THE BROWNS BOARD

The Truth about Myles/Rudolph

jrb12711

6 hours ago, Kvoethe said:

You can believe what you want...I can believe what I want.  Either way it sucks for our team.

Don't let facts or new information change what you wish was the truth. 

It works bigly for people who wear cheap red baseball hats. 

6 hours ago, broganreynik said:

You are a fucking idiot

Gorka's posts throughout this thread are full of his own racism. Just go back to the first one. Not at all surprising to me.

"The truth about Myles is that he is a liar. You've seen this played before. Black man does something criminal, black man plays the race card to draw sympathy. Too bad it was automatic for Myles too."-Gorka

I'll bet he can't even see it there.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

Next weekend is THE WEEKEND OF HATE.

Saturday: Ohio State vs TTUN

Sunday: Cleveland vs Pittsburgh

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good stuff.  

And I think it probable that Michigan is a bigger threat to OSU than Pitt. is to the Browns. 

11 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

First... no one was "mic'd up" for the game. NFL Films does the mic'ing up and they did not elect to do so that nite. That said.... A nationally televised game gets more cameras and field mics than regional games, so there might be some sound out there somewhere...

Second... appeals are all about impressing the appeals honchos with your sincere regrets for whatever you did... and that starts with how you dress. I saw MG arriving at the league office and literally said aloud, "Oh shit." He wore an electric blue suit over a turtleneck to a setting that demanded a medium gray over a white shirt with a dark green tie. Visuals matter... I assure you Myles started off in a hole.

On top of the above he springs "the slur". True or not it rings of excuse... and that's not what you want to project.

I agree with those that expect the NFLPA to sue.

Last... Today, NFL Live essentially did an entire show on Myles' "revelation". Consensus was that while , if true, it helped to understand his reaction, it would not impact his punishment. Only one "panelist", Ryan Clark,  commented that they had already heard that a slur was involved.

Ryan also alluded to Rudolph having some social media history with "racial issues" ... deleted tweets and the like... but neither Ryan nor google has elaborated.

I have to restate that to not have replaced "indefinite" with a number, is just wrong...

If he told the truth, or more importantly his truth that's all that matters to me.

But honestly man, I have a hard time thinking the NFL isn't biased against the Browns. Maybe it's because our town had a fit after they moved us to Baltimore, I just don't get it.

The Patriots, Steelers, and other teams constantly get off the hook and the media is always looking for ways to tear us down.

I'd love to win out more than anything just to get them to shutup.

I can even remember talking heads on ESPN saying we weren't good and the Ravens just played bad when we beat them. We never get any credit.

Freddie is growing on me. Sure, he's in over his head, but he's taking steps to be a leader and keep the team together.

Hopefully this makes the team come together stronger.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, stillmotion said:

If he told the truth, or more importantly his truth that's all that matters to me.

But honestly man, I have a hard time thinking the NFL isn't biased against the Browns. Maybe it's because our town had a fit after they moved us to Baltimore, I just don't get it.

The Patriots, Steelers, and other teams constantly get off the hook and the media is always looking for ways to tear us down.

I'd love to win out more than anything just to get them to shutup.

I can even remember talking heads on ESPN saying we weren't good and the Ravens just played bad when we beat them. We never get any credit.

Freddie is growing on me. Sure, he's in over his head, but he's taking steps to be a leader and keep the team together.

Hopefully this makes the team come together stronger.

Careful there. You are treading on cal territory now. He be mad!😜

2 minutes ago, stillmotion said:

Lol after Pouncey's suspension is reduced and Garrett is still in limbo?

Like I say cal is the expert in conspiracies here. If you make any conspiracy type comments you are required to send him $10 as he has a corner on the market.😂

19 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Careful there. You are treading on cal territory now. He be mad!😜

12 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Like I say cal is the expert in conspiracies here. If you make any conspiracy type comments you are required to send him $10 as he has a corner on the market.😂

Nah. It's just that I, unlike, try to honestly explain the facts as we know them, and I try to figure out what they mean. The list of examples would be lengthy over the years. The video is out there. I watch other teams play the Patriots, I see favoritism there too. I try to account for mistakes by referees. Some no calls, ...nope. There is no reason to try to excuse some of those. And they happen right IN FRONT of the referee. I honestly didn't know landing on the qb was a penalty until they called Miles for it, then again on the next play.

So, THIS play, he was careful to spin the qb onto himself, and he still gets the qb .....

I watched Baker get landed on full weight on top of him....

no call.

Try to be honest and drop the personal attacks when you are wrong, Tex. Actually, a friend of mine told me the refs screw up all over the NFL. After the last Browns-Squealer game, he was po'd - said there is no way in hell rudolph should not be suspended for at least one game. That I was right about it.

30 minutes ago, stillmotion said:

Robert Kraft was getting rub and tugs from human trafficked women (he got off of a rich people technicality) and Roger boy was dead silent, no fine. Trust me, that man did it too-I live no more than 20 minutes from there and have heard VERY believable stories. Irsay admittedly was hammered and out of control and almost got asked to sell the team. It's not even a secret-the Roonies are best buddies with Goddell too.

Larry's suspension was upheld because his actions "could have restarted the fight". Yet somehow Pouncey's actions weren't, even though he was literally kicking a man on the ground in the head? And his gets reduced? Officials and the league are crooked to owners and franchises. Not talking backwater gambling, but just watching the game it's obvious nowadays. I'm honestly not too sure how much longer I can take it.

