THE BROWNS BOARD

Just draw a hitler mustache on her

calfoxwc

I mean, all politicians who don't cry about her cause..."PUT THEM UP AGAINST A WALL" ???

More mental instability, by a napoleonette.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/greta-thunberg-appears-to-threaten-world-leaders-who-dont-abide-by-her-climate-change-agenda

You need a safe space from the mean old teenager? 

She's got so many of you snowflakes by the balls haha. 

I popped in here and see most of the threads are you and the like crying about things you don't like. Embodying the exact people you complain about. The irony isn't lost on anyone from the outside. 

9 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I popped in here and see most of the threads are you and the like crying about things you don't like. Embodying the exact people you complain about. The irony isn't lost on anyone from the outside. 

The irony is not lost as you popped in here crying about a person you don't like.

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

You need a safe space from the mean old teenager? 

She's got so many of you snowflakes by the balls haha. 

Thanks for stopping by Woody. As usual you've added nothing to any conversation. Now go away and lick your wounds over the Michigan Ohio State game. Have a Merry Christmas.

WSS

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Gorka said:

The irony is not lost as you popped in here crying about a person you don't like.

I'm going to regret responding, but...

I'm making fun of you and others. Threads about the travesty of black pageant winners, legitimately angry at a "war on Christmas music", or calling a teenage climate activist Hitler. This place is still as bad as it was before. Not surprising. (And Cal not even really trying to hide his racist tendencies, something that started emerging a year or so ago)

You're not pointing out irony. Irony is complaining about snowflakes being too sensitive while posting countless threads about things that you don't like (examples bring those threads above and many more). The irony comes in the crusade posters on here have made against liberal snowflakes. I mean, I get it, those right wing media sites are probably trying to find anything else for you to be outraged about instead of talking about actual politics. 

Also sad that this thread will now be one of the most replied in the last few months simply because someone not from your ideological circle jerk posted. Tons of activity with every single article from the blaze getting reposted here hahahaha. 

Good bye again. Have fun saying the same exact shit while getting outraged at a company saying happy holidays or something

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I'm making fun of you and others. Threads about the travesty of black pageant winners, legitimately angry at a "war on Christmas music", or calling a teenage climate activist Hitler. This place is still as bad as it was before. Not surprising. (And Cal not even really trying to hide his racist tendencies, something that started emerging a year or so ago)

You're not pointing out irony. Irony is complaining about snowflakes being too sensitive while posting countless threads about things that you don't like (examples bring those threads above and many more). The irony comes in the crusade posters on here have made against liberal snowflakes. I mean, I get it, those right wing media sites are probably trying to find anything else for you to be outraged about instead of talking about actual politics. 

Also sad that this thread will now be one of the most replied in the last few months simply because someone not from your ideological circle jerk posted. Tons of activity with every single article from the blaze getting reposted here hahahaha. 

Good bye again. Have fun saying the same exact shit while getting outraged at a company saying happy holidays or something

blah.gif

Blah, blah, blah...

Did anyone read that?? LOL

• Haha 3

woody and his nanny whatshisname stopped in.

really angry they've made fools of themselves so often, they just can't stand it.

and woodpecker, the girl deserves a ton of lack of respect as a human being.

She's also white, I'm white, how the bleep is that racist?

It's all cowardly kids can do. Stop in, throw a rock, and run terrified back to their safe space.

8 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

We already do. By the way irony is whining and pissing and moaning and crying about the lack of stimulating conversation or whatever and then stopping in on occasion deposed the most piffy and insubstantial repartee as has ever been seen on the board.

