THE BROWNS BOARD

WW3 Memes

MLD Woody

42 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Clickbait for idiots from idiots.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/03/us/military-draft-world-war-3.html

Who could possibly take these people seriously anymore?

WSS

I used to be against the draft when I was young but now that I am older I see how a draft is needed and beneficial and young people like Woody for instance are needed to protect the homeland. I was wrong about being against the draft when I was younger but now I am older and wiser I have seen the light.

btw - it takes a big man to admit when they were wrong 😄

33 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

I used to be against the draft when I was young but now that I am older I see how a draft is needed and beneficial and young people like Woody for instance are needed to protect the homeland. I was wrong about being against the draft when I was younger but now I am older and wiser I have seen the light.

btw - it takes a big man to admit when they were wrong 😄

I have no beef with some sort of required public service. But this is the same shit the Democrats pulled trying to scare people about Bush taking us to war. There's not going to be any War. There's not going to be any draft. And people who believe there might be are stupid and probably not voting for Trump anyway.

WSS

8 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

I have no beef with some sort of required public service. But this is the same shit the Democrats pulled trying to scare people but Bush taking us to war. There's not going to be any War. There's not going to be any draft. And people who believe there might be are stupid and probably not voting for Trump anyway.

WSS

I agree.  My post was just teasing Woody who made this thread about WW3 memes.

I enlisted in the Navy in 1975 right after the draft was done away and we went to an all volunteer military. Personally I am not a fan of the draft and I think our military is better off morale wise only having those serving who want to and are not forced to. JMO.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, OldBrownsFan said:

I agree.  My post was just teasing Woody who made this thread about WW3 memes.

Coincidentally that's the exact idiot I was thinking of when I wrote my post!

😁

I enlisted in the Navy in 1975 right after the draft was done away and we went to an all volunteer military. Personally I am not a fan of the draft and I think our military is better off morale wise only having those serving who want to and are not forced to. JMO.

I had a high draft number. Luckily that saved me from dodging the draft.

😏 

WSS

On 1/4/2020 at 12:49 PM, MLD Woody said:

This has been covered countless times. There is no point in bringing anything to the table. There's barely a table. Everyone that actually added anything to this bored has left. All those people where you could have real discussions, they're gone or barely posting. I'm just fucking around today and will be leaving again. The only consistent posters left are just trolls, or alts, or post woodpecker cartoons, or have a complete inability to think for themselves and just regurgitate whatever their biased political media tells them too. I've been here long enough. I've tried. It doesn't work. That's a fact. The regulars that are left don't want discussion. They want a right wing echo chamber circle jerk. You aren't getting intelligent discussion with anyone that's living by that "us vs them" mentality, calling anyone that disagrees with anything they say a "dumb liberal", etc. It's not happening. It's not worth an attempt. 

Congrats for not adding anything meaningful to the board other than TROLLING. image.gif.009417c471ff0b6ba7f67bfcdcde3236.gif

nothing like spraying your feathers with honey, and throwing rocks at a big hornet nest,

dancing around all the bees, and then deciding you are a poor victim from being stung, and you

finally have to run for cover, woodpecker. again.

and again.

and again.