THE BROWNS BOARD

Coughlin out in Jville

Icecube

3 hours ago, Unsympathetic said:

I agree, speech is threatened -- but only by you and your fellow idiots trying to smear everyone who disagrees with the lies you spew.

Coughlin tried this method also, and he just got fired.

I always love when I see someone on here saying something along the lines of:

"Keep the political BS off this forum".... when almost always it really means: "Keep your political thoughts that do not mesh with mine off this forum, because if you posted something political on this football forum that I agree with, I would let it pass without a word"... The exception is hoorta, who actually just wants all political talk to stay on the trainwreck that is the Political Forum of this board. 

6 hours ago, Unsympathetic said:

I agree, speech is threatened -- but only by you and your fellow idiots trying to smear everyone who disagrees with the lies you spew.

Coughlin tried this method also, and he just got fired.

3 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

"Keep the political BS off this forum".... when almost always it really means: "Keep your political thoughts that do not mesh with mine off this forum, because if you posted something political on this football forum that I agree with, I would let it pass without a word"... The exception is hoorta, who actually just wants all political talk to stay on the trainwreck that is the Political Forum of this board. 

You're right Dutch, but believe it or not, I'm really not that interested in political talk. It started out as a joke but a humorless forum member was apparently too butt hurt to take it in the spirit of good natured camaraderie as opposed to comrade-ry.  See, I can't stop. But threatening someone's free speech while accusing them of threatening free speech?

It's noT haRd to imagine who woUld eMPloy this tactic.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

I will talk politics...if you pay me to do so.   I had learned my lesson to stay off the board for years until recently when I placed a non-partisan, lengthy analytical discussion of the current situation over there....a freebie.   And naturally  I was criticized for it being too long by most.  As I forgot that that forum is only at the bumper sticker level of comprehension.  Though, the one guy that did put some thought into things was calfox. Now, he went off on one of his rants.....but at least he puts some thoughts into his rants.

6 hours ago, hish747 said:

See, I can't stop

Keep those projections coming -- you remain the only one making threats regarding speech.  

You're entirely wrong regarding my politics - but hey, facts haven't stopped you so far!

You, personally, support Russia much more than I do -- if Trump is a Russian, you just gave Russia the biggest military budget in the history of the world.  And you re-authorized the Patriot Act so that you can continue to give Russia the content of every conversation that occurs in the US.  And you're approving Trump's Russian judges faster than anyone I can remember in my lifetime.

Russians aren't the ones who disagree with you -- you are, in fact, the Russian.

15 hours ago, Unsympathetic said:

Keep those projections coming -- you remain the only one making threats regarding speech.  

You're entirely wrong regarding my politics - but hey, facts haven't stopped you so far!

You, personally, support Russia much more than I do -- if Trump is a Russian, you just gave Russia the biggest military budget in the history of the world.  And you re-authorized the Patriot Act so that you can continue to give Russia the content of every conversation that occurs in the US.  And you're approving Trump's Russian judges faster than anyone I can remember in my lifetime.

Russians aren't the ones who disagree with you -- you are, in fact, the Russian.

I take back what I said about you being humorless, this is the funniest post I've read in a long time.