THE BROWNS BOARD

Rashard Higgins drama confirms Cleveland Browns locker room problems

Vambo

5 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

I didn't say it was your claim, but you seemed to own it.  I will let you continue to own it, but I am not buying it.

6 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

But....speaking of deflecting....the major issue here is:   YOUR claim that Higgins refused to play...without any real dispositive evidence.

I can't let this slide.  Are you really that obtuse? You just flat out lie and contradict yourself in one post. 

What is the all capitalized word here? Does "YOUR claim" mean something different than "your claim"? Holy shit gip you are insufferable.

On 11/9/2019 at 9:41 AM, Flugel said:

Look Ice!  Every time the Browns have a problem - Colin Cowerd gets another DIAPER change!   You see, he really has a Wonderful Life...

FIFY Tom.

Mike

• Haha 1

My 2 cents worth about Higgins vs Callaway?

Who can be TRUSTED (off field too) to line up right, run good patterns (be where he's supposed to be), adjust routes,  AND catch & hold onto the ball?

Need I even ASK this question? It's Higgins & it's not even close. I have held all season that NOT having Higgins was hurting this Team tremendously & also hurt production from Baker, OBJ, & Landry.

IMHO, Freddie may need to learn that the "trust factor" is more important than pure athleticism, speed, & the dreaded "potential".

I don't care what the beef was, he is now available & the Browns are better because of it. PLAY HIGGINS DAMNIT!!! 

Mike

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, Canton Mike said:

My 2 cents worth about Higgins vs Callaway?

Who can be TRUSTED (off field too) to line up right, run good patterns (be where he's supposed to be), adjust routes,  AND catch & hold onto the ball?

Need I even ASK this question? It's Higgins & it's not even close. I have held all season that NOT having Higgins was hurting this Team tremendously & also hurt production from Baker, OBJ, & Landry.

IMHO, Freddie may need to learn that the "trust factor" is more important than pure athleticism, speed, & the dreaded "potential".

I don't care what the beef was, he is now available & the Browns are better because of it. PLAY HIGGINS DAMNIT!!! 

Mike

I agree completely.  Higgins needs to be on the field. IF he declined to go in the Seattle game he has definitely served out his punishment. He does all the little things and has a great chemistry with Baker. Baker knew exactly where that route was ending up on the td play. I'm not saying Callaway doesn't have his place in certain situations. If you line him up on the same side and inside of OBJ and you catch a team in man the safety has to make a decision.  Let Callaway go deep one on one with no over the top help or let OBJ work one on one. I am disappointed though that Callaway is still dropping passes. He should have been hitting the jugs machine morning noon and night while suspended.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, bjh2130 said:

I can't let this slide.  Are you really that obtuse? You just flat out lie and contradict yourself in one post. 

Not at all, again, I am just not buying the BS you want to sell. And I didn't contradict...I focused. 

What is the all capitalized word here? Does "YOUR claim" mean something different than "your claim"? Holy shit gip you are insufferable.

Actually, I suffer quite a bit for having to deal with you.  Yes...it means something slightly different.  "your claim" simply means that it is a claim that you generally repeated from somewhere. YOUR claim means that it is a claim you stubbornly hang onto despite the fact that no one wants any part of it.   Go to bed dreaming of it if you wish. No one cares whether you want to delude yourself or not.  We have moved on to believing that Higgins is going to be a contributing  cog in this offense from here on out.  You can deny it if you wish....remains to be seen.

WE ARE GOOD with Higgins.  Hello!  Get on with your life.

On 11/12/2019 at 8:34 PM, bjh2130 said:

I agree completely.  Higgins needs to be on the field. IF he declined to go in the Seattle game he has definitely served out his punishment. He does all the little things and has a great chemistry with Baker. Baker knew exactly where that route was ending up on the td play. I'm not saying Callaway doesn't have his place in certain situations. If you line him up on the same side and inside of OBJ and you catch a team in man the safety has to make a decision.  Let Callaway go deep one on one with no over the top help or let OBJ work one on one. I am disappointed though that Callaway is still dropping passes. He should have been hitting the jugs machine morning noon and night while suspended.

History has a way of repeating itself with guys like this. Right Josh?  Josh? 

Oh wait, he got saved in NE.  Ooooppps, a chorus of Budweiser Frogs want to correct me with YEAH BUT.  They are correct.  Josh got suspended again even in Camelot last year; but NE welcomed him right back for the 2019 season.  Previously suspended for PEDS but later Pedestaled for his Superbowl Heroics - Julian Lancelot-Edelman would like to Coyote Ugly off his "Thank You Cleveland" comment for adding Josh Gordon; but receiving the new millennial Tommy Chong.   Now Seattle gets to pretend he's a great teammate for a little while. 

Meanwhile, Callaway went from Gator Done to getting cut by the only team on draft day willing to say "we believe in you."  Don't worry, the same NE Patriots that saved Ochocinco and Josh Gordon will successfully install a 2nd brain cell and a very 1st football heart in Callaway.  Stay tuned?  Why not????

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Flugel said:

Oh wait, he got saved in NE.  Ooooppps, a chorus of Budweiser Frogs want to correct me with YEAH BUT.  They are correct.  Josh got suspended again even in Camelot last year; but NE welcomed him right back for the 2019 season.  Previously suspended for PEDS but later Pedestaled for his Superbowl Heroics - Julian Lancelot-Edelman would like to Coyote Ugly off his "Thank You Cleveland" comment for adding Josh Gordon; but receiving the new millennial Tommy Chong.   Now Seattle gets to pretend he's a great teammate for a little while. 

Meanwhile, Callaway went from Gator Done to getting cut by the only team on draft day willing to say "we believe in you."  Don't worry, the same NE Patriots that saved Ochocinco and Josh Gordon will successfully install a 2nd brain cell and a very 1st football heart in Callaway.  Stay tuned?  Why not????

That post is almost gumby-worthy.😁

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Flugel said:

Gordon actually looked pretty good for the Seahawks. Nothing dramatic but he hauled down a couple huge 3rd down receptions. It was interesting to see that when they needed a play, they went to Josh, the new kid. 

It's funny, I posted two weeks ago I thought Calloway would be gone soon, so it's no surprise. If he can somehow find a way to put the bong down, I think New England would be perfect. But first, he's got a 10 game ban. 

As far as our WRs are going, Higgins will have a tough time getting all the reps for the 3rd WR slot because Hodge is actually playing pretty well. It's a nice problem to have I guess, but you can really see our trust in Hodge growing every week. 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

I'd love to know what the REAL story is behind Higgins and his playing time this season. 

I'm sure we'll here it next season when he's playing with someone else. I can't see him coming back. 

Hear... just think of an EAR with an "H" in front of it. Always here to help you out buddy.

• Haha 1