THE BROWNS BOARD

it gets worse and more ignorant all the time...Amb. Sondland

calfoxwc

turns out, while Sondland was making a fool of himself, nearly caused himself to end up in legal trouble, my opinion.

See, in his testimony, he said there was a quid pro quo. Turns out...

nope. He finally had to admit -THERE WAS NO QUID PRO QUO - NOBODY TOLD HIM THERE WAS.

He was going by....his own presumption.

yeah. So, He was asked what the president replied, when sondland asked him what he wanted....President Trump SAID "NOTHING, I DON'T WANT ANYTHING".

NO....QUID.....PRO.....QUO.

This makes so sense. Because...Rep. Jim Jordan asked him why that admission was NOT in his 28? page introduction report he read when he

was sworn in.

Sondland referenced the length of the report???????

nobody buys that.

Truth is, his attorneys wrote the whole thing for him.

and his attorneys are......(just saw it on Fox - Tucker Carlson)......

4 hard core democrat contributions who have given thousands to the dem party.

More farce to add to the circus, another not very amusing clown to add to the fake "hearing".

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

turns out, while Sondland was making a fool of himself, nearly caused himself to end up in legal trouble, my opinion.

See, in his testimony, he said there was a quid pro quo. Turns out...

nope. He finally had to admit -THERE WAS NO QUID PRO QUO - NOBODY TOLD HIM THERE WAS.

He was going by....his own presumption.

yeah. So, He was asked what the president replied, when sondland asked him what he wanted....President Trump SAID "NOTHING, I DON'T WANT ANYTHING".

NO....QUID.....PRO.....QUO.

This makes so sense. Because...Rep. Jim Jordan asked him why that admission was NOT in his 28? page introduction report he read when he

was sworn in.

Sondland referenced the length of the report???????

nobody buys that.

Truth is, his attorneys wrote the whole thing for him.

and his attorneys are......(just saw it on Fox - Tucker Carlson)......

4 hard core democrat contributions who have given thousands to the dem party.

More farce to add to the circus, another not very amusing clown to add to the fake "hearing".

And after Sonderman's testimony not surprisingly our MSM were pumping out false and misleading headlines..."Sonderman states there was a Quid Pro Quo" even though this statement of his was less even then hearsay evidence it was only his presumption. 

Yes even after Sonderman's testimony was destroyed by cross examination by republicans our MSM were calling his testimony "bombshell"  "game changer" blah blah blah...they finally got the "bad orange man"...

fortunately we have some alternative media today so our MSM cannot totally get away with pumping out their lies..

Sonderman owns a number of hotels that were being boycotted and protested by the left wing mafia...I wondered how much that influenced his opening statement yesterday and his hiring 4 democrat lawyers who likely helped write his opening statement that left out his direct evidence of innocence of Trump and put in all his presumptions of guilt??

I had no idea how my term "ObaMao mafia" had so much behind it. Just wait, the IG report is due out by Dec. 11. AG Barr has already laid the seriousness of the garbage done on the table.

22 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

I had no idea how my term "ObaMao mafia" had so much behind it. Just wait, the IG report is due out by Dec. 11. AG Barr has already laid the seriousness of the garbage done on the table.

OIG Report on FISA is due out Dec 9.

Horowitz testimony before Senate is Dec 11.

Youtube to nuke accounts Dec 10, based on whether they feel they are monetarily viable.

All assuming everything stays on schedule.