THE BROWNS BOARD

WW3 Memes

MLD Woody

4 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

And now back to our regularly scheduled program of Woody bitching and moaning about the lack of intelligent discussion.

(As for his followers, wise choice 😂)

WSS

2 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

I thought Woody was leaving the Poly board after his sister got banned?

his nanny urged him to fly back and ridicule anything and anybody some more. He gets off on it or something.

wood5.gif

4 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

And now back to our regularly scheduled program of Woody bitching and moaning about the lack of intelligent discussion.

(As for his followers, wise choice 😂)

WSS

- Right, yeah, because this one thread in a sea of Blaze articles is really going to make a difference

The sad thing is this thread has more discussion in it than the majority of threads you all post in here now. It looks like Cal or Vambo post something and then the other agrees and that's it 

We have a boad if retired, bored individuals begging for someone else to stop by so they can immediately start trolling and insulting 

The sad thing is DHs trolling isn't even remotely good anymore. It's so damn predictable.

23 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

- Right, yeah, because this one thread in a sea of Blaze articles is really going to make a difference

Quite true. For the most part I could not give fuck number one with the blaze or Ammoland has to say about it. Just pointing out that you never bring anything better to the table so don't hurt your wing patting yourself on the back..

The sad thing is this thread has more discussion in it than the majority of threads you all post in here now. It looks like Cal or Vambo post something and then the other agrees and that's it 

The sad thing is is that you think you are hipper than cow.

We have a boad if retired, bored individuals begging for someone else to stop by so they can immediately start trolling and insulting 

The sad thing is DHs trolling isn't even remotely good anymore. It's so damn predictable.

But just in case you're actually worried about World War 3 remember that Cal is the only guy that has a bomb shelter and survival tools and freeze-dried rations. Imagine how embarrassing it will be when you have to bang on his door begging him to let you win when World War 3 actually starts!

WSS

This has been covered countless times. There is no point in bringing anything to the table. There's barely a table. Everyone that actually added anything to this bored has left. All those people where you could have real discussions, they're gone or barely posting. I'm just fucking around today and will be leaving again. The only consistent posters left are just trolls, or alts, or post woodpecker cartoons, or have a complete inability to think for themselves and just regurgitate whatever their biased political media tells them too. I've been here long enough. I've tried. It doesn't work. That's a fact. The regulars that are left don't want discussion. They want a right wing echo chamber circle jerk. You aren't getting intelligent discussion with anyone that's living by that "us vs them" mentality, calling anyone that disagrees with anything they say a "dumb liberal", etc. It's not happening. It's not worth an attempt. 

5 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

This has been covered countless times. There is no point in bringing anything to the table. There's barely a table. Everyone that actually added anything to this bored has left. All those people where you could have real discussions, they're gone or barely posting. I'm just fucking around today and will be leaving again. The only consistent posters left are just trolls, or alts, or post woodpecker cartoons, or have a complete inability to think for themselves and just regurgitate whatever their biased political media tells them too. I've been here long enough. I've tried. It doesn't work. That's a fact. The regulars that are left don't want discussion. They want a right wing echo chamber circle jerk. You aren't getting intelligent discussion with anyone that's living by that "us vs them" mentality, calling anyone that disagrees with anything they say a "dumb liberal", etc. It's not happening. It's not worth an attempt. 

So what's the point? Why are you bothering us then? 

Yes you repeated the same thing dozens of times. Great.

WSS

7 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

You made a thread called" WW3 MEMES" what did you expect?  

image.thumb.png.e9bd83614da4b88865d735a1c239a07d.png

• Haha 2

FLASHBACK: Obama launches 2,800 strikes on Iraq, Syria without congressional approval

Nearly 3,000 strikes in Iraq and Syria to date

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/27/congress-still-not-specifically-authorizing-islami/?fbclid=IwAR3erY1XNuKQ3fkuKQQ84eRZihIXY3cqHSvx-kNq1p5kU1wM5Xjv1jPujME