THE BROWNS BOARD

Dems State of California a woman claims homeless man dumped bucket of hot feces on her head

Vambo

https://www.foxnews.com/us/california-woman-homeless-man-bucket-feces

A California woman claims she was assaulted by a homeless man who pulled her out of her car, dragged her into the middle of the street and poured a bucket of hot feces on her head.

Heidi Van Tassel said that the disgusting incident took place near the Hollywood Walk of Fame in Los Angeles. Tassel said she was getting into her car when a man, who appeared to be homeless, attacked her.

"It was diarrhea. I was soaked, and it was coming off my eyelashes and into my eyes," Van Tassel said. "Paramedics who came to treat me said there was so much of it on me, that it looked like the man was saving it up for a month."

OAKLAND'S HOMELESS STATS SOAR AS PRESSURE GROWS FROM RESIDENTS, BUSINESSES FOR A SOLUTION 

LA RESIDENTS FED UP WITH OFFICIALS, DEMAND CHANGE AFTER HOMELESS CRISIS SPIRALS IN CITY

Maybe Impeachment will solve the Dems homeless problems.:o

UC Berkeley instructor calls rural Americans 'bad people' who deserve 'uncomfortable' lives

https://www.foxnews.com/us/uc-berkeley-instructor-rural-americans-bad-people

"I unironically embrace the bashing of rural Americans," Kernion wrote in a now-deleted tweet. "They, as a group, are bad people who have made bad life decisions...and we should shame people who aren't pro-city."

Kernion started going after rural citizens, saying they should have higher health care, pay more in taxes and be forced to live an "uncomfortable" life for rejecting "efficient" city life, Campus Reform reported.

Truckers File 1st Lawsuit Contesting California Gig Economy Law

https://ktla.com/2019/11/12/truckers-file-1st-lawsuit-contesting-california-gig-economy-law/

The California Trucking Association on Tuesday filed what appears to be the first lawsuit challenging a sweeping new labor law that seeks to give wage and benefit protections to workers in the so-called gig economy, including rideshare drivers at companies such as Uber and Lyft.

The legislation violates federal law and would deprive more than 70,000 independent truckers of their ability to work, the association said. Many would have to abandon $150,000 investments in clean trucks and the right to set their own schedules in order for companies to comply with a law it says illegally infringes on interstate commerce.

“Independent truckers are typically experienced drivers who have previously worked as employees and have, by choice, struck out on their own. We should not deprive them of that choice,” association CEO Shawn Yadon said in a statement.