THE BROWNS BOARD

Democrats Prefer A Meteor Strike And Extinction to Trump

OldBrownsFan

LOL...more proof of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Poll: New Hampshire Democrats would prefer an extinction-causing meteor over Trump reelection

Sixty-two percent of Democrats picked the meteor, while 38 percent chose a second term for Trump.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/482136-majority-of-new-hampshire-democrats-in-poll-prefer-an-extinction-causing

"just kidding...hahaha"

yeah, right.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/police-arrest-man-for-allegedly-attacking-trump-volunteers-with-van-political-motive-being-investigated

4 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

You going to ignore the fact that Giant Meteor 2020 was already internet lore that has zero to do with the article you posted?

10 hours ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Does that article include anything about Dems wanting to extinguish all life on Earth?

it doesn't need to. the left is all in on going more and more confrontational, sensational, and violent at every chance.

and obamao told his cult followers to get into peoples' faces.

well, that is what they are doing.

POLL: 64% Of New Hampshire Democrats Would Rather ‘A ...

Feb 07, 2020 · “According to a poll from the University of Massachusetts at Lowell, 64% of Democratic voters would rather see ‘a giant meteor strike the Earth, extinguishing all human life’ than President Trump re-elected,” reports The Week.

From Bernie Sanders Supporters, Death Threats Over ...

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/17/us/politics/bernie-sanders-supporters-nevada.html

May 17, 2016 · From Bernie Sanders Supporters, Death Threats Over Delegates. Supporters of Senator Bernie Sanders during the Nevada Democratic Party’s convention at

4 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

In their defense, I would take a meteor over a couple different things myself.

like, you'd rather get hit by a meteorite than constructively comment on my Calfox's stupid mock draft? Like that, ya?

4 minutes ago, jbluhm86 said:

Meteor strikes are no laughing matter. God sent one to wipe out the dinosaurs because they wouldn't stop touching themselves.

Okay, another very good reason to not be drinking coffee at the computer... LOL

• Haha 1

On ‎2‎/‎9‎/‎2020 at 10:40 AM, LogicIsForSquares said:

Speaking of getting triggered. Giant Meteor 2020 has been an online joke for the last year. There are bumper stickers for it because people loath both parties. I highly doubt anyone seriously wanted everyone on Earth dead.

TDS is real. Keep that in mind.

Also keep in mind that there are people you defend who are serious about wanting everyone dead...see the climate change loonies.

• Upvote 2

On ‎2‎/‎9‎/‎2020 at 10:40 AM, LogicIsForSquares said:

Speaking of getting triggered. Giant Meteor 2020 has been an online joke for the last year. There are bumper stickers for it because people loath both parties. I highly doubt anyone seriously wanted everyone on Earth dead.

Who got triggered?  OBF?  You've lost the true meaning of the word in your effort to be fair and balanced.

Your mother was triggered by you when she spanked you with that wooden spoon, and rightfully so.

But this version of "triggered" is an irrational reaction of outrage toward a rational statement, idea, or event that you liberals don't agree with.

The election of Trump.  TRIGGERED!

Someone in a MAGA hat. TRIGGERED!

There are only 2 genders. TRIGGERED!

A conservative recruiting kiosk on a college campus. TRIGGERED!

A conservative speaking on a college campus. TRIGGERED!

Put God back in schools. TRIGGERED!

Abortion is killing. TRIGGERED!

A fetus is a human. TRIGGERED!

Practically anything Trump says. TRIGGERED!

Are you catching on?

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Gorka said:

Who got triggered?  OBF?  You've lost the true meaning of the word in your effort to be fair and balanced.

Your mother was triggered by you when she spanked you with that wooden spoon, and rightfully so.

But this version of "triggered" is an irrational reaction of outrage toward a rational statement, idea, or event that you liberals don't agree with.

Are you catching on?

I wasn't triggered and even put a LOL in the post. I thought it was a comical thing for a person to say they would prefer permanent extinction from a meteor to another 4 years of Trump.

Just now, OldBrownsFan said:

I wasn't triggered and even put a LOL in the post. I thought it was a comical thing for a personal to say they would prefer permanent extinction to another 4 years of Trump.

Well ya know "LOGIC"forSquares  is always tryin to be fair and balanced. lol

47 minutes ago, Gorka said:

Well ya know "LOGIC"forSquares  is always tryin to be fair and balanced. lol

I can understand the cynicism of Logic.  I don't have faith in the republican party and quit calling myself a republican years ago and prefer to being called a conservative.

You have to be pragmatic though and the lesser of the two evils argument in most cases makes sense to me. The gun grabbing going on in Virginia right now is a good example. Elections have consequences and once the democrats controlled the governorship and the state legislature they imposed their gun control measures on the entire state. Any 2A supporter in Virginia that didn't vote, or didn't vote republican only have themselves to blame. 

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

"We" ...like in the Mitt Romney, John Boehner or John McCain wing of so called conservatives?...then I would have to say thanks.

The delegation does not recognize those men as such.

But you have been pre-approved for AAA premium plus.  This includes the upgraded towing package up to 20 miles.

3 hours ago, Gorka said:

Are you catching on?

Getting outraged over everything political seems pretty triggered to me. That wasn’t a jab at OBF but at Vambo who didn’t get that political news anymore is geared towards causing outrage and generate ad revenue.

39 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Getting outraged over everything political seems pretty triggered to me. That wasn’t a jab at OBF but at Vambo who didn’t get that political news anymore is geared towards causing outrage and generate ad revenue.

sorry, but that seems to be the left's rationalization to cover over their TDS

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

sorry, but that seems to be the left's rationalization to cover over their TDS

You have to admit that news was not nearly as sensationalized as it is now. That isn’t even a left or right thing. Non-political news does it to get eyes on it. Cowherd and Steven A Smith are hot take machines just to outrage people and generate hype/ad revenue.