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, jrb12711 said:

Robert Kraft was getting rub and tugs from human trafficked women (he got off of a rich people technicality) and Roger boy was dead silent, no fine. Trust me, that man did it too-I live no more than 20 minutes from there and have heard VERY believable stories. Irsay admittedly was hammered and out of control and almost got asked to sell the team. It's not even a secret-the Roonies are best buddies with Goddell too.

Larry's suspension was upheld because his actions "could have restarted the fight". Yet somehow Pouncey's actions weren't, even though he was literally kicking a man on the ground in the head? Officials and the league are crooked to owners and franchises. Not talking backwater gambling, but just watching the game it's obvious nowadays. I'm honestly not too sure how much longer I can take it.

I'm reposting because it's true. And how the heyl can rudolph's charge at Garrett not be called a "possible re-escalation".

I'm not buyin what goodhell, troy vincent etc are selling.

meanwhile, more stupidity:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/11/19/tomlin-on-steelers-browns-fight-i-dont-know-that-we-did-anything-to-cause-it/

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

Nah. It's just that I, unlike, try to honestly explain the facts as we know them, and I try to figure out what they mean. The list of examples would be lengthy over the years. The video is out there. I watch other teams play the Patriots, I see favoritism there too. I try to account for mistakes by referees. Some no calls, ...nope. There is no reason to try to excuse some of those. And they happen right IN FRONT of the referee. I honestly didn't know landing on the qb was a penalty until they called Miles for it, then again on the next play.

So, THIS play, he was careful to spin the qb onto himself, and he still gets the qb .....

no call.

Try to be honest and drop the personal attacks when you are wrong, Tex. Actually, a friend of mine told me the refs screw up all over the NFL. After the last Browns-Squealer game, he was po'd - said there is no way in hell rudolph should not be suspended for at least one game. That I was right about it.

Wrong about what?

15 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

Once again, it was rumored the night of the game that Rudolph did this. This isn't just coming out of nowhere.

The fuck up part that idiot has no idea what he talking about as Mason is a proud and open Trump supporter and has liked tweets from that racist whore Tomi Lahren and self-loathing Ben Shapiro. Liberal he is not.

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

no call.

Regarding the Patriots getting special treatment. The Kraft thing is just one example. Could you imagine what would have happened if Garrett had done the same thing to Saint Thomas in Gillette? They would have taken him outside the stadium and had the Minutemen shoot him. 

Anyway after this one, can this Browns season get any weirder?   

4 minutes ago, jrb12711 said:

^^You're also talking about a guy who absolutely, undoubtedly have the video proof Ray Rice knocked his girlfriend out and only reacted when the video leaked. 

MHO? Things might have been handled a little differently if that hadn't been a nationally televised game.... And Good-hell had better determine that the rest of the season is plenty enough punishment for Myles. I won't be in the least surprised if this isn't the end of it- the NFLPA may take it to court saying this suspension violated the terms of their contract with the league.....  

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

MHO? Things might have been handled a little differently if that hadn't been a nationally televised game.... And Good-hell had better determine that the rest of the season is plenty enough punishment for Myles. I won't be in the least surprised if this isn't the end of it- the NFLPA may take it to court saying this suspension violated the terms of their contract with the league.....  

To take things a step further, after Rudolph got dinged in the noggin’ he wasn’t taken to the blue tent for concussion protocol.

If the NFL was that serious about CTE, you would think they would’ve at least pretended to care about checking him out.

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

I thought surely they would reduce it to the rest of the season because of that, which I did read elsewhere.

but they didn't. They want the NFLPA to sue? Or they are happy to keep it on until the length of time it takes to sue them?

I hope there is audio of the racial slur - I'd hope Garrett sues Rudolph's attorney for slander.

17 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

To take things a step further, after Rudolph got dinged in the noggin’ he wasn’t taken to the blue tent for concussion protocol.

If the NFL was that serious about CTE, you would think they would’ve at least pretended to care about checking him out.

I still can't explain rudolph seeing the helmet come at him, and ...only turn his head.

No ducking? I would duck if I saw it coming. What kind of nutjob qb goes after Garrett the last time, AFTER Garrett was letting himself be restrained and pulled well away?

3 hours ago, hoorta said:

Regarding the Patriots getting special treatment. The Kraft thing is just one example. Could you imagine what would have happened if Garrett had done the same thing to Saint Thomas in Gillette? They would have taken him outside the stadium and had the Minutemen shoot him. 

Anyway after this one, can this Browns season get any weirder?   

Brady would not have been so classless as to  try to poke a guys eyes out, call him racial slurs, kick him in the nuts...and then go after him.

Brady has a LOT more sense than that, obviously.

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Gorka said:

Watch carefully at :32, Rudolf nearly has Myles helmet half way off!  Racial slur my fucking ass.

Just because you have to decide between speaking and doing anything else, doesn't mean Mason has to...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

So much to wade thru....

• I can find nothing that says the NFL mics up players. NFL Films does, but has stated they did not mic up any Thursday nite.
  • If Freddie was told by MG about the slur, he has to publicly say so.
  • It's hard to take anyone with the twitter handle of Roberto Shenanigans seriously.... but...
  • If a soundman working the game heard or has proof of a sound bite capturing the "slur", then he has to come forward. Since his name is out there (Andrew Dickerson) he's nothing to lose.