THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns RB Kareem Hunt cited for speeding; marijuana found in car

Vambo

One day, Hunt came home and was greeted by his girlfriend dressed in stunningly sexy lingerie. "Tie me up," she purred, "And you can do anything you want." So he tied her up and went bar hopping.

Oh stop with the Hunt jokes they're just too damn funny....... especially the ones about resigning him to some big azz contract over Chubb.    :lol:

3 minutes ago, ATOM said:

Berry just said Hunt will be tendered 

That's one way to settle on a salary and the other details.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, hoorta said:

And at what level will show exactly how much the Browns value him. I'm guessing second round- Tour says original (third). 

I agree with you, Larry.....2nd round.

Mike

7 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

2nd is guaranteed to draw zero interest... so i guess you guys want to keep him.

What  makes you think that?  :) I absolutely  do at the second  round tender price. 

Let's  let Schobert walk  while  we're  at it 4-12 here we come. 

3 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

So Joe at any price, huh?

How many wins with Joe?

More than we'll get with some schlub- unless Berry and Depodesta's analytics pull the next Ray Lewis out of their ass in April....  :D 

I already said not at any price- and Berry sort of hinted he's back at the right price.  :)  

Sorry for the negativity. I want Joe back- as long as he's being reasonable in his salary demands.  I did look- we're paying the oft injured Kirksey almost $10 million this year- assuming we don't cut him. Joe worth that? I sort of think so. He wants more than that- happy shopping Joe.   

57 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Sorry for the negativity. I want Joe back- as long as he's being reasonable in his salary demands.  I did look- we're paying the oft injured Kirksey almost $10 million this year- assuming we don't cut him. Joe worth that? I sort of think so. He wants more than that- happy shopping Joe.   

No prob, h..

Somewhere in the $9-11mm/yr range is fine by me... might even throw in some incentive sweeteners... duration of 4 years with 5th year mutual option.... front load the guarantees of about 30%.

What I like about Joe is his versatility, i.e., I can see him either inside or outside. That comes in handy going into a fairly thin LB Draft class. Depending on how it falls I've tabbed either inside or outside prospects in the various sims.

Kirk? Great guy and has been a team leader, but he's missed 23 games over the past two seasons. Costs us $3.6mm in dead money to release him this year... $1.2mmm next. Depending on FA and raft results, I can easily see him gone.

15 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

No prob, h..

Somewhere in the $9-11mm/yr range is fine by me... might even throw in some incentive sweeteners... duration of 4 years with 5th year mutual option.... front load the guarantees of about 30%.

What I like about Joe is his versatility, i.e., I can see him either inside or outside. That comes in handy going into a fairly thin LB Draft class. Depending on how it falls I've tabbed either inside or outside prospects in the various sims.

Preparing for another M.Schwartz/Mack deal squabble over a million.🙃. Am seeing a similar guy in Blake Martinez may get offered the 13.6M Transition Tag in GB..Why not here with Joe? We can't fix their market value, a hair over 16M, but we don't pay Garrett a extra 3M on a 5th year option till next season either.. Sure sounds like Berry want's Joe Show to test the waters? why not let him T. tagged? Wood's sure could use a LB'er somewhere like Joe? no? If the Transition tag is placed on either? What weight does the GM holder hold?

btw, Who was the last Browns draft pick that we Re-signed? Duke & Kirksey? Kirksey has done nothing close to what Joe Show has,imho.. and for once we need a GM to make some right choices..Cutting Kirksey now makes little dollar cents at this time. Trading might? But keeping Kirk & Not Paying Joe sure has a funky smell to it at this time.   🤷‍♂️

11 hours ago, gumby73 said:

Blake Martinez may get offered the 13.6M Transition Tag in GB..

Way too high for Martinez IMO. That's the price of a complete LB.

Like Joe, Blake is simply not a complete MLB. Difference is where Joe's strength is vs the pass, Blake's is vs the run.

I wrote in the FA thread that the MLB I would go after in FA is CHI's Kwatkowski. Kid is a very balanced MLB. Not as strong vs. run as Blake or vs pass as Joe, but close enough to both.