THE BROWNS BOARD

Democrats Prefer A Meteor Strike And Extinction to Trump

OldBrownsFan

10 hours ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Getting outraged over everything political seems pretty triggered to me. That wasn’t a jab at OBF but at Vambo who didn’t get that political news anymore is geared towards causing outrage and generate ad revenue.

Triggered jabs are weak not a good look for you LogicIsForSquares.

jab.gif

19 hours ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Getting outraged over everything political seems pretty triggered to me. That wasn’t a jab at OBF but at Vambo who didn’t get that political news anymore is geared towards causing outrage and generate ad revenue.

I would give you that there are many websites that use hyperbolic language in their headlines but I see that more as just a tool to get clicks and less of actually trying to trigger anyone. It works. I think most people will tend to want to read something "outrageous or incredible etc.." versus a more bland headline.

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

I would give you that there are many websites that use hyperbolic language in their headlines but I see that more as just a tool to get clicks and less of actually trying to trigger anyone. It works. I think most people will tend to want to read something "outrageous or incredible etc.." versus a more bland headline.

The problem is that it has seemed to become the go-to from sports and political news all the way to pro fighters feeling they have to act like a clown to make it big. I guess I would long for the days of just receiving the facts and not the shenanigans added to generate interest to lay people.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

The problem is that it has seemed to become the go-to from sports and political news all the way to pro fighters feeling they have to act like a clown to make it big. I guess I would long for the days of just receiving the facts and not the shenanigans added to generate interest to lay people.

In sports it was the outrageous big time wrestlers in the 50's (I guess I should use the term "sports" loosely in regards to pro wrestling). Then in the 60's Muhammad Ali used the pro wrestler formula shtick to great success and today everyone seems to be doing it.

https://www.cbssports.com/general/news/how-muhammad-alis-fascination-with-pro-wrestling-fueled-his-career-inspired-mma/

• Upvote 1

On 2/11/2020 at 3:10 PM, LogicIsForSquares said:

You have to admit that news was not nearly as sensationalized as it is now. That isn’t even a left or right thing. Non-political news does it to get eyes on it. Cowherd and Steven A Smith are hot take machines just to outrage people and generate hype/ad revenue.

the left has been sensationalizing every single moment they can muster since they lost the presidential election.

Time to get over it. It's a TDS disease.

Oh, it IS a LEFT thing. The rest of us do news that is actually correct. That is bad enough...

58 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

the left has been sensationalizing every single moment they can muster since they lost the presidential election.

Time to get over it. It's a TDS disease.

Oh, it IS a LEFT thing. The rest of us do news that is actually correct. That is bad enough...

From the outside looking in, it is all sensationalized nonsense. The Obama years are as hilarious as the Trump years. Conservatives were squalling about secret Muslim takeovers of the government and all nature of whacky horse shit. Trump is gonna win a second term and liberals will be screeching about Trump finding some secret way for a third term like nuts were doing towards the end of Obama’s second term. All the while, political news outlets get to swim in dough from getting the villagers in a frenzy.

37 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

From the outside looking in, it is all sensationalized nonsense. The Obama years are as hilarious as the Trump years. Conservatives were squalling about secret Muslim takeovers of the government and all nature of whacky horse shit. Trump is gonna win a second term and liberals will be screeching about Trump finding some secret way for a third term like nuts were doing towards the end of Obama’s second term. All the while, political news outlets get to swim in dough from getting the villagers in a frenzy.

to a point that is true...

but it's the truth, also, that terrible stuff is going on. Three years of trying to undo the 2016 election by hook or crook, trying to destroy

Kavannaugh, the fake "impeachment" after 2-3 years of mueller haters and 40 FBI agents investigated and found Trump innocent.

the rigged democrat House historically worst, corrupt fake reasons...the comey/fbi faking out the FISA court for UNjustified warrants, the obaMao spies, Uranium One, the biden/romney ukraine $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ making dirty deals, etc etc etc.

the coverage of those things are not sensationalized. It's the left/deep state attempts and kgb political destructive attempts at gaining more and more power.

1 hour ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

You're replying to one of those nuts

9 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

You're replying to one of those nuts

who me? liar woodpecker. you just....can't....stop yourself. pretty sick, birdbrain. I have never said anything of the sort.

Just when I thought you changed your tune and were going to stop with your personal insults.

too bad. you seem to be addicted to self-destructive posting.