THE BROWNS BOARD

Just draw a hitler mustache on her

calfoxwc

harpy
[ˈhärpē]

NOUN
greek & roman mythology
  1. a rapacious mini-monster described as having a bird's head, and man's body and a bird's wings and claws or depicted as a bird of woodpecker species with a transhuman's face who identifies as a birdwoman.
    • a grasping, unpleasant hating racist transhuman birdbrain.

Alright, I have to ask, as I'm being referred to twice on just this page...

Have you been creepily calling me out the whole time I mostly stopped posting, or did this just start up now with me making a few posts this week?

Is this some desperate attempt to keep someone else around? Someone outside of cal and an alt? Looking at the number of replies per thread it's clearly fallen off of a cliff. I thought the remaining group would enjoy an ideological circle jerk but apparently not. 

What about DH? He got bored and tried to troll a different way. Got bored again and then left. On his own or not, who knows. 

you keep bashing and slurring us..and me, on your first post when you come back.

So, no, you aren't a victim, except by your own doing. and no, you didn't come up at all.

It was great, without your antagonism and stupid retorts.

You should go grow up someday. or not. I don't believe anybody on this board cares.

Please do. The rest of us are civilized human beings.

you are just a stupid ass birdbrain woodypeckerhead harpy.

Have a nice trans day, just go away. You have never added anything

constructive or intelligent to this forum.

not once, unless I missed it, of course.

On ‎12‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 10:04 PM, MLD Woody said:

Alright, I have to ask, as I'm being referred to twice on just this page...

Have you been creepily calling me out the whole time I mostly stopped posting, or did this just start up now with me making a few posts this week?

Is this some desperate attempt to keep someone else around? Someone outside of cal and an alt? Looking at the number of replies per thread it's clearly fallen off of a cliff. I thought the remaining group would enjoy an ideological circle jerk but apparently not. 

What about DH? He got bored and tried to troll a different way. Got bored again and then left. On his own or not, who knows. 

Are you for real?

Because we all agree on a topic and there are no imbeciles anymore to deal with doesn't constitute  "falling off a cliff". Funny how your narcissism causes you to implicate yourself in this way.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2