THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns Road to the Playoffs

Zombo

On 12/14/2019 at 2:25 PM, The Gipper said:

I am going to go out on a limb here and say that....if there is a chance that the Ratfucks can  spoil the Spermsuckers chances of getting into the playoffs by beating them that last week....they will make a concerted effort to do it.  (even if it means that it could help the Browns......unless, of course, the Browns beat them next week, is which case they may have more interest in not facing the Browns in the playoffs).  

Even though I think the Pitts/Balt.  "rivaly"  is a bit bogus.....just one of two teams being good at the same time.....it still  has been bitter, and I think Baltimore would like nothing better than to destroy the Steelers playoff hopes.   They would rather see like the combination of  Texans/Titans get in.

And, by the way, so would I.    If the Browns can't make it in,   I would rather see the Bills and either  Tenn. or Houston make it....or both really rather than the Steelers.    I have NO interest in seeing both Balt and Pitt in the playoffs.   Fuckem.

if our d plays the way they did against the cards, the game will be over at the half.....and the ravens qb will have over 100 yds rushing....you can take that to the bank....the browns quit last week right from the opening kick off....this could get real ugly man...especially with the crowd....i just don't see them trying real hard since they know coachie coach will be gone and probably yodell   and jarvitis.....

10 hours ago, browns52 said:

if our d plays the way they did against the cards, the game will be over at the half.....and the ravens qb will have over 100 yds rushing....you can take that to the bank....the browns quit last week right from the opening kick off....this could get real ugly man...especially with the crowd....i just don't see them trying real hard since they know coachie coach will be gone and probably yodell   and jarvitis.....

Well, from what I understand...it was even a case of the   coach quitting on the team right from the coin flip, as this is what I heard:

Freddie directed that if the Browns won the coin flip that they defer to the second half.   And they did win the coin flip, and did defer to the Cardinals, who wanted the ball.     

Instead of choosing to take the ball right away....and put the offense in the hands of your two good RBs by running the ball down the throats of the Cards suspect defense and maybe controlling the clock for  7,8,9 minutes at the start of the game.......he let's AZ have the ball.  They score right away, and then he decides to come out throwing right away like a drunken dart player in a pub.   So, it seemed like he had NO faith in his offense......the side of the ball he controls.

So, Why should the players have faith in him when he shows no faith in them?

AFC
SEED TEAM DIVISION RECORD
BAL.png (y) Baltimore 
North 12-2-0
NE.png (x) New England 
East 11-3-0
KC.png (y) Kansas City 
West 10-4-0
4 South 9-5-0
BUF.png (x) Buffalo 
East 10-4-0
6 North 8-6-0

STILL ALIVE
7 South 8-6-0
8 North 6-8-0
9 West 6-8-0

ELIMINATED
10 South 6-8-0
11 South 5-9-0
12 West 5-9-0
13 West 5-9-0
14 East 5-9-0
15 East 3-11-0
16 North 1-13-0

22 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

So,  the 6-8 Colts are eliminated, but the  6-8 Browns and Raiders are not.

Yeah but- looks like at least  we win out and the Titans and Steelers lose out. There might be another  permutation that  involves the  Raiders. 

4 hours ago, hoorta said:

Yeah but- looks like at least  we win out and the Titans and Steelers lose out. There might be another  permutation that  involves the  Raiders. 

We need the Colts to win out and finish 8-8 as well. Their inclusion in the 8-8 mosh-pit eliminates TN.

OAK's finish has no impact that I can see.

538's predictor makes it easy to play with the various scenarios...

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2019-nfl-predictions/

9 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

We need the Colts to win out and finish 8-8 as well. Their inclusion in the 8-8 mosh-pit eliminates TN.

OAK's finish has no impact that I can see.

538's predictor makes it easy to play with the various scenarios...

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2019-nfl-predictions/

Yes, it is real easy, folks:

Steelers, Titans, lose ... Browns, Colts win ... both weeks.

Zombi

• Upvote 1