THE BROWNS BOARD

The "Who Are We Rooting for?" Thread Dec 15

BobPOUND!

I tried to easily find this info in other threads, but they are long and are degrading into conversations that have nothing to do with the subject...

Titans - Texans?? I believe we are rooting against the Texans so that the Titans win the division and we hold the tie breaker against the Texans? Or is it the other way around

Steelers Bills- I assume we can't catch the Bills so we are rooting for a complete breakdown of the Steelers for the rest of the season.

Raiders have to lose

Any other considerations at this point?

Copied from today's Gameday Thread:

Sure.

Root for Buffalo   (or anyone that plays Pitt)

Root for Tennessee.....seems to be the right route.     But Henry is questionable.

Root for Chiefs over Broncos.   Let the Broncos die out.

Root for Saints over Colts.....Monday night.

Root for anyone who plays the Cowboys.....in order to fuck the FRAKs

No real rooting interest in Bears/Packers....but it seems like a good game to watch.    (in fact.....that is the early game we have to watch....they are not showing DATS/Tits.

The idea of making the playoffs this year is moot and dead to me... I just want to see guys play hard.. And find out who wants to stay here... I think this upcoming off season is vital to the growth of the team.. I hope we fly under the radar next season.. I'm tired of this years DRAMA!!

It looks like what I originally thought, Texans sweep the Titans and then the Saints win against the Titans next week. As long as Steelers lose twice and we win out, we're in... fingers crossed this Browns team forms an unbreakable bond this week. We'll see.

8 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

But watching the whole of  this Seattle - Carolina game .... I really wish our offense was molded in the image of the Hawks.

a win puts the Hawks at like 6-1 on the road traveling east several times..I'd be looking into Pete Carol's traveling bag of tricks too..that ain't easy, by no means

1 hour ago, tiamat63 said:

Not really "rooting" for anyone in particular other than the Browns.   

But watching the whole of  this Seattle - Carolina game .... I really wish our offense was molded in the image of the Hawks.

0-14 in Arizona if they don't pull this one out the rooting against party is over.

2 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

I'm rooting for this Browns season to end.

They're now just "playing out the string", making vacation plans, getting ready for tee times, checking in with their agents all that good stuff.