THE BROWNS BOARD

Another great week for President Trump - more jobs !

calfoxwc

13 hours ago, Axe said:

Not far from one of our businesses is a brand new Wendy's.. It's been done and ready to open for over 2 months.

It hasn't

They can't find help.

too many liberal college students think their loans will be paid off by the dems....so why bother?

14 hours ago, Axe said:

Not far from one of our businesses is a brand new Wendy's.. It's been done and ready to open for over 2 months.

It hasn't

They can't find help.

The democrats government fix all solutions are rarely the answer. What Trump has done has gotten rid of a host of government regulations and reduced taxes and our economy has exploded to where we have more job openings than we have job seekers. And this is great news for workers. Wendy's will now have to pay more to attract new employees and that is MUCH better than the government trying to force counter productive large minimum wage hikes on businesses.

• Upvote 1

and...it was just a few weeks ago, I figured out how to see the meme above, instead of a list of numbers and dashes.

I have to right click and select "view image" and THEN it comes up.

!

17903454_10158949965035725_3181251005684

Pete Rose played Major League Baseball for 24 seasons, from 1963-1986, and had more hits, 4,256, than any other player (by a wide margin). He gambled, but only on his own team winning, and paid a decades long price. GET PETE ROSE INTO THE BASEBALL HALL OF FAME. It’s Time!

Cryin shame......

I grew up eating sleeping baseball..

I briefly threw the 5 oz sphere 60'6" professionally. Pre Curt Flood and actual free agency.

Rose, Carew, Klingman, McCovey, Killibrew, Mclain, Gaylord effin Perry.  A few of my heroes of the day.