THE BROWNS BOARD

obaMao and global sombeitches caused this possibility to war with Iran

calfoxwc

they helped it happen, subsidized it with 1.6 billion in cash and gold etc.

now, we have to possibly go to war with Iran to stop it from reaching WWIII proportions.

now? the left and the left's media...is the enemy inside our own borders.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/24991

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

On 1/6/2020 at 10:39 PM, calfoxwc said:

now, we have to possibly go to war with Iran to stop it from reaching WWIII proportions.

With thinking like that you should become a trumpty dumbdy advisor.😂

"That's some catch that Catch 22"-Yosarian

I’ve got HUGE news that I’m ONLY sharing with my TOP supporters.

I’m hosting a very important event in Palm Beach on January 17th, and I want YOU to be there with me as my special VIP guest.

All you have to do is contribute any amount by TONIGHT, and you’ll automatically be entered to win a trip to meet me in Palm Beach. This offer is exclusive to only my most loyal supporters, like YOU, so don’t share this with anyone else.

Please contribute ANY AMOUNT by TONIGHT to be automatically entered to win a trip to meet me in Palm Beach on January 17th.

3 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

With thinking like that you should become a trumpty dumbdy advisor.😂

"That's some catch that Catch 22"-Yosarian

well, it just occurs to me, that all this division and hatred openly/publicly by the House dems, all dems,....and the 1.6 BILLION in CASH/GOLD etc to Iran by obaMao etc...it helped them fund the terrorist orgs, and gave funding of missile research, nuke research, missile site production a giant BOOST...

It's the perfect time to ratchet up hostilities against the us and Israel, and the Saudis, push us into responding in self-defense...

because they will figure we are at our weakest, and the dems will never allow a vote to go to war for any reason.

even if Iran throws a nuke at us.

"A house divided against itself cannot stand " Abraham Lincoln

http://velivada.com/2017/05/08/nation-divided-castes-cannot-stand-walk-forget-development/

What does the Bible say about a nation divided against itself?
The origin of the phrase ‘A house divided against itself cannot stand’ comes from the Bible. In the King James Version, the quote is found in Matthew, 12:25: “And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand.”.

Who said a country divided cannot stand?

The expression “a house divided” was used by Abraham Lincoln in an address prior to his presidency on June 16, 1858. In that address, which came to be knows as “A House Divided Speech,” Lincoln said: A house divided against itself cannot stand. I believe this government cannot endure, permanently, half slave and half free.

Who said United you stand or divided you fall?
Patrick Henry used the phrase in his last public speech, given in March 1799, where he said, "Let us trust God, and our better judgment to set us right hereafter. United we stand, divided we fall. Let us not split into factions which must destroy that union upon which our existence hangs."

7 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

I'm thankful president Trump made our country energy independent and not reliant upon middle east oil. Under the democrats our energy independence would have never happened. 

And thank Exxon Mobil for finding a shitload of oil off the coast of Guyana that will start into production shortly. Fuck the Middle East. Let 'em drink it for breakfast.

• Upvote 2