THE BROWNS BOARD

The Whistleblower Exposed

Vambo

24 minutes ago, Vambo said:

I FORGOT about alexandria chalupa ! it was Glenn Beck - same video, I forgot! and eric c was a willing dirty player - worked for dirty susan rice.

Obamao damaged our government so terribly. If they are not held accountable... we may lose our country and it will spiral into a venezuela or something.

Shiff, and his staff who WERE GOOD FRIENDS AND CONSPIRATORS WITH ERIC CHIERAMELA who is a turd should end up in a trial. along with clapper, rice, biden, brennan.

and for a long while, the lefties around here laughed off the existence of the "deep state".

These traitors were conspiring to keep control of our entire government policy...and all of us.

what is really scary - during the obaMao years, I coined the term "obaMao mafia"...

never thinking it was such a national deep state stinking scale of huge, dangerous proportions.

The deep state is resembling the pre-WWII nazi party more and more.

14 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

I never boycotted anything, dingleberry. I do what I want when I want and no tomato farming monkey matters in the slightest.

Same here. Just in case some company is really distasteful and I can get the same product at the same price I might choose to get it there but basically......nah

WSS

FOX NEWS EXCLUSIVE: New IG complaint alleges improper fundraising by Ukraine whistleblower

EXCLUSIVE: A newly filed complaint to the Intelligence Community Inspector General (ICIG) alleges that the whistleblower whose allegations touched off House Democrats' impeachment inquiry may have violated federal law by indirectly soliciting more than a quarter-million dollars from mostly anonymous sources via a GoFundMe page.

The complaint, which was filed last week and obtained by Fox News, alleged the donations from roughly 6,000 individuals "clearly constitute" gifts to a current intelligence official that may be restricted because of the employee's official position pursuant to 5 CFR 2635.203 and other statutes. To date, the GoFundMe has raised over $227,000.

READ THE COMPLAINT

The complaint also raised the possibility that some of the donations may have come from prohibited sources, and asked the ICIG to look into whether any "foreign citizen or agent of a foreign government" contributed.