THE BROWNS BOARD

Corrupt Schiff4brains used msnbc Trump hater legal analyst as "counsel"

calfoxwc

I tried watching some of the impeachment today and all I can say is the republican minority attorney Steve Castor is awful and I mean awful. I think secretly he might be part of the resistance. Seriously the republicans need someone better than him on point. His facial expression is like he has gas, he is boring, speaks in a very monotone voice and his questions don't seem to make much sense. He actually today was even worse than the video below taken Wednesday. 

1 minute ago, calfoxwc said:

LOL. I thought he was a dem, his questions rambled and made no sense.

part ofthe resistance, very possible.

Seriously Cal I listened to him today ramble on for 45 minutes not making any kind of point. Sad because we have some republicans who can be effective such as Jim Jordan and some others who are limited to 5 mins and don't get the time to really be effective. The republicans should get Castor to yield his time to them.

2 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Seriously Cal I listened to him today ramble on for 45 minutes not making any kind of point. Sad because we have some republicans who can be effective such as Jim Jordan and some others who are limited to 5 mins and don't get the time to really be effective. The republicans should get Castor to yield his time to them.

YEP. I wonder who chose him anyways? schiff4brains?