THE BROWNS BOARD

Merry Christmas!!!

Kvoethe

Merry Christmas one and all! A 10 lb standing rib on the new Pit Boss pellet smoker! Thanks Wifey

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Merry Christmas Dawg Pound!  🎅🤶🎁 

Merry Christmas to my favorite bunch of Brownie lunatics! In a season with more downs than ups, it's nice to be reminded of what's really important.... 

Presents, booze, and my wife's prime rib roast in the oven! 😂

I got my daughter her first Cleveland Browns hoodie and she LOVED it. If I was a good father, I'd probably get her into the Patriots or the Ravens, but THAT wasn't going to happen! 😂

• Like 1

15 hours ago, ATOM said:

spent over a 100 on a prime rib and half the folks coming over bailed

lots of left overs

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Same here....WTF...

• Haha 1

16 lb. turkey with all the fixin's and since my daughter & her family went to the in-laws, plenty of leftovers to feed us, my son & his family a few days. Hope everyone had a Merry Xmas.

BTW it took me like 30 seconds to clear off the snow on the sidewalk to the street. Snowblower??!!  Nah, 70 degrees with shorts & a T-shirt with a leafblower to move the acorns.🌞 LOL!🌴😁

8 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

16 lb. turkey with all the fixin's and since my daughter & her family went to the in-laws, plenty of leftovers to feed us, my son & his family a few days. Hope everyone had a Merry Xmas.

BTW it took me like 30 seconds to clear off the snow on the sidewalk to the street. Snowblower??!!  Nah, 70 degrees with shorts & a T-shirt with a leafblower to move the acorns.🌞 LOL!🌴😁

Most of us in NE Ohio had the same amount of snow.... zilch... nada....