue isn't really the playcall or personnel of the playcall its the execution of the playcall.

I'm pretty sure I'm missing the joke here. 

Flyingfooldoug posted a photo of an old lady hitting a bong.  I just posted something similar that was perhaps more tittilating than an old lady.

And these photos are the ones that got Congresswoman Katie HIll to resign from Congress.  That is her, the blonde.    So...not really a joke per se....just a variation on a theme.

5 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Flyingfooldoug posted a photo of an old lady hitting a bong.  I just posted something similar that was perhaps more tittilating than an old lady.

And these photos are the ones that got Congresswoman Katie HIll to resign from Congress.  That is her, the blonde.    So...not really a joke per se....just a variation on a theme.

I just felt the op must have been smoking dope to come up with the title.  Must be a Subgenius thing... lol

9 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Well that's just like, you know, your opinion man.😁

7 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Well that's just like, you know, your opinion man.😁

So, you are saying that a photo of an old lady is more tittilating to you than a young naked blonde? 

Alrighty then, Alzheimer's Man.

But, I see those pics have been pulled.  Was that act a political statement?  A copyright issue?  Or were they just moved to the Cheerleader thread?  

(rhetorical)

1 minute ago, The Gipper said:

So, you are saying that a photo of an old lady is more tittilating to you than a young naked blonde? 

Alrighty then, Alzheimer's Man.

Nah, I was reacting to The Dude man. That is The Dude in the photo isn't it?