THE BROWNS BOARD

Another manufactured crisis

Westside Steve

26 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Trump tweeting pro 2A rhetoric is pretty rich. That said, the whacky bullshit that these VA politicians are pushing will never pass the legal sniff test and pits police/national guard against the public. 

I think that's part of the plan. They really want a protest that they can label white supremacists or Nazis or whatever.

If they really want to prevent another occurrence such as before they would Outlaw Motor Vehicles.

WSS

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

I think that's part of the plan. They really want a protest that they can label white supremacists or Nazis or whatever.

If they really want to prevent another occurrence such as before they would Outlaw Motor Vehicles.

WSS

The ol' white supremacist Boogeyman is already being carted out. 

image.thumb.png.21f19a75c37833e73c99788322294ad2.png

Demonstrators stand outside a security zone before a pro-gun rally in Richmond, Va.

Thousands of pro-gun supporters are expected at the rally to oppose gun control legislation like universal background checks that are being pushed by the newly elected Democratic legislature.

Thousands of pro-gun supporters are expected at the rally to oppose gun control legislation like universal background checks that are being pushed by the newly elected Democratic legislature. (AP)

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

1 hour ago, The Cysko Kid said:

The ol' white supremacist Boogeyman is already being carted out. 

https://www.theblaze.com/news/virginia-senator-issues-dire-warning-ahead-of-pro-gun-rally-says-gun-rights-supporters-are-being-set-up

Virginia senator issues dire warning ahead of pro-gun rally, says gun rights supporters are being 'set up'

'The Governor, using the media has already set the stage for this to happen'

and...you can bet antifa shows up with bats and crowbars....

sure sounds like a set-up, especially to put those Virginia 2nd Amendment sanctuary cites on the defensive.

It's serious dirty play by the leftwing/fascist dems.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/video-defiant-virginia-sheriff-explains-democrat-gun-control-push-will-not-work

VIDEO: Defiant Virginia sheriff explains Democrat gun control push will not work

'We support and uphold the Constitution of the United States'

2 hours ago, Vambo said:

image.thumb.png.21f19a75c37833e73c99788322294ad2.png

Demonstrators stand outside a security zone before a pro-gun rally in Richmond, Va.

Thousands of pro-gun supporters are expected at the rally to oppose gun control legislation like universal background checks that are being pushed by the newly elected Democratic legislature.

Thousands of pro-gun supporters are expected at the rally to oppose gun control legislation like universal background checks that are being pushed by the newly elected Democratic legislature. (AP)

I wish Renaissance Fair dorks who look like that weren’t the ones in front of the camera.

• Haha 1

Well apparently it went off without a hitch. Very good. The only arrest made is this creature which is supposedly a female. Arrested for wearing a mask after repeated warnings not to. No further details but I'm gonna hazard a guess this individual was there in some leftist capacity. 

82788814_110035513873734_4858698263454285824_n.jpg

5 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:
17903454_10158949965035725_3181251005684

I will NEVER allow our great Second Amendment to go unprotected, not even a little bit!

"Or, Mike, take the firearms first, and then go to court. Because that's another system. Because a lot of times, by the time you go to court, it takes so long to go to court, to get the due process procedures -- I like taking the guns early...to go to court would have taken a long time. So you could do exactly what you're saying, but take the guns first, go through due process second".

Sounds like a big proponent of the 2A to me.

3 hours ago, jbluhm86 said:

"Or, Mike, take the firearms first, and then go to court. Because that's another system. Because a lot of times, by the time you go to court, it takes so long to go to court, to get the due process procedures -- I like taking the guns early...to go to court would have taken a long time. So you could do exactly what you're saying, but take the guns first, go through due process second".

Sounds like a big proponent of the 2A to me.

Cringe worthy statements for all 2A supporters for sure. In my opinion by nature Trump is NOT a big 2A supporter but more of a New York liberal on gun rights. Here is the deal though. He listens to the NRA. He will make a statement like this but then he will hear from the NRA and back off. This is a case in point. After saying this and getting the applause of all the libs he backed off and never said it again. I believe the NRA (who threw their support to Trump in 2016) spoke to Trump after he said that and the NRA now has a president who will listen to them on gun issues.

I see it similarly with pro life issues. I really don't know how pro life Trump actually is. He supported abortion before he was against it. When he came out as pro life he was terribly ignorant about the issue and the arguments. He gave one of the worst reasons possible to me as to why he became pro life. He said he knew a couple that was going to abort their baby but didn't and the child grew up to be a "super star". I would say it doesn't matter if one becomes a "super star" or not all life is important and a gift from God. Regardless though he made promises to Christians that he would be a pro life president and he has been the most pro life president since Roe.

On 1/20/2020 at 11:40 AM, Vambo said:

image.png.11bbf492d77d920dfc5b5d0e0c21db6d.png

Dems say fences don't work and are  immoral... Fencing surrounds the front of the Virginia State House in Richmond

It's strange the timing of all this stuff.

The guy in charge

index.jpg

Here's the deal, nobody should give a shit about this stuff in the first place. Blackface is a modern-day manufactured outrage. Nobody cared about Al Jolson and nobody thought it was disrespectful until minority groups, meaning white liberals, found they could get some traction from it.

WSS

• Haha 1