WSS

• Thanks 1

Nothing says making fools of themselves like persons making fun of a severely disabled 16 year old girl. Or were all you clowns unaware she has Asperger's Syndrome? You should all be very proud in your ignorance of what that actually means. I'm sure der leader has been inspired by you all since the gutless wonder is jealous he did not get Time's Man of the Year again, losing out to her. Is there anyone more despicable that a jealous old man with fake hair, a fake foundation now disbanded for funneling money to relatives and a fake university with which he stole people's life savings? Yes, you are all following in his "perfect" footsteps. Very proud of you all.  LOL!🤠

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2019/sep/02/greta-thunberg-responds-to-aspergers-critics-its-a-superpower

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Nothing says making fools of themselves like persons making fun of a severely disabled 16 year old girl. Or were all you clowns unaware she has Asperger's Syndrome? You should all be very proud in your ignorance of what that actually means. I'm sure der leader has been inspired by you all since the gutless wonder is jealous he did not get Time's Man of the Year again, losing out to her. Is there anyone more despicable that a jealous old man with fake hair, a fake foundation now disbanded for funneling money to relatives and a fake university with which he stole people's life savings? Yes, you are all following in his "perfect" footsteps. Very proud of you all.  LOL!🤠

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2019/sep/02/greta-thunberg-responds-to-aspergers-critics-its-a-superpower

boo-hoo.gif

Oh btw Trumps hair is real. You are the fake.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

On the other hand why would any rational person give a fuck number one about what a "severely disabled" 16 year old thinks about world affairs? Not to mention that the mockery that some of you cry about is pretty mild shit and she deserves every single word.

WSS

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Gorka said:

boo-hoo.gif

Oh btw Trumps hair is real. You are the fake.

If you believe his hair is real, then you are more of an idiot than I already thought you were. He's damn near bald. Have you not been paying attention? Oh strike that last comment. Of course you haven't. You focused on the fake hair and said nothing about the fake charitable trump Foundation or the fake Trump University.

3 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Why would the parents of a severely disabled 16 year old girl with Asperger's Syndrome to be traped around by Leftist Political Party without a concern for the well being of a severely disabled 16 year old girl with Asperger's Syndrome to push their agenda. While good parents would have their severely disabled 16 year old girl with Asperger's Syndrome at home and in school not pushing leftist polices and have the severely disabled 16 year old girl with Asperger's Syndrome placed on stage with the pressure such a position would be on a severely disabled 16 year old girl with Asperger's Syndrome?  

• Thanks 1

German railway calls out Greta Thunberg over this tweet on 'overcrowded' train

But upon reflection, Deutsche Bahn said that Thunberg’s “overcrowded” claims were just hot air.

The rail company claimed that the teenager had a seat in first class between Kassel and Hamburg and that other members of her team were already sitting in first class from Frankfurt onwards.

“It would have been even nicer if you had also reported how friendly and competently our team served you at your seat in first class,” the company added.

Thunberg then claimed that jam-packed trains were actually great and having to sit on the floor wasn’t an issue.

Come off it Tex,

Nobody NOBODY is making fun of any disability she may have. But seriously, the left is using her as a spokesperson for their

extremism. Her political beliefs are not because of her disability.

This young man has a disability and isn't a vicious hater:

Tex, you and Woody need a tone of growing up to do with your kind of online crap.

HERE is another guy who has a disability. He doesn't go around the world as a vicious hater, either.

and I never had any idea she has? Asperger's Syndrome.

Who is so slimy that they would parade a young lady around, showing her off

by giving her a hate-filled international outlet, USING her to further their leftist agenda?

ah.

Her parents do. You and woodpecker would. Her leftist "handlers" do.

btw, you have ridiculed Pres Trump's appearance all the time.

"orange skin" ......

but then, you are poltiically...special. ?

7 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

If you believe his hair is real, then you are more of an idiot than I already thought you were. He's damn near bald. Have you not been paying attention? Oh strike that last comment. Of course you haven't. You focused on the fake hair and said nothing about the fake charitable trump Foundation or the fake Trump University.

Correct, I have not been paying attention fake news and photoshopped images.

You are the idiot that has. You are fake. 

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-thinning-hair-photograph/

trump-hair-collage.jpg

Mass. climate activists try to stop freight train hauling coal

The train was seen moving slowly through Worchester, Mass., and about a dozen activists with small lights could be seen surrounding the tracks. The train’s horn was blaring, but the activists appeared to continue to give it chase. The train was headed to New Hampshire, the reporter wrote.