THE BROWNS BOARD

Eric Ciaramella - the dirty xxxx cia whatever fake whisteblower ?

calfoxwc

40 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I'm sure the owner of this board appreciates Cal's continued slut shaming...

pitiful, dishonest try. You poor victim, you.

Just another one-liner, like thousands you have spewed in the past, that shows your belligerent ignorance. I knew this back in college.

To whit:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slut

The first recorded use of the word was a reference to a man, in Geoffrey Chaucer's The Canterbury Tales, in which he is referring to the man's untidy appearance.[citation needed]

what a nasty, deep state piece of dishonest work eric is.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=eric+cariamella&view=detail&mid=48D26F18B02BD8B7910048D26F18B02BD8B79100&FORM=VIRE

no wonder they want to keep his name secret. He's a deep state hack.

all hell is going to break loose. guess what?

eric cariamella...apparently? is "charley"...

who spied on Pres. Trump and his admin, etc etc....and worked with...

peter strzok and lisa page.

wow.

On 11/20/2019 at 7:02 PM, MLD Woody said:

I'm sure the owner of this board appreciates Cal's continued slut shaming...

Cal try to keep the topic headlines a little more reasonable. After years of pimping his buddy who posted the most vulgar shit imaginable no little crybaby Woody is offended by the word slut.

WSS

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

A grown man calling another dude a 'slut'...?

On 11/20/2019 at 7:45 PM, calfoxwc said:

pitiful, dishonest try. You poor victim, you.

Just another one-liner, like thousands you have spewed in the past, that shows your belligerent ignorance. I knew this back in college.

To whit:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slut

The first recorded use of the word was a reference to a man, in Geoffrey Chaucer's The Canterbury Tales, in which he is referring to the man's untidy appearance.[citation needed]

I reeckon hissy fit Tiamsies didn't have the nads to put me on ignore after all. Oh, darn. I guess his boycott no workie, so they finally came back to start trouble again. Say, how about those impeachment kangaroo court fake bs thingies, eh?

Tiam is licked, I must predict. I'm not sure that it isn't woodpecker's fault........

12 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Cal try to keep the topic headlines a little more reasonable. After years of pimping his buddy who posted the most vulgar shit imaginable no little crybaby Woody is offended by the word slut.

WSS

Okay. Far be it for me to give him PTSD over word trauma.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

I reeckon hissy fit Tiamsies didn't have the nads to put me on ignore after all. Oh, darn. I guess his boycott no workie, so they finally came back to start trouble again. Say, how about those impeachment kangaroo court fake bs thingies, eh?

Tiam is licked, I must predict. I'm not sure that it isn't woodpecker's fault........

Yeah, and I bet you call cigarettes fags since you're a ye old English officianado now.  You're like a 14 year old that just learned a new word and keeps over using and missing common application.  Totally not creepy or anything.... Fucking clown shoes.

21 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Yeah, and I bet you call cigarettes fags since you're a ye old English officianado now.  You're like a 14 year old that just learned a new word and keeps over using and missing common application.  Totally not creepy or anything.... Fucking clown shoes.

You lose the bet. I used "slut" in describing him, baiting woodpecker. You, on the other hand, are a sucker, too. Let's see...a sucker is a fish.... clown....

yep. That's you - 4UdEs7tTKwLJbxZPUYR3hF-1024-80.jpg

Habits 

All anemonefish, including clownfish, are hermaphrodites. They are all born male, according to National Geographic. They have the ability to turn themselves female, but once the change is made, they can’t go back to being male. Sometimes the change is made when mating. Two males will become mates and the larger, dominant fish will become the female.

2 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

Just for the record back in the 60s we called cigarettes fags because the Beatles and the Stones and The Kinks did. Hope you aren't offended but it actually was before you were born I guess. But if somebody called Woody a phag for crying about the word slut I wouldn't guess they were calling him a cigarette butt. Just a guess.

WSS

10 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Just for the record back in the 60s we called cigarettes fags because the Beatles and the Stones and The Kinks did. Hope you aren't offended but it actually was before you were born I guess. But if somebody called Woody a phag for crying about the word slut I wouldn't guess they were calling him a cigarette butt. Just a guess.

WSS

That's my point, modern applications.  I take no offense to either, and Woody making any stink about "Slut shaming" is pretty lame.  That isn't what is happening here.  But my saying Cal calling another dude is Slut is weird?.... yeah that's accurate.    

so is getting all pouty and declaring you put somebody on ignore, but after the boycott no workie, you went knee jerkie and came back and started fussing at my posts again.

Hook line and sinker, and I never bait the hook unless they earn it by their behavior. But do have a nice day.

2 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

That's my point, modern applications.  I take no offense to either, and Woody making any stink about "Slut shaming" is pretty lame.  That isn't what is happening here.  But my saying Cal calling another dude is Slut is weird?.... yeah that's accurate.    

First of all I didn't know slut-shaming was a thing. Maybe that's one of those bullying things that Junior High kids cry about on Facebook, who knows? Second of all do you think he was trying to shame the alleged whistleblower for being promiscuous? I think even you believed that's silly. Do you think he was trying to shame Woody for being a slut? I doubt it only because I'd be surprised as thin skinned as the little fucker is I doubt he gets enough pussy to be considered promiscuous.

💋😂

WSS